[KAT-TUN] WATER DANCE -the KAT-TUN thread XII- ♫ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th May 2009, 05:38 AM
fairyland Initiate

because my little sister is EVIL. LOL.
but anyway, i got it today! it was kinda weird though, because i think they shipped from Hong Kong...i've never had a YesAsia package come to me with international postage before. o_O

....you can so tell those scans were shot in one day. LMAO.

2009.05 ONLY STAR TRANSLATION <-- really long, LOL.

Quote:
Akanishi Jin
Q3. You seem to listen a lot to Western music but, who are the artists or songs you would recommend?
Recently, I listen a lot to a song called “Knock you down”. It's a collaboration between Neyo, Kanye West and Keri Hilson. The music video is cool too.
omfg i love "Knock You Down".

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 7th May 2009, 08:36 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

it's great that you have FINALLY received Break the Records Eirynne , that with PUZZLE too

I collected this after I was done with my 1st lecture on Finance from the post office after the postman didn't came up my house on Mon T_T (damn you HMV Japan )

The CD casing's thicker than your normal CD only casing . I tried slotting it inside my CD rack that's inbuilt into my computer table but it wouldn't go in @_@

I got fed up & put it in my laundry box LOL

===

Tsuyaka updates - http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/23263.html

LOL at the new cartoon KAT-TUN mascot xD . Reminded me of the time when Tackey & Tsubasa drew lions in HEYx3 except this time round , the new lion mascot's better than Tackey

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 7th May 2009, 09:36 AM
fairyland Initiate

i still can't believe you got both editions, Karen!
i didn't know the Normal Edition had pictures in the booklet, so i was shocked! i'm definitely, definitely not complaining though. i think this is the first KT album that i own that has pictures inside since i usually get the editions without them.

i watched the new & improved cartoon KAT-TUN. it was definitely more interesting! the whole episode made me like the "lovable idiot" Nakamaru sooo much! LOL. & man, Taguchi's got SKILLZ.

Old 7th May 2009, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
i still can't believe you got both editions, Karen!

i didn't know the Normal Edition had pictures in the booklet, so i was shocked! i'm definitely, definitely not complaining though. i think this is the first KT album that i own that has pictures inside since i usually get the editions without them.

yeah me too I was surprised when I saw a few pics inside the normal edition which I got it much earlier than the limited edition

I actually scanned up both editions of the album which you can download the scans if you want via my jpop scans thread

& yes I'm real poor now , HMV HK & soon HMV Japan will send me a fat bill with regards to my credit card bill ugh T_T

btw Eirynne , I have reuploaded the booklet scans of the limited edition of the album via http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/379265.html

the original rar file that I found on KAT-TUN Love LJ community , the pages were not numbered in sequence & it was all over the place . I added in the front cover & the credits of the album

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 7th May 2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: add on's
Old 7th May 2009, 02:45 PM
YOU Initiate

i just received my BTR from my friend today. was supposed to be yesterday but she got held back at work. anyways, i'm so so happy with it cause its my first ever KT album that i bought. Lol

LIVEJOURNAL | TWITTER
life is so peculiar. everything is not what it seems.
keurae nan neorago.

Old 7th May 2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelah View Post
i just received my BTR from my friend today. was supposed to be yesterday but she got held back at work. anyways, i'm so so happy with it cause its my first ever KT album that i bought. Lol

mine was KAT-TUN III -QUEEN OF PIRATES- CD + DVD / OS press that I bought from HMV HK

*checked date of receipt* oh I placed an order on it last June on the 7th in which I received it alongside with the 2 CDs / OS press of ARASHI's Dream"A"live which has since been out of print on HMV HK

& the rest was history

===

top 50 singles

*3 *,374,691 **1,369 RESCUE / KAT-TUN 09/03/11

*5 *,330,952 ***,487 ONE DROP / KAT-TUN 09/02/11

I highlight the total in bold so that Eirynne can update it in due time

top 50 albums

14 *,200,220 200,220 Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 09/04/29

a new entry at 14th

Old 8th May 2009, 08:00 AM

June's Duet & Wink Up - http://jesychan.livejournal.com/10736.html

pretty OK but not mind blowing T_T *stealing glances at Kame & Ueda on the sideline* but nooo Taguchi looks old now *cries*

The Duet ones oddly reminded me of Fineboys for some weird reason/s & I saw Kami no Shizuku photobook at the local Kinokuniya at Takashimaya where I decided to go downtown after my 1st Management Accounting lecture

it's surprisingly thin o_O , I thought it might be some thick ass photobook LOL & I went to the local HMV & saw both editions of Break the Records

Old 8th May 2009, 08:02 AM
fairyland Initiate

oh cool, "ONE DROP" actually sold a wee bit more than the previous week.

my first KAT-TUN purchase was "Real Face" & "Best of KAT-TUN". it was a pre-order too. yeahhhh, i've been around a while. LMAO.

