[A] Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7days Special~ thoughts? - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 22nd April 2011, 03:30 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
For those of us using PowerDVD to play the ISO, if you use these settings...

While playing with 5.1 audio you can get a pretty nice karoke version of the concert with Ayu's vocals turned down to a echo.
Can someone rip it without Ayu's vocals??? *o*
A few years ago, an user from another forum 'separated' the audio channels of a DVD (Shakira's Oral fixation tour) and she/he got a track only with Shakira's voice and another track whit the music... Can someone do something like that?? It would be really nice =)
Old 22nd April 2011, 03:30 AM
Initiate

You guys... about the Lady Dynamite performance. Is that clown on the screen wearing something akin to a motorcycle on his chest?

And then there's the Born This Way cover...
Old 22nd April 2011, 03:58 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah, he's basically wearing the front part of a motorcycle without the wheel on his torso.

I wouldn't say it's related to Lady GaGa at all though... I mean, half motorcycle people have been done before. FFXIII anyone? And there was also a bike form that looked even more similar in Kamen Rider.
Old 22nd April 2011, 04:18 AM
Over Initiate

THAT'S IT. I ORDERED THE BLU-RAY. Are you happy now, Ayu, because my wallet isn't! Why must it look so awesooooome. I can not wait to watch it in HD goodness, I watched most performances already, but all the other goodies are to die for as welll.

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 22nd April 2011, 04:59 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Everything is just damn powerful, and even if it sucked, we had drag Gomi to save the day! He alone already make the concert good xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 22nd April 2011, 05:30 AM
Kana×Shin

I finished watching AT10, it's best あゆ concert ever!(everyone should watch it~)
Old 22nd April 2011, 05:30 AM
Don't look back Initiate

JUST ORDERED THE BLU-RAY. u guys really made me give in HAHAHA
Old 22nd April 2011, 07:15 AM
Dolls Initiate

Listening to Memories for like 20th time, it's so addicting, I regret not putting it into winamp, I'm curious myself, it goes on & on since 6:30am or sth
Old 22nd April 2011, 07:53 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

^Ooooh I definitely agree XD. Memories is amazing!

I never realized how talented the acrobat trio were. I've watched them in past concerts, but never really cared much for them until now They really got a chance to showcase their skills. I hope that they don't become overused!
Old 22nd April 2011, 08:04 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think they started being used during Future Classics onward?
Old 22nd April 2011, 08:38 AM
Secret Initiate

Wow, the countdown live that came with A BEST 2 -BLACK- turned me off of her concerts. But damn, Memorial address on this concert was amazing (although I prefer the one where she was tearing up/crying, had way more emotion). MOON sounded amazing though. Gonna watch BALLAD, count down, Virgin Road, and rainy day in a bit.
Old 22nd April 2011, 08:55 AM
Far away Initiate

I loved BALLAD performance! Best live ever in her discography!
I almost teared out after watching it. :'(

awesome set by Aderianu

happy 14th anniversary to 浜崎あゆみ! (1998.04.08) ♥

浜崎あゆみ SHINee

Old 22nd April 2011, 09:44 AM
poker face Initiate

BALLAD made me cry :'( And Memorial Address is so powerfull too...
The concert is really really good! One of my fav!!
Old 22nd April 2011, 01:01 PM
Because of You Initiate

I love when ayu leaves me speechless. During BALLAD I thought its funny to be overdramatic, and than I find myself in tears lol. She's so powerful, energetic, the real diva, flawless, the most amazing goddess ever, Im in love.
Old 22nd April 2011, 01:52 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^Yeah! I really love rainy day and BALLAD.

Somehow I prefer the original RnRC performance. Too bad it is not released (except the MCs).
Old 22nd April 2011, 02:01 PM
I am... Initiate

Writing a full review on 2nd-3rd-4th watch ♥ Though for some songs it's the 5rd-20th watch haha

