[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki 〜POWER of MUSIC〜 2011 A II - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 28th March 2011, 04:04 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatstacey View Post
The delay was expected, but it's nice to see an official confirmation. Thanks for the updated post.

I wonder if the title change has to do with the delay (switch from Love songs to support a new project) or the conservation of resources (can't do the grand hotel theme).
I don't think it's conservation or whatever. I think Ayu believes it's not the time to have like Hotel Love Songs tour, because people call it Love Hotel Tour, etc, and actually it's just bad feeling right now... I think it needs to be more serious, with a better message than hotel and fun feeling... it's like what she did with I Am... album. She made it more serious and have a message. I'm not saying that Hotel Love Songs tour might not have a good message or something, but it just needs to be more meaningful, because many people in Japan have lost their homes and everything they have, and so... I don't know how to explain in english ahaha, but it's the right decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu's twitter
一部ではなく、全ての演出を変更致しますm(_ _)m RT @t_a_k_e_chan: @ayu_19980408 あゆ、演出一部見直しでも、最高のエンターテイメント見せてもらえる事に間違いないよね!!☆ 会える日を楽しみにしてるからね♪
"It's not just one part, everything about the performance will changem(_ _)m @t_a_k_echan: @ayu_19980408 Even if you change one part of the tour, there's no mistaking that it'll be such great entertainment. I'm really look forward to the day we can meet."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu's twitter
やります。RT @mari4649mari: @ayu_19980408 すごい!いまから全て変えて5月まで間に合うの?
"Yes, I am. RT @mari4649mari: @ayu_19980408 It's awesome! From now, you're gonna change everything, and you're going to make it in time for May?"

It seems like she is changing everything about the tour, so perhaps Hotel Love Songs didn't fit the tour contents any longer.

Last edited by maikaru; 28th March 2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: addition.
Old 28th March 2011, 04:34 PM
TO BE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
I don't want to sound heartless, but adding "HOPE" to the name sounds really unoriginal. If she changes the name, change it well. Like... JAPAN Love Songs or something but not "hope" >.<
I agree with everything you said here.

@maikaru thanks for those translations! Wow, I'm surprised. I hope she makes it in tiem and I really look forward to how it will be .

M-O-M-O MOMOIRO CLOVER Z
Green & Purple lifestyle

Old 28th March 2011, 04:48 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Maybe she'll actually move in a new direction again, like in 2001? I wouldn't be surprised.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 28th March 2011, 04:55 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Maybe she'll actually move in a new direction again, like in 2001? I wouldn't be surprised.
Even though I stick to my previous comment, I agree with you. And I think the tour might sold more if she'd change... well, pretty much everything. Make it Japan-themed People would appreciate it.
Old 28th March 2011, 05:07 PM
until that Day… Initiate

wow she really wanna change everything!
it's not gonna be about Love songs album then?
Old 28th March 2011, 05:26 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Maybe she'll actually move in a new direction again, like in 2001?
what fo you mean? I can't remember 2001 %)
Old 28th March 2011, 05:36 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
what fo you mean? I can't remember 2001 %)
Reffering to the I am... -year. Ayu, after 911, chose to go with a different theme with the I am... -CD. She changed the covers, even though they already had everything set for another theme. She made it about peace (with the dove etc.) and wrote the song A Song is Born.

^correct me if I'm wrong
Old 28th March 2011, 05:48 PM
Love song H-Initiate

^oh, I see... thanks
Old 28th March 2011, 07:52 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

ARENA TOUR 2011 ~Love songs for JAPAN~ ok sounds cheesy. but i find it a pity that she spent so much time rehearsing and then she decides to change everything. all effort gone down the drain.

i think we can expect a less lavish concert set up this year.
Old 28th March 2011, 08:09 PM

Actually I'm half expecting an opening like the one in dome tour.
Old 28th March 2011, 08:22 PM
Initiate

I want her to do STADIUM TOUR 2011~HOPE
And i would love it to happen during the day
Old 28th March 2011, 08:23 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
but i find it a pity that she spent so much time rehearsing and then she decides to change everything. all effort gone down the drain.
Don't lose your hope yet. She might still use some or use them another time/year.
Old 28th March 2011, 08:37 PM
forgiveness Initiate

time for a change. time to not sing boys and girls, evolution, and audience for once.
Old 28th March 2011, 09:02 PM
Who... Initiate

^ It'd be silly to exclude those songs They're fan favourites and more importantly, concert-goer favourites. And singing uplifting songs like those that really unite the crowd would be really great at such a time in Japan.

But it's really interesting that she's changing things up so significantly. Can't wait to see what'll happen, but I think we're all going to be curious about what the (now-mythical) HOTEL Love songs tour would have been like
Old 28th March 2011, 10:47 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

So first, I knew it would be postponed, but then I did not even knew that the Osaka, Nagoya and Shizuoka concerts in April are about to be postponed also. Now I'm hearing that the concert stage could be redesigned? Now what in the world is that? Of course we here at AHS are not part of the stage staff, so this means that even I'm not seeing the stage that would have been used had the earthquake and tsunami did not happen...
Old 28th March 2011, 10:59 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Reffering to the I am... -year. Ayu, after 911, chose to go with a different theme with the I am... -CD. She changed the covers, even though they already had everything set for another theme. She made it about peace (with the dove etc.) and wrote the song A Song is Born.

^correct me if I'm wrong
You are right and i agree with 100% Do not add HOPE or anything.. its jsut.. no.. thats not the theme of the album or anything like that. But i dont know what she is going to change it to, but of course with Love Songs you can have any kind of theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picaflor 7/4 View Post
time for a change. time to not sing boys and girls, evolution, and audience for once.
I dont want to fly all the way out there and not hear evolution.. the other two im fine with, but she has to sing the staple song for sure.
Old 28th March 2011, 11:11 PM

I honestly really don't think this tour is about Love Songs album anymore. She's been really impacted by the tsunami and earthquake, and she's been talking about giving hope and love to everyone recently. Everything she is posting in Twitter points to this theme, so I know some of you guys don't want it, but I really think this time the concert's theme is gonna be "Hope." I mean even her charity t-shirt has just "Hope" on it.
Old 28th March 2011, 11:13 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ you give solid reasons...
I hope she donates money and stuff with it too.
Old 28th March 2011, 11:56 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
I honestly really don't think this tour is about Love Songs album anymore. She's been really impacted by the tsunami and earthquake, and she's been talking about giving hope and love to everyone recently. Everything she is posting in Twitter points to this theme, so I know some of you guys don't want it, but I really think this time the concert's theme is gonna be "Hope." I mean even her charity t-shirt has just "Hope" on it.
Maybe she'll do two tours. Like in 2002 -> Arena Tour and Stadium Tour. Love song tour and Japadium tour

Actually, I'd like that. As long as she won't call it "Japadium Tour"
Old 29th March 2011, 02:22 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I am actually touched by her decision to change this year's stage, theme, title and everything. I think Love songs is a good album, but right now Japan and everyone impacted by the earthquake and tsunami need something more than that. I think the main message would be using music to deliver love and hope.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2011, hamasaki ayumi, love songs, power of music