[Koda Kumi] Get into Kumi's 🤍heart🤍 in her 208th thread - Page 20 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 13th March 2023, 02:16 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
WKKW shared the setlists from the first shows this weekend

monsteR:
Trigger
BLACK WINGS [Interlude]
Bow Wow
WHO
Outta my control
100のコドク達へ (100 No kodoku-tachi e)
4 MORE
Love Me Back
Physical thing
JUICY
BRAIN
WORK IT!
WALK OF MY LIFE
No One
Hello Yesterday
Heaven Tonight
Imagine
XXX
Trust Last
FliCky
キューティーハニー (CUTIE HONEY)
Sure shot
BE MY BABY
Poppin love cocktail
Wings

angeL:
Alarm
HOTEL
I'm Lovin'
恋のつぼみ (Koi no Tsubomi )
Melting
愛のうた (Ai no Uta)
k,
あなただけが (Anata Dake Ga )
Moon Crying
Change my future
You're So Beautiful
Talk to you
We'll be OK
Wings
it’s k magic
LOADED
puff
め組のひと (Megumi no Hito)
Lucky Star
What's Up
Lady Go!
walk~to the future~
monsteR setlist is amazing !!!
Old 17th March 2023, 05:50 PM
from your letter Initiate

Hey there, does someone know if it's possible to buy tickets when you are in Japan since they didn't open the lottery again for international fans?
Do they sell in some place? Where do the resellers gather? xD
I'm planning to attend the April 9th, probably it's sold out, but I'm willing to try hahaha
Old 20th March 2023, 08:03 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyujiw View Post
Hey there, does someone know if it's possible to buy tickets when you are in Japan since they didn't open the lottery again for international fans?
Do they sell in some place? Where do the resellers gather? xD
I'm planning to attend the April 9th, probably it's sold out, but I'm willing to try hahaha
I don't know about resellers other than online auctions, but general sale just started yesterday.
But sorry, only the angeL performance on April 9th has some few tickets left, the rest of the Nagoya dates are sold out:
https://l-tike.com/order/?gLcode=435...220&version=SP
This link is for Lawson, which means that you should be able to buy tickets in a Lawson store near you as long as there are some available for the last performance on April 9th.
Though those last tickets are usually pretty far away in the back.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 20th March 2023 at 08:06 AM.
Old 27th March 2023, 03:22 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Trust Last (Chou Eiyuu Sai KAMEN RIDER × SUPER SENTAI LIVE & SHOW 2023 @ Yokohama Arena ; 2023.02.09)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFDm_WpOYoA

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 31st March 2023, 09:33 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

^Awesome performance!!
Old 1st April 2023, 03:49 AM

It is somewhat ironic I like the live performance of Last Trust a lot more than the PV

None of them appear in the PV themselves , LOL

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 27th April 2023, 11:01 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
WKKW shared the setlists from the first shows this weekend

monsteR:
Trigger
BLACK WINGS [Interlude]
Bow Wow
WHO
Outta my control
100のコドク達へ (100 No kodoku-tachi e)
4 MORE
Love Me Back
Physical thing
JUICY
BRAIN
WORK IT!
WALK OF MY LIFE
No One
Hello Yesterday
Heaven Tonight
Imagine
XXX
Trust Last
FliCky
キューティーハニー (CUTIE HONEY)
Sure shot
BE MY BABY
Poppin love cocktail
Wings

angeL:
Alarm
HOTEL
I'm Lovin'
恋のつぼみ (Koi no Tsubomi )
Melting
愛のうた (Ai no Uta)
k,
あなただけが (Anata Dake Ga )
Moon Crying
Change my future
You're So Beautiful
Talk to you
We'll be OK
Wings
it’s k magic
LOADED
puff
め組のひと (Megumi no Hito)
Lucky Star
What's Up
Lady Go!
walk~to the future~
These setlists are amazing. So many classics and new favorites. I was surprised to see JUICY and Talk to you because she doesn’t perform them, like, EVER. I adore both songs~ It was also pretty nice of them to allow fans to film the Lady Go! performance with their phones. I saw many of those versions on YouTube. Her vocals sounded pretty good judging by that clip.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 6th May 2023, 04:14 PM

Selective Kuu performances from her past tours have been uploaded on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...5B8D336B2B2DE2

Old 8th May 2023, 06:59 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

A second wave of new Monster/Angel Tour goods have been announced.

https://rhythmzone.net/koda/goods/detail.php?id=1002097

The new items are also available for preorder on the International mu-mo site: https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/list1?...ateg_id=665501
Old 10th May 2023, 10:51 AM

I am going to Fukuoka tomorrow. I hope I will have luck to find the ticket for the tour on Sat there as I had no way to find it in advance ��

Anyway, do you know is there any Kumi's product available in any stores or malls? I am thinking to buy burner killer. Do you guys know where can I find it?
Old 10th May 2023, 11:23 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by abestfah View Post
I am going to Fukuoka tomorrow. I hope I will have luck to find the ticket for the tour on Sat there as I had no way to find it in advance ��

Anyway, do you know is there any Kumi's product available in any stores or malls? I am thinking to buy burner killer. Do you guys know where can I find it?
I may be wrong about this, but I think I read Killer Burner wasn't an in-store product. Online only. A friend was in Japan in 2019 and said her perfume/lotion line LOVE NOTE/Nude Note was almost impossible to find in stores at the time.
Old 10th May 2023, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveGeniuses View Post
I may be wrong about this, but I think I read Killer Burner wasn't an in-store product. Online only. A friend was in Japan in 2019 and said her perfume/lotion line LOVE NOTE/Nude Note was almost impossible to find in stores at the time.
Oh, thank you for your answer.

