[KAT-TUN] WATER DANCE -the KAT-TUN thread XII- ♫ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th May 2009, 11:25 AM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post

JUST KIDDING JUST KIDDING. lol.

Will they include all of those in the DVD?
this one i'm unsure of. since this concert is both unusual & special, i'm not sure if they'll include every single thing that will go on. however, i hope they put some things from each day on the DVD. but...it's up to JE.

Are their DVDs usually out quick? XD
the last time they had a spring-ish concert like this, it was out by the fall. and last year's concert was during the summer & it was out on New Year's Day. so! maybe a late fall/early winter release date is my estimate.

Hehe thank you! =D

But if they won't include every show so we won't see the different shows that the different members directed T_T I also want to see the funny stuff! (with kame)
Old 20th May 2009, 11:27 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

sorry to ayumisrael , my bad

Will they include all of those in the DVD?

this time round it's hard to say because everyday , the setlist's different so I don't know , J-One Records probably will make a digest of sorts ? *points to ARASHI's 1st Arashi Around Asia DVD

Are their DVDs usually out quick? XD

LOL

ok lah I suppose even though I don't really take notice

Akame Break the Records photoset - http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/388791.html

*____* at Kame (well DUH) & Akame & Tat-chan concert photos - http://jesychan.livejournal.com/12049.html

YES photos of the Kimono outfit LMAO

& Eirynne , I LOVE your new banner & set *___* . There's just something about Kame who makes opening a door just well you know

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 20th May 2009, 11:31 AM
Lelio Protector

hehe thank you too Karen.

I mainly want to see the funny stuff Eirynne post that kame does every day and Junno and koki's productions =D
Old 20th May 2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
hehe thank you too Karen.

I mainly want to see the funny stuff Eirynne post that kame does every day and Junno and koki's productions =D
LOL yeah me too

it helps that for OS presses , there're traditional chinese subtitles inbuilt into the DVD content so that I can roughly figure out on what the guys are talking about when comes to MCs & etc

===

Kame Day today & the songs that he choose are according to http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4850102.html

- Hanasanaide Ai
- GOLD
- YOU
- I LIKE IT

F-ING HELL Hanasanaide Ai - *________* & my man , you have good taste

Quote:
guests tonight were takaki yuuya and tamamori yuuta. kame sang that mayo-something song they always sing with them.

it's Mayanoka no Shadow Boy lah , Mayo something -_-'''

& oh sorry earlier on I forgot to comment about Akanishi choosing LOVE or LIKE in the mix

It's weird that initally I can't remember how the song sounded like at all but after I found out he had a hand in cowriting it , BANG !

===

Sales update for Eirynne to handle

Top 50 albums of '09

12 *,227,234 **9,219 Break the Records -by you & for you- / KAT-TUN 09/04/29

Top 50 singles of '09

*3 *,376,106 ***,475 RESCUE / KAT-TUN 09/03/11

*5 *,331,248 ***,*** ONE DROP / KAT-TUN 09/02/11

ONE DROP has stopped charting/selling now after 3 months + but it's ok at least RESCUE's still selling

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by KarenPang; 20th May 2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Kame Day :D
Old 20th May 2009, 10:44 PM
fairyland Initiate

MY HUSBAND PRODUCED TODAY'S SHOW!!

DAY 6 CONCERT TIDBITS (KAME PRODUCED):
WHICH H!S!J MEMBER CAME TODAY : Takaki Yuya (w/ a Kame Uchiwa WHAT) & Johnny's Junior Tamamori Yuta
DID MARU JUMP? : (he's 2 out of 6 thus far; did not use coupon yet)
WHAT SONGS DID THE "PRODUCER" PICK : I LIKE IT (why yes...i do like it! 8D), Hanasanaide Ai (YAY!!), GOLD (), & YOU (pimpin out your drama, i see...)
WHAT DID KAME DO THIS TIME : took crotch shots of Maru during "Hanasanaide Ai" while filmed all the others normally LOL, told Jin his boogers were showing, forced to sing "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy" with Takaki & Tamamori, & is by far, the horniest member. LMAO. ILU KAME.
OTHER : Ueda & Junno act out "Romeo & Juliet" & there is a love triangle between Kame-Koki-Jin.

since i didn't do tidbits for the first 3 days (Nakamaru, Ueda, & Koki Productions), i will do so later on in the week. every concert now will be KAT-TUN produced from what i've read.

