"Colours" out July 2nd + PREMIUM SHOWCASE ~Feel the love~ starting May 30th~ [III] - Page 27 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th June 2014, 04:02 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Someone should tweet her about having special MUSIC content on it then..LOL
Old 10th June 2014, 05:30 AM
Secret Initiate

Why do you bitches keep assuming that AHS = EVERYONE. Like are y'all for real?

Of course there will be a MINORITY that doesn't enjoy her releases. But to GROUP "EVERYONE" together? lmfao. Y'all need some Jesus. So far all I've seen is praise for this new release except for a few here and there who don't enjoy it and THAT. IS. O. KAY!

There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does because they're stuck in the past
There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does now because they can't adapt to genre changes
etc.

So like, instead of constantly trying to change peoples' opinions (for some reason idk why y'all try so hard for Japanese pop music) why don't ya'll focus on more important things in life. Or at least just state YOUR opinion and leave it as is. Unless of course someone directly attacks you, then I say GO ALL IN! Anyway, that's all.
Old 10th June 2014, 07:58 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
my reaction 99% of the time when I come in here lol
Old 10th June 2014, 09:49 AM
TO BE Initiate

I'm just excited for covers and this weekend!
Old 10th June 2014, 11:20 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
Why do you bitches keep assuming that AHS = EVERYONE. Like are y'all for real?

Of course there will be a MINORITY that doesn't enjoy her releases. But to GROUP "EVERYONE" together? lmfao. Y'all need some Jesus. So far all I've seen is praise for this new release except for a few here and there who don't enjoy it and THAT. IS. O. KAY!

There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does because they're stuck in the past
There will be a minority that doesn't like anything Ayu does now because they can't adapt to genre changes
etc.
ayu is such a musicians that "changing" genres was never very shown since she was (since LOVEppears) very open for every genre.
it's not the fact it's something diffrent, it's just... it doesn't sound well. I will never accept amount of her english because she sound ridicolous. She sound and she will.
Old 10th June 2014, 11:48 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
Karen Walker<3
Old 10th June 2014, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
ayu is such a musicians that "changing" genres was never very shown since she was (since LOVEppears) very open for every genre.
it's not the fact it's something diffrent, it's just... it doesn't sound well. I will never accept amount of her english because she sound ridicolous. She sound and she will.
u wanna fry my fishpoop? or feed them all?
Old 10th June 2014, 10:09 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Lol @ Karen randomly popping up in this thread.

Hello new me...

Old 10th June 2014, 11:23 PM
appears Initiate

This album isn't really "changing genre's". She already did dancey songs before like Sparkle and Connected. Let's not forget the 20+ remix albums we have, or the "Ayu" project she did with drizzly in Europe. Ayu's done new genre's all the time. Bold and delicious was gospel, sweet season was country(ish), Microphone was rock, Angel's song is cutesy pop, I don't know what sexy little things was, but it was sure different. We've had ballads, rock songs, pop songs, dance songs. Like most songs of hers.

From the beginning she's never been one to stick to a single sound. This album isn't a curve ball out of nowhere. She's doing exactly what she's been doing. Changing. It's most likely a "premium one time exclusive". For the next album she'll go do another style of music like she has always done.

Last edited by orangeakira; 10th June 2014 at 11:28 PM.
Old 11th June 2014, 12:15 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post
This album isn't really "changing genre's". She already did dancey songs before like Sparkle and Connected. Let's not forget the 20+ remix albums we have, or the "Ayu" project she did with drizzly in Europe. Ayu's done new genre's all the time. Bold and delicious was gospel, sweet season was country(ish), Microphone was rock, Angel's song is cutesy pop, I don't know what sexy little things was, but it was sure different. We've had ballads, rock songs, pop songs, dance songs. Like most songs of hers.

From the beginning she's never been one to stick to a single sound. This album isn't a curve ball out of nowhere. She's doing exactly what she's been doing. Changing. It's most likely a "premium one time exclusive". For the next album she'll go do another style of music like she has always done.
Sexy little thing's was swing jazz (pop), it's like she invented it -with pop- it was really innovative music style wise.
Old 11th June 2014, 07:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's either one thing (she isn't experimenting enough and is boring) or another (she is experimenting too much and isn't Ayu anymore) but usually it is the former.
Old 11th June 2014, 07:23 AM
appears Initiate

Meanwhile Namie Amuro releases an album like this and everybody would be praising her to death... and wishing for Ayu to do something like this lol
Old 11th June 2014, 08:56 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeakira View Post

exactly
Love changing ayu!
Old 11th June 2014, 09:18 AM
Initiate

cover for upcoming free cd:
Spoiler:

not sure anyone posted this before...

Last edited by KLJames; 11th June 2014 at 09:28 AM.
Old 11th June 2014, 09:20 AM
appears Initiate

^Those are really pretty but she sure loves that pastel color theme doesn't she? lol I mean, just look at my signature. haha
Old 11th June 2014, 09:35 AM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLJames View Post
Spoiler:

wow..the What is forever love & NOW & 4EVA cover is splendid.

@orangeakira : great signature!
Old 11th June 2014, 10:14 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLJames View Post
Spoiler:

The background saved them, because I'm soooooo sick of this pastel theme already. But this, well, I approve since it's beautiful. Now I hope the album cover won't be like this though...

Edit: isn't Lelio's cover the cover for Hello new me? Same dress....

Set by YuriChan

Last edited by ayu-michan; 11th June 2014 at 11:35 AM.
Old 11th June 2014, 10:26 AM
SURREAL Initiate

I like the second one, except for that hair and skirt. She could make an up do bun with that hair and make it 5 or 7 cm over the knee skirt, that will makes her look taller.
P.S: be a bit creative with the font please. It sucks.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, colours, feel the love, premium showcase