L.A fans go meet ayu @L'ermitage! ~part II~ - Page 25 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th November 2010, 04:10 AM
BALLAD Initiate

i saw an auction of ayu's autograph at ebay. it feels fake, please be careful. oh, and he has A LOT OF ARTIST'S autograph, does that sounds possible?

the seller is from Austria, and it looks like there's been 1 year since he's on ebay. there aren't any current feedback of him for the past 1 YEAR!.
http://cgi.ebay.com/AYUMI-HAMASAKI-A...item2a0c0d9055

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 25th November 2010 at 04:13 AM.
Old 25th November 2010, 04:14 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
i saw an auction of ayu's autograph at ebay. it feels fake, please be careful. oh, and he has A LOT OF ARTIST'S autograph, does that sounds possible?

the seller is from Austria, and it looks like there's been 1 year since he's on ebay. there aren't any current feedback of him for the past 1 YEAR!.

that looks fake to me.
Old 25th November 2010, 04:29 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:

lol that looks nothing like her autograph xD

♫set by ownsarai♫
☆We are One, A World is One☆
♥ayu i love you with MY ALL♥

Old 25th November 2010, 04:33 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:

definatly fake he should be ban from ebay

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 25th November 2010, 04:43 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I don't want to say tonight was disappointing because we got to see Ayu and have a group picture with her, but the experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I got there around 6:30, and there were a few people waiting outside. I heard what happened the day before with the fans trying to get a ton of stuff signed, so I asked them about it and they said they were sitting in the car parked right by the studio.

I kept looking over at the car and saw rolls of posters, CDs, printed pictures, stuff like that just being moved around. Then one of the guys got out of the car and put a couple of poster rolls against the wall of the studio. I didn't pay much attention but they didn't interact with anyone there.

Stan came outside a couple of times, and when he was standing by the front door I walked over to him and told him I heard there was some problems with people wanting lots and lots of stuff signed. He said it's true and it was because they own a store in the area and wanted to get stuff signed to show like "ayu came to this store!" and stuff like that. I told Stan that we're not really here just to get stuff signed, because it was mostly people that have been here before, and for the people that were new, one or two things would be plenty. Stan said he would tell her that they're here again and to see what she wanted to do.

We just hung around for a bit longer, and Stan came back outside and said that tonight we're doing things differently. He would take the 1 or 2 items that each person wanted signed inside, have her sign them, come back to give them to us, and then Ayu would come out and we would just take one group picture.

Those people had pictures of themselves with Ayu printed on posters, and asked Stan if she could sign them with their names on it. Stan took them without saying anything and then went back inside. Later, Ayu's managers or other staff members came out and they were telling the people outside in Japanese that basically she didn't sign them because they were just trying to use it for an advertisement or whatever. I don't speak Japanese, but that's what Daisuke said. He couldn't really tell me more because they were right there, but that's the gist of it.

Ayu came out looking cute as ever though, and I asked her how she was and she said good. I asked how the recording went tonight and she went kind of "ehhh..." and made that so-so hand gesture, but I said I'm sure it was great. Then I asked her if they are really leaving on Friday, because on the 16th she said 10 more days, which would be Friday, and she said "No, because we're not finished." So they'll be around for a bit longer!

Then Ayu started getting into the car, and they usually turn the car around so she can wave to us as she drives off. We all waved and then the car stopped and she stuck her head out the window and asked if we'd be there tomorrow. I don't think most of us are because it's Thanksgiving, but she said "I'll see you tomorrow or Friday!" and then someone asked what time and she's like "Same time!" and then they drove off.

I just hate feeling that Ayu might feel like she's been taking advantage of by some people who have selfish interests in their hearts. She's so sweet to her fans and takes so much time to be with them and signs whatever people ask her to... and some people want to abuse her kindness and generosity. It really upsets me...
Old 25th November 2010, 04:48 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutieismylife View Post
I don't want to say tonight was disappointing because we got to see Ayu and have a group picture with her, but the experience left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I got there around 6:30, and there were a few people waiting outside. I heard what happened the day before with the fans trying to get a ton of stuff signed, so I asked them about it and they said they were sitting in the car parked right by the studio.

I kept looking over at the car and saw rolls of posters, CDs, printed pictures, stuff like that just being moved around. Then one of the guys got out of the car and put a couple of poster rolls against the wall of the studio. I didn't pay much attention but they didn't interact with anyone there.

Stan came outside a couple of times, and when he was standing by the front door I walked over to him and told him I heard there was some problems with people wanting lots and lots of stuff signed. He said it's true and it was because they own a store in the area and wanted to get stuff signed to show like "ayu came to this store!" and stuff like that. I told Stan that we're not really here just to get stuff signed, because it was mostly people that have been here before, and for the people that were new, one or two things would be plenty. Stan said he would tell her that they're here again and to see what she wanted to do.

We just hung around for a bit longer, and Stan came back outside and said that tonight we're doing things differently. He would take the 1 or 2 items that each person wanted signed inside, have her sign them, come back to give them to us, and then Ayu would come out and we would just take one group picture.

Those people had pictures of themselves with Ayu printed on posters, and asked Stan if she could sign them with their names on it. Stan took them without saying anything and then went back inside. Later, Ayu's managers or other staff members came out and they were telling the people outside in Japanese that basically she didn't sign them because they were just trying to use it for an advertisement or whatever. I don't speak Japanese, but that's what Daisuke said. He couldn't really tell me more because they were right there, but that's the gist of it.