DVD RUMOR:
Quote:
and apparently (don't say i didn't warn you; i bolded, italicized and underlined it) all the members's corners i.e. the part where they get to choose their setlist will be in the appendix of the dvd.
the concert reports i've read today have been reporting how "tired-sounding" the boys are. awwww, 2 MORE DAYS, YOU CAN DO IT GUYS!!

EDIT;; i forgot. JE's still deciding whether to green light next week's Osaka Dome concerts. i'm assuming they will be addressing the issue soon.

JE has cancelled the Kansai Junior cons. and if you've read the Ayu news section, avex has cancelled next weeks shows in Osaka for Ayu, Kuu, & Ai.

EDIT2;; SALES
BREAK THE RECORDS (WEEK 3) #11 : 9,219 || TOTAL : 227,234

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Last edited by ll moments ll; 20th May 2009 at 11:40 PM. Reason: sales.
Old 21st May 2009, 12:12 AM
Lelio Protector

^OMG YAY!!!!!

"apperantely (don't say i didn't warn you; i bolded, italicized and underlined it)"

I'm totally going to ignore that part, they won't dare to not put those things in the DVD.

Are the "WHAT DID KAME DO THIS TIME" sections are being shot?? I really hope so. XDD
Old 21st May 2009, 12:56 AM

Quote:
WHAT DID KAME DO THIS TIME : took crotch shots of Maru during "Hanasanaide Ai" while filmed all the others normally LOL, told Jin his boogers were showing, forced to sing "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy" with Takaki & Tamamori, & is by far, the horniest member. LMAO. ILU KAME
O.M.G

I think it's the Kimono in him that's taking a life of its own xD xD

if not DAMN you Kamenashi Kazuya , did 'something' influenced you to do all of the above things ?

Quote:
→ OTHER : Ueda & Junno act out "Romeo & Juliet" & there is a love triangle between Kame-Koki-Jin.

I wanna see that *____*

Ueda was so awesome in those R&J inspired skits in cartoon KAT-TUN a while back ago & I was LOL-ing all over the place

spotting man dude spotting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
^OMG YAY!!!!!

"apperantely (don't say i didn't warn you; i bolded, italicized and underlined it)"

I'm totally going to ignore that part, they won't dare to not put those things in the DVD.

Are the "WHAT DID KAME DO THIS TIME" sections are being shot?? I really hope so. XDD

I actually posted the songlist set that Kame picked a few posts back & that goes for the sales update for Break the Records too

oops someone didn't see it

the songlist that Kame picked is & O_O at the DVD rumours @_@

Last edited by KarenPang; 21st May 2009 at 01:32 AM. Reason: add on's
Old 21st May 2009, 03:05 AM
fairyland Initiate

i'm sure Kame antics will be on the DVD. his whole name is Kazuya "FANSERVICE" Kamenashi & JE knows fanservice sells DVDs. LMAO!!

i saw your post, btw, Karen. but i just wanted to add on. LOL.

MURASAKI FANCAM (JIN DAY)
omg, i can barely hear over the fangirls. BUT I WOULD BE SCREAMING TOO!!

Old 21st May 2009, 07:34 AM
YOU Initiate

hey! i've been reading alot of the fan accounts and concert pics and i must say that the highlight and all is that everyone can't stop talking about Kame and his fanservice and also his kimono. ESPECIALLY his kimono. my friend, Diana was like spazzing to me all night long about Kame and his kimono and the temptation to hop on a plane and go to their concert. Lol.

LIVEJOURNAL | TWITTER
life is so peculiar. everything is not what it seems.
keurae nan neorago.

Old 21st May 2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
i'm sure Kame antics will be on the DVD. his whole name is Kazuya "FANSERVICE" Kamenashi & JE knows fanservice sells DVDs. LMAO!!

i saw your post, btw, Karen. but i just wanted to add on. LOL.

