[Charts & Rankings] Days/GREEN 2nd ORICON SALES THREAD - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th January 2009, 12:22 PM
Lelio Protector

So it sold 167,653 until now!
Outsold glitter/fated, yay! ^__^.
(glitter/fated total sales - 166,203).

Last edited by ayumisrael; 6th January 2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 6th January 2009, 12:40 PM
no more words Initiate

will she get monthly #1 ?
Old 6th January 2009, 01:01 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
So it sold 167,653 until now!
Outsold glitter/fated, yay! ^__^.
(glitter/fated total sales - 166,203).
Woho great for Ayu!

And boho, too bad Kuu. ;P

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 6th January 2009, 01:12 PM
SCAR Initiate

These are good sales, this single and A COMPLETE have hanged on longer in the charts then her previous recent singles have. Good sign her sales power isn't totally gone.
Old 6th January 2009, 01:15 PM
Who... Initiate

She got monthly No. 5 for December, due to it's release date. January will be lower.

いい音楽品質が欲しい。
Old 6th January 2009, 01:17 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicayu View Post
the sales drop down really fast . i guess once the wave with all the fans that buys anything from ayu in 4 versions is done , her sales goes down fast .

i guess the song and the pv didnt touch many people (i have to admit ayu was beautiful but those pv and songs were quit boring) . after hearing sparkle i think that single is more fresh and have higher chances to sale. past chritmas and new year people must be tired of ballad and wanna hear more catchy songs .

ps : for people who wants to compare taboo and this single i think its ridiculous . first of all taboo is elecro pop , days green are more ballad and second of all taboo had only 2 versions in sales in store when ayu have 4 wich means fanatic buys all the 4.

to be honest i dont think those sales are so glorious especially if you think taht a lot of people buy 4 of them just to get the different covers wich helps a lot her sales.....

dont get me wrong i love ayu .... but i m just trying to give my point of view about those sales.

ps 2 : i wouldnt ask kuu for pregnancy advice either. her rotten egg story was the dumbest thing i ever heard.it was hilarious. especially when all the scientist started to reply all serious about it on tv.
Unfortunately, I've gotta disagree with you. I'm not so sure about GREEN, but I'm quite sure Days is a song that most people can relate it to. It's that winter ballad that's very mainstream and 'for the people' kind of thing. So yeah.

And great sales so far! She got #1 for the combined week? WOOO! And it surpassed glitter/fated's sales! Now it's time to beat Mirrorcle World! But even if it doesn't, it's okay. I love this single!

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 6th January 2009, 01:24 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicayu View Post
the sales drop down really fast . i guess once the wave with all the fans that buys anything from ayu in 4 versions is done , her sales goes down fast .

i guess the song and the pv didnt touch many people (i have to admit ayu was beautiful but those pv and songs were quit boring) . after hearing sparkle i think that single is more fresh and have higher chances to sale. past chritmas and new year people must be tired of ballad and wanna hear more catchy songs .

ps : for people who wants to compare taboo and this single i think its ridiculous . first of all taboo is elecro pop , days green are more ballad and second of all taboo had only 2 versions in sales in store when ayu have 4 wich means fanatic buys all the 4.

to be honest i dont think those sales are so glorious especially if you think taht a lot of people buy 4 of them just to get the different covers wich helps a lot her sales.....

dont get me wrong i love ayu .... but i m just trying to give my point of view about those sales.

ps 2 : i wouldnt ask kuu for pregnancy advice either. her rotten egg story was the dumbest thing i ever heard.it was hilarious. especially when all the scientist started to reply all serious about it on tv.
When it comes to sales EVERYTHING IS COMPARABLE! We didn't compare the tracks on the singles ^^ If all the 70000 people in team ayu bought all the four versions than the first week sales would be sky high ^^ Not all the fans will buy all the 4 version (I never did ^^ and I consider myself a really dedicated fan).

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 6th January 2009, 02:56 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Don't think so XD TABOO sold around 75 k total, this prolly won't pass 70k but who knows.
Oh I can't read japanese so I wasn't sure what acougan wrote. The 40k at the #2 slot, thas kuu's swm sales for the combined two weeks?

Ooo 167,653 eh? Nice! So that was basically an average of 20k a week for the 2nd and 3rd week.

ONLY APPROX 30K MORE TILL MIRRORCLE WORLD CAN SHE DO IT?!!
Old 6th January 2009, 03:01 PM
count down Initiate

^ YES SHE CAN! YES SHE CAN! Or at least I hope so...

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 6th January 2009, 04:40 PM
~ayu-cake~

Pretty good that it out sold glitter. That was a lame single anyway
Old 6th January 2009, 05:40 PM
still alone Initiate

Location: Uruguay (little south american country, have you heard of it??)
So what's today's index for GREEN/Days?
Old 6th January 2009, 06:43 PM
ever free Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicayu

I never bought CD version of AYumi, I always buy cd/dvd, or whatever is the highest price is, even if it comes in different versions. But never all. And I always buy from YesAsia, due to the fact it is cheaper in YA than CDJ, and I know that YA sales don't count towards ORICON while CDJ counts. So it kinda make me sad, but even $5 cheaper in either price or shipping and handling means a lot to me. Though I never understand why YA sales don't count. Where does YA get the cds from? Japan? so why is it not count
And I don't think he/she (I forgot who first mention about taboo) comparing taboo with days/green. I think he/she comparing taboo with stay with me. But I might be wrong as I just quick read everything.

Yay... great sales AYU-chan... GO AYUUU.... surpass Mirrorcle WOrld
Old 6th January 2009, 09:20 PM
ourselves Initiate

i don't know about it surpassing MW. it held on for, what, 15 weeks? i hope GREEN/Days can, but it seems unlikely.

My travel blog
Old 6th January 2009, 09:29 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by roanmy View Post
She got monthly No. 5 for December, due to it's release date. January will be lower.
Even if it had been released earlier, there is no way she would have surpassed KAT-TUN's sales.
Old 6th January 2009, 09:29 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakeru View Post
i don't know about it surpassing MW. it held on for, what, 15 weeks? i hope GREEN/Days can, but it seems unlikely.
Not really, MW sold less in it's 2nd week than Days did + it's too soon to tell for how long will Days chart, as it's only been 3 weeks since the release and it's still in top 5, so hopefully it will chart longer than MW did, still that doesn't mean it will surpass it's sales but it that's just another 25 k, which could be quite possible.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 6th January 2009, 09:37 PM
YOU Initiate

Awesome. Great jumps for Tohoshinki's singles. Go Ayu and Tohoshinki!

Old 6th January 2009, 09:38 PM
glitter Initiate

Well these sales sound good. I'm pretty pleased to see that she's improved her sales from 2007.

Even if you cannot hear my voice. I'll be right beside you dear.

Set by pepper

Crossover x A Hitomi Shimatani Forum

Old 7th January 2009, 05:44 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Argh she's 2nd for the week with 40003.. while Koda's SWM has sold 58108 copies.
Just a little bit more and Ayu can be first for 2 times in a row...

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Old 7th January 2009, 08:04 AM
independent Initiate

Quote:
When it comes to sales EVERYTHING IS COMPARABLE! We didn't compare the tracks on the singles ^^ If all the 70000 people in team ayu bought all the four versions than the first week sales would be sky high ^^ Not all the fans will buy all the 4 version (I never did ^^ and I consider myself a really dedicated fan).
I'll probably buy it later just for the collection, but not now. I've bought two CD+DVD versions. If only there was four different posters... (^o^)

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 7th January 2009, 10:11 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Days/GREEN Ranked #10!
HUGE FALL! X[

"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..."

Closed Thread