History of AHS forum.......... - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Board Forums > FAQ, Tech Support, and Guidelines

Notices

Old 10th November 2002, 08:50 PM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Question History of AHS forum..........

hi there~ i'm kinda new at ahs...became a member on oct 2002...this seems to be a very successful and organized forum...i'm just wonderin about the history of it...like when did it first started? who started it and r those founders still using this forum? etc etc....anything dat u guys know regarding the history of this forum i'd be very interested to know

thx thx!!!

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 10th November 2002, 11:23 PM
ever free Initiate

well... there's some history when I was a member of AHS awhile back....

I came before Omega Prime, AyuRocks and Grantith...but at the moment they're always on more than me and have more posts than me! hehehe...anyway, I created this topic called "Curious As George" and once they bring back the old topics from the other AHS...Im gonna open it again and then you can see what happened with me...hahahaha...it was very...tragic...but it was very popular!!
Old 10th November 2002, 11:32 PM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by xluvayux

I came before Omega Prime, AyuRocks and Grantith...but at the moment they're always on more than me and have more posts than me! hehehe...anyway, I created this topic called "Curious As George" and once they bring back the old topics from the other AHS...Im gonna open it again and then you can see what happened with me...hahahaha...it was very...tragic...but it was very popular!!
datz sounds interesting..hehe..thx xluvayux...watz dat topic about? the topic title doesn't raise anything in my mind...

Old 10th November 2002, 11:37 PM
ever free Initiate

I was "new" and I wanted to get to know people...well, I met this really hot guy who doesnt come here anymore and hes from cali...and I still talk to him to this day ... and that was way back in April, so I've known him awhile...

I was even before Chibi..and look how much ahead she is of me??!!!
Old 10th November 2002, 11:39 PM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

dun be ^^..i guess u just have other stuff in life to focus on...we each have different priorities in life

Old 10th November 2002, 11:43 PM
Biscuitgirl

xluvayux, tell us what happened! i've been with the forum for a while (was akanechan before biscuitgirl) and i don't remember that!
Old 10th November 2002, 11:47 PM
Biscuitgirl

oh, and mimika, in case you didn't know, i believe the forum spawned off of a website that doesn't exist anymore called Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai. does anyone know whatever happened to that site? the owner kept saying he would update and one day the site was gone! which is too bad, cause the site was really cool! whatever happened to the owner? does he/she still come to the forum???
Old 10th November 2002, 11:54 PM
ever free Initiate

ohhh man...I cant even remember what happened...there was fights...and all sorts of stufff.....surreal dreams and omega had crushes on me then...and wooo!!!! youll just have to read it for yourself...its under the chat room in ezboard topics...but I think Im gonna have grant move it to the regular chatroom! who knows...check out the ezboard section...it should be there...hehe...

it has 35 pages~!

Last edited by xluvayux; 11th November 2002 at 12:20 AM.
Old 11th November 2002, 04:41 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

datz interesting..thx for the info xluvayux...watz the topic of the thread dat u were talkin bout??

Old 11th November 2002, 09:27 AM
Evolution Xavier

This forum was founded by the webmaster of Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai, Zef.

At first this forum was only a part of the website, but for some security purposes Zef moved it to the Ezboard, thus seperating it.

I was still a moderator when Zef went MIA, but luckily he upgraded me along with Boyish (MTRLB, now ayunite's admin) and ayumized matrix (former admin) with an administrator status.

I still haven't forget our purpose: To build a friendly-atmosphere forum which provided a place for Ayumi Fans from various places to gather around and discuss about her, sharing goodies and such.

However things started to change right after the visit of Ayumi to Singapore in 2002 February..... after a mere 4 month's feud, AGN and ayunite.sg was born, while pulled a lot AHSF members.

Then on August, with our Tech Admin, kawai's help, we managed to get a brand new server which gradually took us off to a new ground.

One thing I would like to stress is that, I didn't even considering myself "leading" this forum.... I regard everyone as my friend. The admins and moderators are my partners; the members are too my friends. That is the friendly-atmosphere along together with the democracy policy we still practise till today. Everything here is free, with no such thing as boundaries and restrictions.... of course, we have certain codes to prevent our forum turning froma paradise to hell.

p.s: Sorry for censoring so many details.... most of them are sad memories built upon tears and sweats..... not worth reading

Old 11th November 2002, 09:50 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

i never knew such a storied affair lay behind the innocent cream colored background and purty Ayu pics. innerestin...

Old 11th November 2002, 11:37 AM
girlish H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by xluvayux

correction - xluvayux came here before grantith. I came 3 months before her and omega came around the same time.
Old 11th November 2002, 11:51 AM
ever free Initiate

yeah, but that was before we got in the chat...so that was a minor screw up! sorry!! I thought I came before you ayurocks because you never really went in my topic...lol...its all good though~!

The topic, mimika, is Curious As George...can't miss it! lol...if you read the very last post, bulmasman is really rude!!! :p
Old 11th November 2002, 05:24 PM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

datz very informative! thx guys!
btw just wonderin since therez no commercial on this site...did u guys pay for the domain? and who?

Old 11th November 2002, 11:53 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

LOL the time I became an active member was the time ayupans started to be released!!! I couldn't stop spoiling every topic talking about how they were creep!!!! AyuRocks almost had a heart attack because of that LOL
Old 12th November 2002, 12:03 AM
girlish H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by mimika
datz very informative! thx guys!
btw just wonderin since therez no commercial on this site...did u guys pay for the domain? and who?
The entire staff is chipping in for the hosting ^_^

Ashley
Old 12th November 2002, 12:10 AM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally posted by AyuRocks
The entire staff is chipping in for the hosting ^_^

Ashley

thx so much guys!!!!!!u guys r wonderful

Old 12th November 2002, 09:27 PM
Endless sorrow Guardian

I was a member on ezboard about 1 and a half years ago, but my posts are so small for such a long time. I even remember some of the old admins, mods and members, but I never really became proper friends with them. I then dissapeared for almost 6 months due to issues I was trying to work out (so much hassle from friends and family about listening to Jpop and being an Ayu fan). When I finally returned, I started to join in a lot more with the other members and I grew to love this place more than before.
Now, although before many members left it was a pleasant forum, I feel that AHS has grown to be more accomplished and inviting for more and more new members. It's had a lot of history, I remember the whole curious as geogre/a topic just for xluvayux affair and it was probably the only point I can remember when the place really felt a bit down. Everything was finally cleared up though

Also, I've already apologised, but i really didn't mean to be rude at the end of curious as george.

Photobucket
Thanks a lot to xLitax for the great set ^^
I retract my previous statement... Pommy's awesome!
Bulmasman @ AHSforum.com
Old 13th November 2002, 08:13 AM
Connected Initiate

i've been apart of this form for a while now and have seen many come and go. i've seen good times and i've seen bad times (not many of those ) one thing i'll say about this forum is that it's a survivor

Old 13th November 2002, 05:35 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I remember the old EZBoard fights and arguements. That
was a nasty time which I am glad has not infected this place.

I just wanted to thank the staff for the hard work and dedication
to this lovely forum. You guys and gals rock!

Gray
http://members.fortunecity.com/graylix/ayu/index.html