MURASAKI FANCAM (JIN DAY)
omg, i can barely hear over the fangirls. BUT I WOULD BE SCREAMING TOO!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL

er hello Eirynne , after QoP's w/o notice ?? performance , anything goes for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelah View Post
hey! i've been reading alot of the fan accounts and concert pics and i must say that the highlight and all is that everyone can't stop talking about Kame and his fanservice and also his kimono. ESPECIALLY his kimono. my friend, Diana was like spazzing to me all night long about Kame and his kimono and the temptation to hop on a plane and go to their concert. Lol.
me too *___*

I probably going to use 1 of the many concert Kimono photos of Kame in my handphone soon

I'm currently using the Kami no Shizuku photos that were taken from the photobook for both my handphone wallpaper & screen saver respectively though

===

updates yo & today's Maru's turn / day !

Quote:
ueda jumped for maru today. maru asked if he was scared, and ueda said yes, but the fans are waiting for him to jump. guess maru has to be ueda's willing slave from now on. XD

today's member's corner was the same as the first day:
my weather
my angel your (you're?) angel
pika pika II ( i ♥ this song)
never again

*goes back to bed*
source - http://tomemiprozac.livejournal.com/

OMG my Tat-chan did it for Maru , I'm so proud of him & I hope that will not happen again -_-'''

*____* at MY ANGEL YOU'RE ANGEL & NEVER AGAIN

I'm still waiting for RHODESIA somewhere or another . I don't think they have ever done this live before ?

HELP on this Eirynne , please ?

if it's a yes then it's really sad because I love it so much in Best of KAT-TUN

===

Someone noticed this in the screencap of Kame & Takuya Kimura in MR BRAIN - http://manika-07.livejournal.com/10981.html

O_O

Takuya sure does looked like Yamapi for a spilt second there

Last edited by KarenPang; 21st May 2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: add on's
Old 21st May 2009, 05:38 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Greetings fellow KT fans!

I'm pretty much offtopic now but but. Karen and ll moments ll might remember me when I was about to download KT's albums. Anyway, I remembered that I promised to give my oppinion about this group after some time... And here it comes!!

They are AWESOME!

I just came home from Neyvaa's place. She showed me the whole QoP consert and wow that was really something! I just want to see more! But Im pretty sure Neyvaa will keep on showing me KT in the future, she is doing a really great job. Hehe. ^^

And now to my favourite songs so far. Aaah man there is already alot of songs I like. But just to pick a few.. TaBOO, LIPS, PIERROT, Real Face, RESCUE, Haruka na Yakusoku, RHODESIA, SADISTIC LOVE and some more... ^^ I Also like a song from QoP that my iTunes can't read for some weird reason, it just says "'R?????"... But its track 14 from that album anyways.

And btw, from what I have understand alot of you guys like Kame... But you know, I think Jin is more my type of guy. And maybe Ueda too, if he gets a bit less girlish.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 21st May 2009, 10:36 PM
fairyland Initiate

^ HELLO! welcome to the KAT-TUN thread MissElin! i'm glad you decided to finally post here! please don't mind our craziness. LOL. i think track #14 on QOP is "Ai no Command".

i'm a Kame fan mind & soul, but i love Jin also. i just display a different type of love with him...which usually involves making fun & teasing him. 8) & this thread could need more Jin fans anayway. LOL. it's usually KAME KAME KAME.

i don't know if they did perform "RHODESIA"....i'll have to check, Karen. xD

and DUN DUN DUN...here are my concert updates.

DAY 7 CONCERT TIDBITS (MARU DAY PART II):
WHICH H!S!J MEMBER CAME TODAY : Nakajima Yuuto
DID MARU JUMP? : HE USED THE COUPON!
SO WHO JUMPED? : Ueda Tatsuya
WHAT SONGS DID THE "PRODUCER" PICK : NEVER AGAIN, MY WEATHER, PIKA PIKA II, MY ANGEL YOU ARE ANGEL
WHAT DID KAME DO THIS TIME : molesting Juniors, continues to make fangirls faint with that solo of his, raps some more, & providing the fanservice. Koki has a crush on him. how sweet!
OTHER : "Bokura no Machi de" added to setlist, Junno dies (...for like the 7th time), & some guy named Josh is the 3rd writer of "WONDER".