Ayu came out looking cute as ever though, and I asked her how she was and she said good. I asked how the recording went tonight and she went kind of "ehhh..." and made that so-so hand gesture, but I said I'm sure it was great. Then I asked her if they are really leaving on Friday, because on the 16th she said 10 more days, which would be Friday, and she said "No, because we're not finished." So they'll be around for a bit longer!

Then Ayu started getting into the car, and they usually turn the car around so she can wave to us as she drives off. We all waved and then the car stopped and she stuck her head out the window and asked if we'd be there tomorrow. I don't think most of us are because it's Thanksgiving, but she said "I'll see you tomorrow or Friday!" and then someone asked what time and she's like "Same time!" and then they drove off.

I just hate feeling that Ayu might feel like she's been taking advantage of by some people who have selfish interests in their hearts. She's so sweet to her fans and takes so much time to be with them and signs whatever people ask her to... and some people want to abuse her kindness and generosity. It really upsets me...
Damn, them again? They are really pissing me off.

Old 25th November 2010, 05:13 AM
Prologue Initiate

They really are making America look bad... I mean, after meeting those kinds of people, I know I wouldn't be anticipating my next visit...

Hopefully everyone who came out as a true fan to support her gave her a better outlook on the country and will be her reason for returning in the future. ^-^

日本のために祈っています - Praying for Japan

My Japanese Twitter - Follow me! ^-^

Old 25th November 2010, 05:14 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Quote:
omg, this is worse than Jesus Hobo guy! i mean, at least he cares about Ayumi, whereas these scumbags are just out to make a profit off of her. that really sucks. i hate how a few *******s can ruin things for everyone else!

did ayu sign stuff for everyone else though? serves them right. maybe they won't come back again.

are you going back tomorrow Mat? if i were you i'd make a special effort to go back in hopes of having that Thanksgiving meal with Ayu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirea View Post
They really are making America look bad... I mean, after meeting those kinds of people, I know I wouldn't be anticipating my next visit...
well, i think they're only making themselves look bad. besides, if staff spoke to them in Japanese, they might be from Japan anyhow?

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Last edited by ohsixthirty; 25th November 2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 25th November 2010, 05:16 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I'm gonna try tweeting her tomorrow but I don't think I will go. My boyfriend and I will probably go out somewhere since neither of us can cook! She can come with bahahaha. I just hope she doesn't feel bad about what happened to tonight and not want to meet with us.
Old 25th November 2010, 05:20 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:

Hopefully everyone who came out as a true fan to support her gave her a better outlook on the country and will be her reason for returning in the future. ^-^
I don't think she thinks of it like that. those people are rude of course, but I'm sure she has had to deal with people like that before especially in Japan. she seems to love visiting with all of the other real fans that support her. I don't see why she'd not want to come back and visit with those supportive fans.
Old 25th November 2010, 05:20 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Quote:
I dont think so. I mean, there are those kinds of people in every country...which is why she doesnt just do this in her own country.

I think she's had a good enough experience with the real fans to outweigh them.

I would be really pissed off about that as well though, I would have been like "gtfo".

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 25th November 2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
I'm gonna try tweeting her tomorrow but I don't think I will go. My boyfriend and I will probably go out somewhere since neither of us can cook! She can come with bahahaha. I just hope she doesn't feel bad about what happened to tonight and not want to meet with us.
i doubt it really bothers her too much. i'm guessing she's used to people like that. besides, if she waved and said "c u tomorrow or friday" i'm sure she wants to meet you guys again!

『Last minute』

Old 25th November 2010, 05:29 AM
ayu trance Initiate

even if she meets fans again I would not want it to be rushed like it was today and I think it's because of those people... it was very brief. Although seeing her for even 10 seconds is always a wonderful feeling.
Old 25th November 2010, 05:32 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

anybody know what time she will be there on friday ? is it better to go at her studio or hotel ?

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 25th November 2010 at 05:48 AM.
Old 25th November 2010, 05:44 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:

Oh no, if she's gonna stay pass Friday, poor avex... They're gonna be fuming. And someone should stop by tomorrow and drop off a pie for Stan to give to her or something, that'd be sweet~ Put her little A on it.

And those people from the store, ugh, no words for them. ._.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComatoseBunnySnatcher View Post
^ Hey, if I went deaf and broke my leg for a company you'd bet your ass i'd get my money's worth! Ayu is a smart HBIC!
Spoiler:

Godly.
Old 25th November 2010, 05:47 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruised.Sapphire View Post
Oh no, if she's gonna stay pass Friday, poor avex... They're gonna be fuming. And someone should stop by tomorrow and drop off a pie for Stan to give to her or something, that'd be sweet~ Put her little A on it.

And those people from the store, ugh, no words for them. ._.
i dont think they allow fans to give food . some japanese band have for policy to never accept food because it could be poisened. i remember 12012 was trashing all the cookies after the fan meeting i was kind of shock... but i understand in a way .

Old 25th November 2010, 06:03 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

We need another thread already?! NOW!?
Old 25th November 2010, 06:26 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
even if she meets fans again I would not want it to be rushed like it was today and I think it's because of those people... it was very brief. Although seeing her for even 10 seconds is always a wonderful feeling.
you guys should tell those people to behave or bug off.

and at least they appeared now and not from the very beginning

still sucks so much.
Old 25th November 2010, 06:33 AM

i went ahead and made the new thread:

http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2562448

『Last minute』

Closed Thread

Tags
los angeles