ayumi hamasaki ASIA TOUR ~24th Anniversary special @PIA ARENA MM~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th March 2022, 10:35 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohsixthirty View Post
I know that some overseas fans were able to watch last time with a VPN, however not all foreign credit cards will work. Also, when I tried signing up, I couldn't get past the mobile number verification. So, you'll need a Japanese mobile number or some service to spoof one I guess.
I had this exact exact problem too when I tried to buy ticket for the Countdown. They require a local cell phone number because they text you a verification code, and I also could not get past this. I also wasn't sure if my credit card would work, but I never got to that part anyway. Very frustrating for sure after being able to successfully buy a ticket for サイゴノトラブル and Music for life - return since they used Mumo streaming. Avex knows we're willing to throw money at them, it just goes against basic business sense to cut yourself off from a huge portion of the market that they have already cultivated.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 27th March 2022 at 02:35 AM.

Tags
23rd monster, 24th anniversary, asia tour, asia tour 2021-2022