Old 22nd May 2009, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Greetings fellow KT fans!

I'm pretty much offtopic now but but. Karen and ll moments ll might remember me when I was about to download KT's albums. Anyway, I remembered that I promised to give my oppinion about this group after some time... And here it comes!!

They are AWESOME!

I just came home from Neyvaa's place. She showed me the whole QoP consert and wow that was really something! I just want to see more! But Im pretty sure Neyvaa will keep on showing me KT in the future, she is doing a really great job. Hehe. ^^

And now to my favourite songs so far. Aaah man there is already alot of songs I like. But just to pick a few.. TaBOO, LIPS, PIERROT, Real Face, RESCUE, Haruka na Yakusoku, RHODESIA, SADISTIC LOVE and some more... ^^ I Also like a song from QoP that my iTunes can't read for some weird reason, it just says "'R?????"... But its track 14 from that album anyways.

And btw, from what I have understand alot of you guys like Kame... But you know, I think Jin is more my type of guy. And maybe Ueda too, if he gets a bit less girlish.
OH YEAH HURRAH , operation to brainwash persuade even more people on AHS to join the KAT-TUN clan club is working well LMAO

Heh it's great that Neyvaa's doing a great job in keeping the KAT-TUN flag up & running & oh track 14 off Queen Of Pirates's Ai no Command

Kame - YESSSS I LIKE KAME . My 2nd fave in the group's Ueda whose's so princey but yet mysterious & so musically gifted

I'm not that much of an Akanishi idiot person as he SEVERLY rubbed me the wrong way initally when I 1st got to know who's who in the group .

I'm OK with him now , just that I will not consider him as a fave fave

Quote:
^ HELLO! welcome to the KAT-TUN thread MissElin! i'm glad you decided to finally post here! please don't mind our craziness. LOL. i think track #14 on QOP is "Ai no Command".

i'm a Kame fan mind & soul, but i love Jin also. i just display a different type of love with him...which usually involves making fun & teasing him. 8) & this thread could need more Jin fans anayway. LOL. it's usually KAME KAME KAME.

i don't know if they did perform "RHODESIA"....i'll have to check, Karen. xD
ok Eirynne & HAHA at the 2nd paragraph

I don't know why you like taking crackpot jokes at Akanishi all the time & Kame's spared from this tsk tsk

I wanted to say something else but I leave it as it's xD

Quote:
and DUN DUN DUN...here are my concert updates.

DAY 7 CONCERT TIDBITS (MARU DAY PART II):
WHICH H!S!J MEMBER CAME TODAY : Nakajima Yuuto
DID MARU JUMP? : HE USED THE COUPON!
SO WHO JUMPED? : Ueda Tatsuya
WHAT SONGS DID THE "PRODUCER" PICK : NEVER AGAIN, MY WEATHER, PIKA PIKA II, MY ANGEL YOU ARE ANGEL
WHAT DID KAME DO THIS TIME : molesting Juniors, continues to make fangirls faint with that solo of his, raps some more, & providing the fanservice. Koki has a crush on him. how sweet!
OTHER : "Bokura no Machi de" added to setlist, Junno dies (...for like the 7th time), & some guy named Josh is the 3rd writer of "WONDER".
MORE KAME MORE

& O_O at the part where Junno 'died'

Kame & Kimura in mag scans - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...e/4859772.html

did someone called the doctor ?

Old 22nd May 2009, 05:09 AM
fairyland Initiate

RHODESIA : i believe the only? sole performance of "RHODESIA" was at Shounen Club. and it was only a duet between Koki & Ueda. not the whole group. YOUTUBE

i love cracking jokes at Jin. i respect Kamenashi too much to make fun of him on a daily basis. so, Jin is a good candidate for my humor (him & Nishikido Ryo). i don't like making fun of Junno because he's always at the end of everyone else's jokes anyway.