00. circus
Usually I hate clowns but those were acceptable and actually funny. Could have been a bit shorter but I liked it.
01. THE introduction
Most epic concert opener Ayu has ever done. Actually, the only more epic thing I can think of are some Mylene Farmer tour openings. I love the music, the screens, the dancers, the smoke...
02. Microphone
OMG! The new opening of the song is perfection and when the screen went up and BAM! There was Ayu! Amazing! Great costume and vocals, perfect opening song.
03. Last Angel
One of my favorite ayu songs and she did great, even better than in CDL1011, actually even good vocals. I didn't like how there was green stuff used for the acrobatics but aside that one of my favorite performances, also really enjoy looking at the screen though it's just colours, wings and a caged feather.
04. About You
Like expected, strong presence in this one, but I didn't like how the clowns suddenly appeared.
05. solitude
Whoever directed this needs to shoot Ayu's PVs and if he/she does already then MORE of them!!! Beautiful images. And that last image with the blood and blue poison...but Maro looked weird crying.
06. rainy day
I really loved it at AT06 but never got rid of the feeling that it probably was playback. But this...it's better visually AND there's no doubt about it being live, and her vocals aren't worse than in the AT06 version IMO. The rain looked bad in close-ups but it was meant to be watched from the audience so it's fine. Nice detail: the "rain" hanging over the stage.
07. BALLAD
The first time I watched this...I cried. The second time it still made me tear up. It's so beautiful and so sad. The acting is surprisingly great, the vocals are amazing, the arrangement changes just perfect, the editing intense...I am in love with this performance. Just breathtaking.
08. MOON
After BALLAD this performance seems almost unsatisfying, any performance would, but stand-alone it's really strong.
09. Rimbaud
FLYING DRUMMERS Not much to say...screens were nice, too.
10. count down
Best vocals of the concert? First thing I noticed was how DAMN good she sounded. Also the fire together with the screens makes for a great effect.
11. Memorial Address
Aaaaaand...I cried again. This was a great performance and I am SO GLAD there aren't any dancers or screen projections in this. If there is one Ayu song that is best completely stripped down to just the song and Ayumi on stage, it's Memorial Address.
12. Virgin Road
I feel like a crybaby, this made me tear up a bit xD It's tacky, but I like it.
13. memories
The pop art Ayu kinda didn't fit in with the rest but HOLY ****, awesome video, awesome screen interaction...hot dancers...
14. Don't Look Back
Out of this concert it's one of the lowpoints for me but still an amazing performance, just shows how good this concert actually is. I wish it would have been a bit more dramatic in the bridge, like the video.
15. INSPIRE
Same old thing, liked the screens, better vocals than CDL.
16. Because of You
Surprisingly hot performance, she seems to always do an amazing job at this song, I absolutely love the AT0304, CDL0506 and VMAJ performances of the song and now this.
17. THE CABARET
DRAG QUEEN GOMI! AUTO-WIN! I actually liked this song.
18. Sexy Little Things
Cute and fun to watch, but a bit too much was going on in parts for me and Ayumi seemed a bit lost, loved the Yoshio part in the end and Gomi chasing him away.
19. STEP you
It was fun and all but for the most part when Ayu was sitting in the glass it looked like she was caged there, unable to properly move. They should have made it a bit bigger. And the "1,2,3,4 you and me?" sounded...bad... Loved the end and the video though!
20. Jump!
Meh, the choreo didn't look great and some of the dancers are wearing truly ugly outfits(others manage to be somewhat hot)
21. Lady Dynamite
YESSSSSS! AWESOME song and performance. I was a bit sceptical about going from a gay club theme to britpunk but it worked. Never imagined it would be such an audience song, too. Screen felt a bit Madonna but meh, the whole stage set-up was inspired by Madonna's 2009 tour, anyways.
Loved her outfit, too. It looked bad on pics but it's pretty great on video. And that performance was just badass.
22. until that Day...
I prefer her usual performance of the song ala AT07 but this is FAR from bad.
23. SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL
I wished for something more epic as concert ender but I guess the audience songs had to be in there somewhere. Her vocals and the rearrangement were nice.

Overall her BEST concert for me. ****ing amazing from beginning to end, incredible presence, great vocals, spectacular visuals...

Last edited by isthisLOL?; 22nd April 2011 at 02:05 PM.
Old 22nd April 2011, 05:33 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Masashi Muto was the director of the concert VTRs this time around.

(Depend on you, Ladies Night, is this LOVE?, You were..., Microphone, Sexy little things, crossroad, Virgin Road, Last angel, Love song, do it again)

Weird there was no Wataru Takeishi involvement this time around~
Old 22nd April 2011, 06:05 PM
Kana×Shin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Listening to Memories for like 20th time, it's so addicting, I regret not putting it into winamp, I'm curious myself, it goes on & on since 6:30am or sth
memories / Don't look back is my fav part of this AT10!!
Old 22nd April 2011, 06:07 PM
Two of us Initiate

This concert is awesome... My most favorite ayu concert. I can't imagine myself in tears while watching BALLAD and during Virgin Road... I watched BALLAD many times and I cried each time I watched it. Aw.

Twitter
| Personal Blog |
Old 22nd April 2011, 06:50 PM
Over Initiate

virgin road = i'm crying
this is her best concert ever!!!!

thanks ownsarai

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, arena tour 2010, rock'n'roll circus