[Twitter] Ayu's Twitter/Weibo discussion #34 - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th March 2015, 08:06 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
She looks so goooooooooood.
Old 10th March 2015, 11:33 PM
fairyland Initiate

I really think people are making a mountain out of a mole hill with regards to both her whereabouts and her not really telling fans where she is to meet up with her. Sure, they are things that can for sure be taken too far, but I don't think either of the posts were. So, its like why bother?

I find people's digging into her love life the most creepy. Like finding out who Mark was previously married to, or all the details of her current hubby. Like that video...

In other news, Ayu finally posted a really good selfie!

Old 10th March 2015, 11:36 PM
Connected Initiate

Let me just refresh the meaning of stalker for the "knights" on ahs.
noun
1. a person who pursues game, prey, or a person stealthily.
2. a person who harasses another person, asa former lover, a famous person, etc., in an aggressive, often threatening and illegal manner:

Did se7entheaven fall into the description? I don't think so. Unless you have the concept that fans in sg were barbaric and would bring harm to ayu when given the location of her. If not, please freakig stop with those accusations!
as far as I can see, fans just wanted to have a word with her, to thank her for the work she had given us, to have a picture or autograph as memorial.
If you're talking about non-agressive "stalking" I think most of us have added/follow her crews on facebook and twitter with the purpose of knowing ayu's news.

Ayu should know that she's an artist that had no full privacy in this job. Her whereabouts are bound to be reported by fans/media. So if she really wanted to avoid, she would have disguised herself and, or to prevent photos of hers from appearing to public.

*I still like her blond hair, it have became her trademark so I believe she will return to that soon~

Last edited by kinix; 10th March 2015 at 11:39 PM.
Old 10th March 2015, 11:41 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Gotta agree fully with the above post.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 11th March 2015, 12:55 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post
I really think people are making a mountain out of a mole hill with regards to both her whereabouts and her not really telling fans where she is to meet up with her. Sure, they are things that can for sure be taken too far, but I don't think either of the posts were. So, its like why bother?

I find people's digging into her love life the most creepy. Like finding out who Mark was previously married to, or all the details of her current hubby. Like that video...

Mark? Do you mean Mannie? Maro? And also it's just something that's going to happen if we end up getting a name and are curious like we were at the time. I don't think anyone really cares all that much now about Tyson since we see him so much now with Ayu.

Last edited by truehappiness; 11th March 2015 at 01:08 AM.
Old 11th March 2015, 01:03 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiholic★ View Post

I thought the same thing. Digging up information on the loves in her life, especially with the most recent one when she clearly wanted to handle this one differently (yet fans went digging through UCLA student records, etc.).
Old 11th March 2015, 01:08 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I recall people found him because Ayu had changed her name to Hamasaki-Bodkin on Facebook or something like that. I don't think we had anything prior. And it's really just something that comes with having fans. It's going to happen because people are curious. I think things have since then settled down and that initial curiosity is gone.

I really hope that this relationship lasts a long time for her as it seems she has found someone NOT like Maro or Manny and could be potentially a bit closer to whatever Nagase was to her.
Old 11th March 2015, 02:13 AM
Heartplace Initiate

I think Zeke is referring to the guy who dug up some vague, VAGUE (as in, white and bald lol) Tyson lookalike that was an actor and then spread rumors via PM among some members here that Tyson was an actor who was only pretending to be married to Ayu for a publicity stunt. Or something like that? lol
Old 11th March 2015, 02:20 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

What? That sounds a lot like saigodansu.
Old 11th March 2015, 02:25 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

^ why does that name ring a bell for some reason?
Old 11th March 2015, 03:02 AM
fairyland Initiate

Yes, I meant Maro. My phone keeps changing it. I believe Zeke and I are referring to the same instance where someone took his last name and some other small bits of info and went through some school records and was able to find out who his mom was, post pictures of him with his family and some random video he made. Dunno if it was all the same person who found all of the info, but it sure did seem like a lot of digging.

Old 11th March 2015, 03:23 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I remember what you're talking about. I think it was all just from Googling his name.
Old 11th March 2015, 04:13 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
What? That sounds a lot like saigodansu.
Well saigodansu kind of elaborated on the conspiracies of everything, but I think various members had a hand in the uncovering information process. For the record, I don't have a problem with the stuff I'm bringing up, I'm just using it as a comparison to the issue at hand, which is mentioning that Ayu bought a gift at a certain shop.

And as a sidenote, I loved saigodansu and his posts because they were entertaining and he was so persistant with his view on things. Even if some of it was farfetched, it was always interesting to contemplate the truths that were possibly hidden within the farce.
Old 11th March 2015, 04:54 AM
fairyland Initiate

I would like to say, Zeke put it better than I. I did use the word "creepy", but it really is just more of a comparison, rather than something I genuinely have a problem with.

Old 11th March 2015, 05:12 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't really find it all that creepy... at least until there's a point where people are constantly looking stuff up for weeks and weeks afterward.
Old 11th March 2015, 07:40 AM
Love song H-Initiate

We need new "Ayu and her social networks" thread
Old 12th March 2015, 12:54 AM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
We need new "Ayu and her social networks" thread
Good point. New thread here.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi hamasaki, facebook, line, twitter, weibo