Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 ~IV: Second chapter~ - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 6th September 2017, 06:10 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ Yeah! I'm excited about those special dates like Christmas and New Year's. Hope she will do something thematic (as Namie did with her last Hall Tour).

I really hope she do some kind of special finale in March (that's when I'll be in Japan).

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 6th September 2017, 06:13 PM
BEST Initiate

It seems like this will lead up to a separate anniversary celebration, which is what I've been waiting to hear. As much as I'd like to go to this, I'd rather coordinate a trip for a proper 20th anniversary celebration.
from your letter Initiate

So she's going to do CDL on 31th Dec in Tokyo
I just wonder, she's heading to Okinawa for a couple days as well ^^
Love song H-Initiate

I'm also surprised no one complained about outfit from first chapter
Old 6th September 2017, 06:19 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
^ I think those dates bring us up to 51 dates total...still 9 left. Another 7 days special type finale?

Interesting that she also has Christmas and NYE on the list.
We are at exact 60 dates now
Chapter 1: 9 dates
Chapter 2: 24 dates
Chapter 3: 27 dates

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 6th September 2017, 06:27 PM
BEST Initiate

^ Ahh, I was looking at the numbers wrong on page 1 of this thread...didn't realize the numbering started over for chapter 2. You're right!
Old 6th September 2017, 06:56 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumint View Post
So she's going to do CDL on 31th Dec in Tokyo
I just wonder, she's heading to Okinawa for a couple days as well ^^
It's not really a CDL, it will be just a regular tour date with (probably) a countdown to new year in the middle.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Old 6th September 2017, 07:16 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
It's not really a CDL, it will be just a regular tour date with (probably) a countdown to new year in the middle.
Which would make it a countdown live. She's had a couple of years where the CDL was not that different than her tour.

And excellent setlist, except for the entire encore other than Words.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 6th September 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Old 6th September 2017, 09:18 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Omg I blew it.

I was dancing like crazy the whole show, and afterwards in lobby a man approached me and immediately I recognized him but was afraid I was mistaken so I didn't ask. But he was with a posse and he says he saw me dancing, said they should have picked me to go on stage, asked where I'm from, my name, how to spell it, says that I must really love ayu, etc. I told him I'm going to see her again in October and he said good luck getting picked.

He walked away and I googled the name of the man who I thought it was, and turns out I was correct.

It was Leslie Kee.
Wow, OMG, that is amazing!

Yes, happy to see Alterna on the setlist!! (I wouldn't mind if she added Is This Love and End of the World too). Looking forward to hearing more about the new song. The only song I'm not a fan of is How Beautiful You Are.
Old 6th September 2017, 10:02 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
It's really weird that I was thinking I could see her throwing in a brand new song for this tour.

And I also thought how it would be amazing if she brought members from the audience up to change up how she does 1LOVE. She didn't use the male for 1LOVE, but it was the first song following picking the members from the audience so it's just super weird to me that I thought about that.
So overall, how was the concert? I have a ticket for a show in November but have been really disappointed once the announcement came out about there being no band...
Old 6th September 2017, 10:21 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Incredible setlist! And Leslie probably takes photos of fans that he likes, haha.

I wonder if she'll ever use him again after all that stuff that happened.

Last edited by truehappiness; 6th September 2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old 6th September 2017, 11:13 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
So overall, how was the concert? I have a ticket for a show in November but have been really disappointed once the announcement came out about there being no band...
Yeah, it was kind of weird that this was almost all rock songs....but no band. lol
Old 6th September 2017, 11:37 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I wonder if she'll ever use him again after all that stuff that happened.
Well, he photographed the backstage of CDL and also did the Elle HK shooting so I think they're in good terms. Or something happened before that?

Old 6th September 2017, 11:40 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Oh, just as far as for her own releases, I guess. She used him so much till that 'scandal'.
Old 6th September 2017, 11:59 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

WHAT I THINK ABOUT LAST NIGHT SHOW. SORRY for my weak grammar.

Spoiler:
I was at the show last night

The opening alterna starts immediately right after the voice says by ayu (totally same with chapter 1)

Just FYI the whole show re-use all of chapter 1 costume except for Dearest - how beautiful you are part. Probably a brand new white dress she made
for chapter 2.

The stage is about combination of TA tours with upgrade two level stage with both big screen display on upper and below section with moving manual staircase that can separate into 4 parts.

alterna - same long table like chapter 1, but with the dancers lied down or sit down separately on the whole table with ayu creepy mask with wide eyes open. the next two song also using the same props from previous chapter. The heart shaped light stands but in the end there’s a instagrams-ish photo session before end the of the songs. Probably they will post the photo somewhere.

Dearest - how beautiful you are
She’s wearing a white dress, probably a new one. Not sure she’s recycling from one of her old Show or not.
The vocal is totally in her top notch. Anyone interest I can send the audio recording for the song.

