Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7 days Special~ information thread [II] - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 24th October 2010, 09:48 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
And you say that after 10 seconds of previews? Really that's just your opinion but I have to say nothing against Rock'n'Roll Circus and especially nothing against Virgin Road, because I adore that song, but NEXT LEVEL tour was great and I still don't get why people hate this wonderful, colourful concert so much and think that Rock'n'Roll Circus is better in any way, because imho (at least the album - cannot judge the tour after that short little clip), it's not.
I enjoyed NEXT LEVEL tour a lot too! I don't get the hate . In my opinion, I think people have forgotten Ayu's power to command a stage with little to nothing. In fact, I find her concerts better when there's little props and just her. Her shows are about her amazing ability to perform and reach out to you right there on stage rather then silly things like a wedding dress, a MW boat or her floating around in a giant ball. It seems no matter what she uses, or if she uses nothing at all, her ability to captivate me is just the same. She's a Goddess on stage, the best there is!
Old 24th October 2010, 09:52 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by crea_spain View Post
^ me too I hope it could be released along with her new album in X'mas time
Please nooooo.. I hate this new Ayu trend T_T to get album and dvd at the same time is too much expensive for me T___T (I think this year Ayu and Arashi are going to kill me ;o; I have something to buy EVERY single month T_T) But I also think it's too early for the dvd now.. let's wait and see =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai82Go View Post
NEXT LEVEL tour was great and I still don't get why people hate this wonderful, colourful concert so much
This! I also saw it LIVE and I can say this was a GREAT concert and I think it has a lot of beautiful light effects. *_*
Anyway, I think RnRC tour will be great too *_* Maybe even better.. but I still love NEXT LEVEL tour ù__ù

♡ Ayu fan since 2003 ♡

Old 24th October 2010, 09:55 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

everyone hates that CDTV animated character dude with the annoying voice LOL..i was waiting for him to stop talking and allow me to watch ayu sing without interference -____-
Old 24th October 2010, 10:05 PM
ourselves Initiate

PERFECTION

everything looks so grand and really beautiful,the wedding dress is stunningly gorgeous,its really thousands times better than the A Museum one,so im really happy and also the moon background during Moon

i want the DVD nooooooooowwwww!!!

oh,please i wanna shoot that annoying cartoon
Old 24th October 2010, 10:11 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyrhythm View Post
^Yes. Dear Miss, after viewing a ten second preview of Japanese popstar Hamasaki Ayumi's new tour, my opinion is that it is turning out to be ten trillion times more entertaining than Hamasaki's previous tour (entitled NEXT LEVEL).
Agreed, even after a 10 second clip, I can conclude it's better than NEXT LEVEL tour. XD

☆★ ayudynasty | a.k.a. zanmato ★☆

Old 24th October 2010, 11:25 PM
immature Initiate

virgin road live sounds awesome!!!! i hope they'll have a tv version of the concert <3333

~set by artcika~

last.fm / tumblr

Old 24th October 2010, 11:38 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

not that the NL tour is bad or anything.. but seriously, the setlist for this tour is so much better than the setlist of the NL tour! I think that is what is ultimately going to make me enjoy it more - because I love every single song in this setlist. there are no "meh" songs in it like there were in the NL tour.
Old 25th October 2010, 12:09 AM
Heartplace Initiate

This tour also doesn't have big props... it's just ayu, dancers, some fire at countdown, some petals in ballad and virgin road AND the best of this tour... THE SCREENS!

I'm so sad this will be lost in the DVD... it's not just the movie clips between songs, but also while Ayu is singing it's worth to watch to the screens... one of the days I went I decided to watch the screens and not Ayu sometimes (as I already saw her another 4 times and I'd have the DVD too).

I mean.. the screens in this tour aren't just a background anymore... are part of the whole performance!

After attending this concert I really think it's MUUUUUUUCH more better than NL tour... first, for the amazing tracklist, then the costumes were not recycled and for me were waaay nicer that the NL ones, the stage, dancers do a GREAT job and this time Shuya wasn't the main dancer, in each performance there were different main dancers (maro/midoring/shuya in rainy day-ballad, ZIN/subaru/chisa in countdown, kayanochi in step you/SLT, GO-MI in the cabaret show with Peco and Princes, etc...) and that was a new fresh thing I really liked =) Also the concert structure wasn't the same as past tours, neither the ballad stories, and finnaly the vocals were great!!

That's why I think RnRC is muuuch better than Next Level... Also better than lot of her other tours, at the same level of MY STORY and (miss)understood.

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 25th October 2010, 12:11 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

^ I'm very excited after read this!
Old 25th October 2010, 12:18 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by aura~ View Post
I'm so sad this will be lost in the DVD... it's not just the movie clips between songs, but also while Ayu is singing it's worth to watch to the screens... one of the days I went I decided to watch the screens and not Ayu sometimes (as I already saw her another 4 times and I'd have the DVD too).

I mean.. the screens in this tour aren't just a background anymore... are part of the whole performance!
well even from the clips I saw some of the screens so they may not be lost in the DVD. I loved the Lady Dynamite ones and the screens I saw for Virgin Road were really pretty.
Old 25th October 2010, 12:55 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
This tour also doesn't have big props... it's just ayu, dancers, some fire at countdown, some petals in ballad and virgin road AND the best of this tour... THE SCREENS!