Look forward to the tour better
Old 10th May 2023, 03:16 PM
BEST Initiate

Quote:

It looks like Lawson still has tickets available, but only a few. If you're in Japan now you should try to find one and purchase tickets as soon as you can. There should be a machine in the store you can use to purchase them.

https://l-tike.com/order/?gLcode=830...596&version=PC
Old 11th May 2023, 10:04 AM

Quote:
It looks like Lawson still has tickets available, but only a few. If you're in Japan now you should try to find one and purchase tickets as soon as you can. There should be a machine in the store you can use to purchase them.

https://l-tike.com/order/?gLcode=830...596&version=PC
Thank you so much. You are lighting up my hope. Anyway, I will get there Friday 8am asap. If it is mine, it will be mine, I think )
Old 11th May 2023, 02:10 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Thank you so much. You are lighting up my hope. Anyway, I will get there Friday 8am asap. If it is mine, it will be mine, I think )
Hope you got 'em. Honestly I'm totally jealous. LOL I have the money to go to Japan, but after I went to England back in November, my work won't let me take off for a week or 2 so soon.
Old 11th May 2023, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Anyway, do you know is there any Kumi's product available in any stores or malls?
Maybe you can try Welcia pharmacy ?

I took this at the local Welcia pharmacy here

I do not know if you will have the same luck in Fukuoka

Old 12th May 2023, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveGeniuses View Post
Hope you got 'em. Honestly I'm totally jealous. LOL I have the money to go to Japan, but after I went to England back in November, my work won't let me take off for a week or 2 so soon.
Finally, I am here in Fukuoka. I went to Lawson, asked staff who was really helpful until we got to the page that show tickets seemed available but the machine said it was not handling in stores (translated by Google)

I don't know if it already run out or I had no luck to buy it even I came this far :')

This is a photo of what showed on screen
https://imgz.io/images/2023/05/12/Sc...270fe7.th.jpeg

Last edited by abestfah; 12th May 2023 at 03:16 AM.
Old 13th May 2023, 02:47 PM

Just want to update that finally I could attend her concert and it could be one of the best day in my life. This is my third time attending her concert after Bon Voyage and W Face, I can tell I love this time the most by setlist and my seat that was on the first floor, close enough to see her make up and expression without watching screen.

With low budget and age, Kumi is still the queen of live to perform energetically and create the show really enjoyable. Her voice that I thought it would be ruined but she sang every song perfectly, even hit that hard note of Wings to end Monster Tour flawlessly. I chose only one show because I would not like to get back to Fukuoka late (the show takes approximately 2 hours) and I was so happy that I could stay with her til the last song because for W Face I left before she talked and sang Walk (that almost 10pm). Wings is the good choice to finish the show, I cried like the heavy rain outside the hall hahaha.

If you are looking for the chance to see her, I will say please don't worry about the ticket (if you don't care about the seat position too). For W-Face, I could get it at Lawson one day before the tour and both W Face and this one, there was a ticket sale on site as I grabbed mine.

P.s. Kokura is such a lovely town, happy to roam around before and after concert.

Thank you Kuuchan to bring me to this community too <3

My photo at the concert ������
https://imgz.io/images/2023/05/13/IM...13_222131.jpeg

Last edited by abestfah; 13th May 2023 at 02:50 PM.
Old 13th May 2023, 07:13 PM
BEST Initiate

I'm so glad you made it to the show! I really loved seeing her on this tour, and while I had preference for the monsteR setlist, the angeL show was actually a lot more fun. I think she really shines in small venues in a way that others don't. She just knows how to make the best of the space.

I also thought her voice was in great shape (though she had a heavy back track). Her performance of Walk of My Life was souch smoother than usual. I love that song and I was so happy she managed to get all the hard notes.
Old 15th May 2023, 02:47 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Just want to update that finally I could attend her concert and it could be one of the best day in my life. This is my third time attending her concert after Bon Voyage and W Face, I can tell I love this time the most by setlist and my seat that was on the first floor, close enough to see her make up and expression without watching screen.

With low budget and age, Kumi is still the queen of live to perform energetically and create the show really enjoyable. Her voice that I thought it would be ruined but she sang every song perfectly, even hit that hard note of Wings to end Monster Tour flawlessly. I chose only one show because I would not like to get back to Fukuoka late (the show takes approximately 2 hours) and I was so happy that I could stay with her til the last song because for W Face I left before she talked and sang Walk (that almost 10pm). Wings is the good choice to finish the show, I cried like the heavy rain outside the hall hahaha.

If you are looking for the chance to see her, I will say please don't worry about the ticket (if you don't care about the seat position too). For W-Face, I could get it at Lawson one day before the tour and both W Face and this one, there was a ticket sale on site as I grabbed mine.

P.s. Kokura is such a lovely town, happy to roam around before and after concert.

Thank you Kuuchan to bring me to this community too <3

My photo at the concert ������
https://imgz.io/images/2023/05/13/IM...13_222131.jpeg
So glad you enjoyed the show. The pictures amd clips I've seen look INCREDIBLE! As I said I've never been even once to Japan. It's still my dream I'm chasing. I know for sure Kuu wouldn't disappoint at all. I really can't wait for the Bluray release. How's the light stick? Is it light weight? Easy to hold for a couple hours? It's about the only merchandise item I haven't bought and was curious about it.

Also, off that topic, in Kuu's song NO TRICKS a lyric says "I can get on your SL drop top". Does anyone know what the "SL" stands for?