Old 8th May 2009, 08:11 AM

Quote:
oh cool, "ONE DROP" actually sold a wee bit more than the previous week.
it's still selling but I have a feeling by next or 2 weeks's time , it will stop charting T_T

Quote:
my first KAT-TUN purchase was "Real Face" & "Best of KAT-TUN". it was a pre-order too. yeahhhh, i've been around a while. LMAO.

we all have come a long way purchases wise , Eirynne

btw I'm always curious to know , how do the guys keep fit ? I only know for Ueda's case he boxes & etc but how about the other 5 ie. if you know whether they do tai qi or karate or gymming

Old 8th May 2009, 08:16 AM
fairyland Initiate

actually, i was expecting "ONE DROP" to stop charting a while ago. especially since "RESCUE" was being released.

i don't think Jin does anything too much, LOL. FATTIE. Kame seems to work out in accordance to whatever project he's in. for example, he'll train specifically for DREAM BOYS & he'll train specifically for drama like Ichipon. Junno probably does a lot of dance/acrobat activities, & IDK about Nakamaru. LOL.

Old 8th May 2009, 08:20 AM

Quote:
actually, i was expecting "ONE DROP" to stop charting a while ago. especially since "RESCUE" was being released.
it has been like what almost 3 months + since ONE DROP was released & for it to be still selling/charting it's good I suppose

Quote:
i don't think Jin does anything too much, LOL. FATTIE. Kame seems to work out in accordance to whatever project he's in. for example, he'll train specifically for DREAM BOYS & he'll train specifically for drama like Ichipon. Junno probably does a lot of dance/acrobat activities, & IDK about Nakamaru. LOL.
AHAHAHA at the part I highlighted in bold

Even my younger sister think so too . Which's probably why he's the only guy that I don't have any topless pics of in my handphone & let alone Taguchi

I mean I downloaded the calendar '08 pics of the guys & you know the parts where got the topless shots of all 6 of them & that goes for solo too ?

Akanishi's just . The rest are still good

Kame - you forgot One Pound Gospel (the drama that caused me to shift 360 degree attention mode to him after the whole Jun-baitness more or less died out )

I also don't know about TaNaka though but surprisingly both of them are pretty buff themselves

Old 8th May 2009, 08:34 AM
fairyland Initiate

IchiPon = Ichi Pondo no Fukuin = One Pound Gospel.

yeah, i'm sure TaNaka does things too, but i'm not sure. maybe Jin does work out sometimes? perhaps just gym work, lol. because for the new cartoon KAT-TUN, he was able to do the task well. and that required a lot of physical activity.

Old 8th May 2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
IchiPon = Ichi Pondo no Fukuin = One Pound Gospel.

yeah, i'm sure TaNaka does things too, but i'm not sure. maybe Jin does work out sometimes? perhaps just gym work, lol. because for the new cartoon KAT-TUN, he was able to do the task well. and that required a lot of physical activity.
oh sorry my bad reg Kame

Akanishi - & he probably does Sumo Wrestling on the sly LMAO LMAO LMAO

oh I still will always remember & laugh myself silly when he did that to the MICA 3 CHU girls during that silly PJ party that Ueda gate crashed & eventually did his silly but amusing romantic skits

there's no way you CANNOT fall for Ueda in that

Old 8th May 2009, 10:18 AM
I am... Initiate

^Koki did or does martial arts. I think it was karate.

As for Akanishi, I don't know, but he has to be quite strong actually. He seemed really shocked when he lost against Aikawa Sho on cK. lol

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 8th May 2009, 11:06 AM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
oh sorry my bad reg Kame

Akanishi - & he probably does Sumo Wrestling on the sly LMAO LMAO LMAO

oh I still will always remember & laugh myself silly when he did that to the MICA 3 CHU girls during that silly PJ party that Ueda gate crashed & eventually did his silly but amusing romantic skits

there's no way you CANNOT fall for Ueda in that
i remember that show. i kept laughing especially Ueda's 'personal session' with the girls. and i think Akanishi played soccer right? is it correct? so maybe he played soccer just to keep him fit in addition to the sumo wrestling. Lol.