1LOVE
She using part of her last year TA Show to this show.
One guy will invited to stage to be sit on the lap by ayu and dance together. Eventually Timmy will carry you off stage.

STEP you
4 lucky girls were invited to dance with ayu as well with male dancer on the side. 3 of the girls cried non stop actually. Lol

kiss ‘o kill
Timmy will start the song with some dialogue, said something about do you want to be kiss or to be kill.
The song end with the “huge cross” bring down to the stage.

free & easy
She is holding the cross and sing the song nothing much, just some minor performance in this song.

The last two song of main act is nothing special, similar
with the chapter 1, vocal is great as usual.

Encore part is starts with new songs with lyrics on the screen, superb vocal continue with MC, there’s a lucky draw session chose from the ticket stub to win the ayu signature transparent board with the show date on it. One winner only.

Unexpectedly she sang evolutions individually instead of mixing SURREAL to it tho.

The Boys & Girls, she’s so cute when she forgot to return for the all dancer together pose, she laughs happily and apologizing to the audience.
End with MY ALL.

The show is overall greats, probably is first day and her vocal condition is superb with some minor error of forgetting lyrics. Not a long show but with quality.
Hope we can keep seeing changes in the future show.
Old 7th September 2017, 12:03 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by junshen View Post
ayumi hamasaki Just the beginning 第二章 ~sacrifice~
横浜パシフィコ 20170906

01 alterna
02 Microphone
03 GAME
Pieces of SEVEN
04 Dearest ~Piano version~
05 how beautiful you are
06 1 LOVE
07 Shake it!
08 STEP you
09 kiss o’ kill
10 Free & Easy
11 Fly high
12 Mirrorcle world

Encore

13 WORDS (New song)
MC
14 evolutions
15 Boys & Girls
16 MY ALL
What a great setlist, glad to see kiss o' kill making a comeback
Old 7th September 2017, 12:13 AM
æternal Initiate

Any idea when the lottery for the third leg will start? or has it started? Sorry i'm so lame with the lottery dates lately lol

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 7th September 2017, 12:30 AM
No way to say Initiate

So CDL will probably be like what happened with 2003 - 2004 except this time the tour has already started. Makes sense as Ayu is touring with a show anyway through the festive period and Ayu's normal CDL venue is under renovations for the Olympics, right?
Old 7th September 2017, 12:51 AM
Daybreak Guardian

I'm so glad to see kill o' kill in the setlist, it's SUCH an anthem!
Old 7th September 2017, 01:00 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by junshen View Post
WHAT I THINK ABOUT LAST NIGHT SHOW. SORRY for my weak grammar.

Spoiler:
I was at the show last night

The opening alterna starts immediately right after the voice says by ayu (totally same with chapter 1)

Just FYI the whole show re-use all of chapter 1 costume except for Dearest - how beautiful you are part. Probably a brand new white dress she made
for chapter 2.

The stage is about combination of TA tours with upgrade two level stage with both big screen display on upper and below section with moving manual staircase that can separate into 4 parts.

alterna - same long table like chapter 1, but with the dancers lied down or sit down separately on the whole table with ayu creepy mask with wide eyes open. the next two song also using the same props from previous chapter. The heart shaped light stands but in the end there’s a instagrams-ish photo session before end the of the songs. Probably they will post the photo somewhere.

Dearest - how beautiful you are
She’s wearing a white dress, probably a new one. Not sure she’s recycling from one of her old Show or not.
The vocal is totally in her top notch. Anyone interest I can send the audio recording for the song.

1LOVE
She using part of her last year TA Show to this show.
One guy will invited to stage to be sit on the lap by ayu and dance together. Eventually Timmy will carry you off stage.

STEP you
4 lucky girls were invited to dance with ayu as well with male dancer on the side. 3 of the girls cried non stop actually. Lol

kiss ‘o kill
Timmy will start the song with some dialogue, said something about do you want to be kiss or to be kill.
The song end with the “huge cross” bring down to the stage.

free & easy
She is holding the cross and sing the song nothing much, just some minor performance in this song.

The last two song of main act is nothing special, similar
with the chapter 1, vocal is great as usual.

Encore part is starts with new songs with lyrics on the screen, superb vocal continue with MC, there’s a lucky draw session chose from the ticket stub to win the ayu signature transparent board with the show date on it. One winner only.

Unexpectedly she sang evolutions individually instead of mixing SURREAL to it tho.

The Boys & Girls, she’s so cute when she forgot to return for the all dancer together pose, she laughs happily and apologizing to the audience.
End with MY ALL.

The show is overall greats, probably is first day and her vocal condition is superb with some minor error of forgetting lyrics. Not a long show but with quality.
Hope we can keep seeing changes in the future show.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Sounds like it was quite interesting and still worthwhile.
Closed Thread

Tags
just the beginning -20-, sacrifice, tour 2017