Old 22nd May 2009, 09:10 AM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
me too *___*

I probably going to use 1 of the many concert Kimono photos of Kame in my handphone soon

I'm currently using the Kami no Shizuku photos that were taken from the photobook for both my handphone wallpaper & screen saver respectively though

Lol. my friend is being a fanatic fan of Kame and has been collecting and saving all the Kame kimono photos. and ytd when i met her, she showed me her handphone and laptop. all Kame in kimono and she did ask me to like snoop ard and if i see Kame in kimono pics, i must take it and send it to her. hahaha.

Quote:
RHODESIA : i believe the only? sole performance of "RHODESIA" was at Shounen Club. and it was only a duet between Koki & Ueda. not the whole group. YOUTUBE
wow.. i love the way Ueda played the guitar.. he look so cool

LIVEJOURNAL | TWITTER
keurae nan neorago.

Old 22nd May 2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
thanks Eirynne

that's a pity frankly because I never expect that they never did RHODESIA live together as a group

shame because it's a song that I adore

Quote:
i love cracking jokes at Jin. i respect Kamenashi too much to make fun of him on a daily basis. so, Jin is a good candidate for my humor (him & Nishikido Ryo). i don't like making fun of Junno because he's always at the end of everyone else's jokes anyway.
yeah Kame's awesome seriously (& I'm speaking from a non fangirl perspective here) . I still find it hard to believe that he's only a year older than me as you seldom find guys that behaves this mature (since usually the guys I know are childish to begin with) even though within secs he can go really goofy/cheeky/cool but it's 1 of the many traits that I really like in him (fangirl perspective here now xD)

Akanishi & Ryo (?) - wow I'm surprised to see Ryo sandwiched with the blockhead in here

Junno -

he's the DoM , what you expect Eirynne ? I don't think he minds

Tsuyaka updates - http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/25139.html#cutid1

concert updates & there will be a summer tour woot - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...42.html#cutid1

love the songs that were chosen especially HEARTBREAK CLUB *__*

July's Myojo & also Kame & Tanaka's photosets - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...05.html#cutid1

MORE Kame Kimono pics for me & Eirynne to drool over xD - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...58.html#cutid1

OMG fantastic , a great reward for me LMAO because I passed last trimester's subjects *beams*

===

summer tour dates info at the mo :

◆冲縄コンベンションセンター 展示场
  7月22日(水)18:00
    23日(木)18:00

◆グランディ・21 宫城県総合体育馆(旧ホットハウススーパーアリーナ)
  8月1日(土)18:00
    2日(日)13:00/17:00

◆広岛グリーンアリーナ
  8月8日(土)18:00
    9日(日)12:00/16:00

◆マリンメッセ福冈
  8月12日(水)18:00
    13日(木)14:00/18:00

◆朱鹭メッセ:新潟コンベンションセンター
  8月15日(土)18:00
    16日(日)12:00/16:00

◆北海道立総合体育センター(きたえーる)
  8月22日(土)18:00
    23日(日)13:00/17:00

source - http://annatanhe.livejournal.com/

while I'm happy that they're touring even more in due time , does this mean that there wouldn't be any new material anytime soon ? I hope they will not get tired out by extensive touring which might led to burnout

Last edited by KarenPang; 22nd May 2009 at 03:35 PM. Reason: add on's
Old 22nd May 2009, 06:51 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
MORE Kame Kimono pics for me & Eirynne to drool over xD - http://community.livejournal.com/kat...58.html#cutid1

OMG fantastic , a great reward for me LMAO because I passed last trimester's subjects *beams*
thanks Karen for the link to Kame Kimono pics. i'm saving it all for my friend. Lol. and congrats on passing the trimester's subjects. so happy for you

LIVEJOURNAL | TWITTER
keurae nan neorago.

Old 22nd May 2009, 07:46 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

I want the new album so badly! >_<
But the limited edition is in all local online stores out of print.

My friend went to the johnny´s store, but they don´t sell cd´s.
ARGH!!!
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:26 PM
fairyland Initiate

i was wondering if they were going to tour nationwide, along with Dome Con. but this confirms it! thanks Karen.

