[NEWS] Arena Tour 2009 ~NL~ in 3D - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 6th August 2010, 02:38 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Seriously, anyone who is going needs to tell us how it is, haha.

I wonder if much is different since they apparently took footage from multiple dates...?
Old 6th August 2010, 02:40 PM
until that Day… Initiate

wish to be there in Japan to watch and experience it myself..hikss..
lucky Japanese ppl!
Old 6th August 2010, 03:12 PM
ourselves Initiate

the short trailer is just awesome,everything is awesome T____________T i wanna watch it too T_____________T
Old 7th August 2010, 01:23 AM
sending mail Initiate

Neat *_* We need a report asap when it comes out.

Old 7th August 2010, 01:43 AM
No way to say Initiate

Now THIS I wish I could see! Cool news! Thanks for sharing!
Old 26th August 2010, 09:29 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

http://www.hollywood-ch.com/review/1...tml?cut_page=1

A review of the movie has been published.
Old 26th August 2010, 09:33 AM
Sky high Protector

Thanks but need a translation T_T
Old 26th August 2010, 09:34 AM
Banned

I saw this poster at the railway station
Old 26th August 2010, 09:49 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

It's two days until the release...
Old 26th August 2010, 02:02 PM
End of the World Initiate

Translation of the Review

These last few years, there have been a continuing flow of so many movie genres that have been introduced to 3D.

It is not known if this will get into that flow, but dare I say it, this is the first time a music concert has put the 3D system to the text, so this time I will introduce 「A3D ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~」.

This work, which is the product of 3D-ifying Hamasaki Ayumi's 2009 Arena Tour, is of course a must watch for any fan, but for someone in the delicate situation, like this writer, who thinks "I listen to Hamasaki Ayumi sometimes, but I don't know all of the songs, and I have never gone to her concert," how much can they actually enjoy of this concert? I think there are many people worried about this, so I will write this report.

The first thing to think about is the effects of 3D. That, and the fact that recently some movies have been getting into that boom, and have 3D just because it was added last minute. If that's the case, then there is really no meaning to watch this at the theater. If it's really the case that it was meant to be in 3D all along, then from the very beginning they would have went to great lengths to present the camera work in 3D.

With that meaning, I can say that this piece has reached that level in it's 3D work. Of course it's really impressive when the performer approaches the camera, but the fact that the camera really reaches into the audience seating, really makes us feel like we are in the actual audience, the depth is that great. The MC is also more or less cut, so it's NICE. Maybe it's possible for DVD, but for this composition, it's best if the entire thing was in one fell swoop, as opposed to taking it in one breath at a time.

The catchphrase "If you reach out your hand, Ayu will be there," is a little overkill, but this has become something that, if you consider that she used 5 of only 20 - 30 3D cameras available in JAPAN, then it's a movie that has a greater spirit inside of it than expected.

Although you can say that, I think it's a bit wrong to say "It's so great because it's 3D." It's because this movie's charm is mostly because of the stage created through the uncommon talent of Hamasaki Ayumi.

Because of that, rather the reason to recommend this piece becomes: "So you can watch the concert at the theater." The sound and big screen effect that only comes from the Theatre, if you think about it, is the best environment for a simulated concert experience.

Of course, for those who do not listen to Hamasaki Ayumi ever, it might be a bit difficult, but if you listen to Hamasaki Ayumi to any extent, it's probably exactly like a real easy concert experience.
Old 26th August 2010, 02:21 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post

These last few years, there have been a continuing flow of so many movie genres that have been introduced to 3D.

It is not known if this will get into that flow, but dare I say it, this is the first time a music concert has put the 3D system to the text, so this time I will introduce 「A3D ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~」.

This work, which is the product of 3D-ifying Hamasaki Ayumi's 2009 Arena Tour, is of course a must watch for any fan, but for someone in the delicate situation, like this writer, who thinks "I listen to Hamasaki Ayumi sometimes, but I don't know all of the songs, and I have never gone to her concert," how much can they actually enjoy of this concert? I think there are many people worried about this, so I will write this report.

The first thing to think about is the effects of 3D. That, and the fact that recently some movies have been getting into that boom, and have 3D just because it was added last minute. If that's the case, then there is really no meaning to watch this at the theater. If it's really the case that it was meant to be in 3D all along, then from the very beginning they would have went to great lengths to present the camera work in 3D.

With that meaning, I can say that this piece has reached that level in it's 3D work. Of course it's really impressive when the performer approaches the camera, but the fact that the camera really reaches into the audience seating, really makes us feel like we are in the actual audience, the depth is that great. The MC is also more or less cut, so it's NICE. Maybe it's possible for DVD, but for this composition, it's best if the entire thing was in one fell swoop, as opposed to taking it in one breath at a time.

The catchphrase "If you reach out your hand, Ayu will be there," is a little overkill, but this has become something that, if you consider that she used 5 of only 20 - 30 3D cameras available in JAPAN, then it's a movie that has a greater spirit inside of it than expected.

Although you can say that, I think it's a bit wrong to say "It's so great because it's 3D." It's because this movie's charm is mostly because of the stage created through the uncommon talent of Hamasaki Ayumi.

Because of that, rather the reason to recommend this piece becomes: "So you can watch the concert at the theater." The sound and big screen effect that only comes from the Theatre, if you think about it, is the best environment for a simulated concert experience.

Of course, for those who do not listen to Hamasaki Ayumi ever, it might be a bit difficult, but if you listen to Hamasaki Ayumi to any extent, it's probably exactly like a real easy concert experience.
awesome review!! I hope I'll be able to see it one day...

Does anyone know if 3D DVDs even come out on DVD/Blu-Ray? And if so, like where can you get a pair of glasses to to watch them with?
Old 26th August 2010, 02:32 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:

Thanks! The review's totally positive~

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 26th August 2010, 02:39 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

that review sounds good!
now i really really wanna see that ToT

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 26th August 2010, 02:39 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

so,means that the video in 3D is totally different from the DVD version?

Old 26th August 2010, 02:49 PM
YOU Initiate

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see it... especially after the review!
Old 26th August 2010, 03:08 PM
Sky high Protector

thanks a lot maikaru^^

God I would like to see the concert in 3D *.*
Old 26th August 2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
so,means that the video in 3D is totally different from the DVD version?
Since they filmed the 3D version with entirely different cameras, it is totally different. And there is apparently no MC corner.
Old 26th August 2010, 03:32 PM
until that Day… Initiate

wow thanks maikaru for the translation

and i love this review from a non-ayu's fan...

love this paragraph a lot!

Quote:
bravo Ayu!
Old 26th August 2010, 03:37 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Since they filmed the 3D version with entirely different cameras, it is totally different. And there is apparently no MC corner.
i see.but they are still showing the yoyogi final show right?or they are showing the other date's show?

Old 26th August 2010, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanakopy87 View Post
i see.but they are still showing the yoyogi final show right?or they are showing the other date's show?
Same Yoyogi date! (I am 95% sure... because actually they didn't write about when the date was for 3D movie, but I guess because it's just assumed that it would be the Yoyogi final.)

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2009, arena tour 2009 in 3d, at09, hamasaki ayumi, next level