LIVEJOURNAL | TWITTER
life is so peculiar. everything is not what it seems.
keurae nan neorago.

Old 8th May 2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
^Koki did or does martial arts. I think it was karate.
uhhh I think Tanaka said something about martial arts during SCP . I remembered when he was on the show , he said that he & Ueda were like fire & ice in that it was hard for them to get along initally

but after Tanaka found out that Ueda boxes & etc , they now have a common topic to talk about

Quote:
As for Akanishi, I don't know, but he has to be quite strong actually. He seemed really shocked when he lost against Aikawa Sho on cK. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelah View Post
i remember that show. i kept laughing especially Ueda's 'personal session' with the girls. and i think Akanishi played soccer right? is it correct? so maybe he played soccer just to keep him fit in addition to the sumo wrestling. Lol.
Ueda was SO on during the romantic skits . I love that sneeky sadistic side of him & yes I remembered that Akanishi played soccer before & Kame plays baseball

& yay I got these after I came back from a LONG day at school :

Keep the faith & LIPS singles ; normal editions ; OS presses ( at LIPS especially like for DUH reason/s )

thanks to my Taiwanese friend Cliff (I thought I might get them tomorrow o_O) & yes you guys can at me I don't care

woot , I officially have all editions for all their singles except for Bokura no Machi de & Real Face now

Last edited by KarenPang; 8th May 2009 at 12:16 PM. Reason: YAY for Keep the faith & LIPS <3
Old 8th May 2009, 10:04 PM
fairyland Initiate

there are 8 versions of "Real Face". the 6 individual covers, Normal Edition, & Debut Box Set edition. i got 2. LOL. are you going to get them all Karen? o_o;; or just get "Bokura"? i'm glad i got the box for so cheaply because i didn't want to spend money on "Real Face Film". i just need 2 more live con DVDs & i'm set with KT's discography.

oh yeah, i totally forgot Jin did soccer. now that i think of it, i think he does tennis too. Junno said he helped him with his tennis role for "Happy!"

Old 9th May 2009, 02:51 AM

Quote:
there are 8 versions of "Real Face". the 6 individual covers, Normal Edition, & Debut Box Set edition. i got 2. LOL. are you going to get them all Karen? o_o;; or just get "Bokura"? i'm glad i got the box for so cheaply because i didn't want to spend money on "Real Face Film". i just need 2 more live con DVDs & i'm set with KT's discography.
O_O

no no no I'm not going to get all the editions of Real Face & let alone the special debut box set cos I don't see the need to even though covers wise they're all different pertaining to Real Face

I initally thought of getting the normal CD only edition of Bokura no Machi de but then I realised EH the cover's the same as the 1st press CD only so strike out

Quote:
oh yeah, i totally forgot Jin did soccer. now that i think of it, i think he does tennis too. Junno said he helped him with his tennis role for "Happy!"
oh

I suck at tennis , I always played it as if it was badminton except instead of a shuttlecock , you used a ball -_-'''

Old 9th May 2009, 03:19 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

so after listening to the album a few times, 春夏秋冬 is my favorite, followed by care (though i've always loved care)

overall it's a pretty strong album.. i was afraid i would be disappointed after QoP (i loved that album so much) but i wasn't at all..
Old 9th May 2009, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy View Post
so after listening to the album a few times, 春夏秋冬 is my favorite, followed by care (though i've always loved care)
I always love saying haru natsu aki fuyu

I treated care as a 'new' song as I got onboard their music a little bit too late & naturally I was very surprised at care which's SO damn different as compared to LOVEJUICE

Quote:
overall it's a pretty strong album.. i was afraid i would be disappointed after QoP (i loved that album so much) but i wasn't at all..

it's a good thing that I decided to keep my expectations for Break the Records as low as possible since Queen Of Pirates was SO amazing on every single level

Break the Records's so far my fave album of the 1 1/2 of the year , Johnny's wise

Closed Thread

Tags
akame, akanishi jin, boybands, j-one records, johnny's entertainment, jstorm, kamenashi kazuya, kat-tun, nakamaru yuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, ueda tatsuya