I HAVE AWESOME CONCERT UPDATES FOR TODAY!!
also, the Guinness World Record people were there at the con.

DAY 8 RECORD-BREAKING CONCERT TIDBITS (KAT-TUN PRODUCED):
WHICH H!S!J MEMBER CAME TODAY : Yamada Ryosuke & Chinen Yuri (THESE 2 AGAIN?!)
OTHER GUESTS : KANJANI8's Nishikido Ryo, Ohkura Tadayoshi, Yasuda Shota, & Maruyama Ryuhei!! OMFG. also, Yamada Yuu & Ueto Aya (Ueto is rumored though).
DID MARU JUMP? : (he is 3 for 8. LOL. it's okay Maru-chan!!)
WHAT SONGS DID KAT-TUN PICK : HEARTBREAK CLUB, MIRACLE, Utai Tsuzukeru Toki
WHAT DID KAME DO THIS TIME : lost his battle against Jin (LOL. ) continuing his fanservice ways~! (Karen, i'll post that list later on tonight. LOL) & messed up during "Keep the faith". he always screws up his lyrics, that boy. & continues to do dangerous things (living on the edge, i see).
OTHER : RyoJin (YES. MY 2 BAKAS TOGETHER. LMAO), K8 guests were there for the double encore and sang with them, the Tanaka brothers sang together (Koki & his Johnny's Junior brother Juuri), & Koki versus Kame fanservice (NICE TRY THERE KOKI. U CAN'T BEAT THE MASTER. HE'S A STUDENT UNDER THE SCHOOL OF TAKIZAWA HIDEAKI'S EROTIC MOVES.)

YOU DID IT GUYS!! congratulations! i'm so proud of them.

& since KAT-TUN has been pretty active musically, i don't expect them to be churning music out until maybe Fall. they need a good break anyway! i don't think they've toured & released music at the same time.

Old 23rd May 2009, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelah View Post
thanks Karen for the link to Kame Kimono pics. i'm saving it all for my friend. Lol. and congrats on passing the trimester's subjects. so happy for you

Quote:

DAY 8 RECORD-BREAKING CONCERT TIDBITS (KAT-TUN PRODUCED):
WHICH H!S!J MEMBER CAME TODAY : Yamada Ryosuke & Chinen Yuri (THESE 2 AGAIN?!)
haha

put these 2 together & I'm already reminded of IchiPon

Quote:
OTHER GUESTS : KANJANI8's Nishikido Ryo, Ohkura Tadayoshi, Yasuda Shota, & Maruyama Ryuhei!! OMFG. also, Yamada Yuu & Ueto Aya (Ueto is rumored though).

WHAT SONGS DID KAT-TUN PICK : HEARTBREAK CLUB, MIRACLE, Utai Tsuzukeru Toki
*___* over Maruyama & Okura

Songs - for all 3 especially Utai Tsuzukeru Toki (love that no. still up to today) & HEARTBREAK CLUB

Quote:
WHAT DID KAME DO THIS TIME : lost his battle against Jin (LOL. ) continuing his fanservice ways~! (Karen, i'll post that list later on tonight. LOL) & messed up during "Keep the faith". he always screws up his lyrics, that boy. & continues to do dangerous things (living on the edge, i see).
LOL ok I wait for that

Quote:
OTHER : RyoJin (YES. MY 2 BAKAS TOGETHER. LMAO), K8 guests were there for the double encore and sang with them, the Tanaka brothers sang together (Koki & his Johnny's Junior brother Juuri), & Koki versus Kame fanservice (NICE TRY THERE KOKI. U CAN'T BEAT THE MASTER. HE'S A STUDENT UNDER THE SCHOOL OF TAKIZAWA HIDEAKI'S EROTIC MOVES.)
sweet & haha at the 2 Bakas comment xD

Last edited by KarenPang; 23rd May 2009 at 08:18 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
akame, akanishi jin, boybands, j-one records, johnny's entertainment, jstorm, kamenashi kazuya, kat-tun, nakamaru yuichi, taguchi junnosuke, tanaka koki, ueda tatsuya