After attending this concert I really think it's MUUUUUUUCH more better than NL tour... first, for the amazing tracklist, then the costumes were not recycled and for me were waaay nicer that the NL ones, the stage, dancers do a GREAT job and this time Shuya wasn't the main dancer, in each performance there were different main dancers (maro/midoring/shuya in rainy day-ballad, ZIN/subaru/chisa in countdown, kayanochi in step you/SLT, GO-MI in the cabaret show with Peco and Princes, etc...) and that was a new fresh thing I really liked =) Also the concert structure wasn't the same as past tours, neither the ballad stories, and finnaly the vocals were great!!

That's why I think RnRC is muuuch better than Next Level... Also better than lot of her other tours, at the same level of MY STORY and (miss)understood.
In that case, I'm super excited!!!! Not that I wasn't before hahaha.
Old 25th October 2010, 01:13 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

AT09 was good, but Ayu was trying to make her best show ever with AT10 and she succeeded. Many users here saw the show multiple times, something which cannot be said for AT09 really. There were exceptions that saw it twice or thrice though.

AND YAY. The processing finished!
Old 25th October 2010, 02:24 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

^ Well, I guess there are exceptions xD Me being one of them.

I saw both concerts multple times, but I wasn't nearly as excited to see RnRC again as I was to see NL again. I basically fell asleep at Yokohama Arena during rainy day and ballad performances, haha.

I think overall, I'd describe the difference in being the pace.

NEXT LEVEL Tour was not slow.
Rock 'n' Roll Circus Tour was.

Haha.

The stage for NEXT LEVEL was amazing... It was so vibrant and colorful. The screens were huge! Sure there was no crane or wedding dress, but i mean, those were only added to the 7 days part of RnRC tour anyway...

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 25th October 2010, 02:27 AM
count down Initiate

oh myyyyyy Virgin Road & MOON sounded so good

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 25th October 2010, 06:18 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:

I agree. My first concert was AT2008, and that totally blew me away. Partly because of that huge kickass ship and life-size marionette, and partly because it was my first live concert ever. So I expected myself to be blown away when I went to watch AT2009. But it didn't do it for me somehow. I mean, the show was good, vocals were great, I loved the album (NL's one of my favs in fact), but the spark somehow wasn't there. CDL09-10 was a little better, and AT2010 just totally blew me away again, I couldn't stop watching it (I watched the pre-7-days show 5 times, and I still don't mind watching it again )

I won't go as far as to say RnRC tour was the best, but it's close.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 25th October 2010, 08:32 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
AT09 was good, but Ayu was trying to make her best show ever with AT10 and she succeeded.
I think for Ayu every tour she does or every album she releases is "her best, yet", so that doesn't really mean a thing to me.

I haven't seen this tour and I believe those people who love it and think it was their favourite honestly think so and have every right to say it. For me Rock'n'Roll Circus is one of my least favourite Ayu albums and I love NEXT LEVEL much more. So the setlist is already better for me automatically. So when someone comes along and says Rock'n'Roll Circus is trillion times better without even seeing a bit of the concert, sorry, I just don't think so. It all comes down to personal taste anyway, but I don't want to feel bad for liking NEXT LEVEL tour and maybe doubting that I like Rock'n'Roll Circus tour as much, because it's not a fact that it's better, it's personal opinion that even some people who went to both obviously don't share.

Last edited by Mai82Go; 25th October 2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 25th October 2010, 10:14 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Well, I'm not saying NL is her best tour ever. I also think RnRC will be definitely better, starting from the setlist I really LOVE and when I saw it I felt afraid I wasn't able to attend this concert. But I still can't understand the hate of a lot of people for NL tour that I still find GREAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
The stage for NEXT LEVEL was amazing... It was so vibrant and colorful. The screens were huge!
THIS!
NL tour really was amazing (and yes, I loved the outfits too ^^) but like aura said a lot of detail go lost with the dvd version, because when I saw the NL tour dvd I felt it completely different from when I saw it in Saitama and Yoyogi.
I think NL tour (but probably all tours) is better live than on dvd.

♡ Ayu fan since 2003 ♡

Last edited by Mami-chan; 25th October 2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 25th October 2010, 10:36 AM
UNITE! Initiate

I'm not saying NEXT LEVEL is her best tour ever, either. For me probably nothing will ever beat MY STORY tour. BUT after not really liking, Tour of Secret 2007 and the Anniversary Tour 2008 NEXT LEVEL was once again a concert I really loved from Ayu. I'm still sad that I didn't go to Japan last year to watch it live. And maybe Rock'n'Roll Circus tour is better. I'm not saying you're wrong and I'm right, I'm sorry if it sounded like this. I don't even have the right to judge because I didn't go and only watch DVD's. You're so right when you say nothing beats the real thing, anyway.
Old 25th October 2010, 01:53 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Wow, I can't wait until they release this concert on DVD!

She sound so good in Moon and Virgin Road!
Old 25th October 2010, 02:01 PM
Banned

I think the 7-days-adaptions of the show are really good. That moon-projection looked nice RELEASE THIS, AYU!!

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus