Rare vinyl - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th November 2010, 01:45 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Rare vinyl

I was just wondering if anyone knows what would be considered rare vinyls? I consider it the messy part of her discography because of "these unreleased vinyls", "those unreleased/extended/alternate songs", and the different version of them like part 1 and part 2, and the promo vinyls, and one or two of her remixes might be featured on this european artist's vinyl discography which isn't listed in her main discography on her website, and yada yada yada.

Does anyone know what would be considered her rare vinyl? I know ayumix 1 boxset is. I think I also heard from someone that M.E.P. double vinyl is rare? Mind naming any other ones? I think even the ayumix 6 ones are rare. iirc when they were released, they sold out everywhere like hot cakes. I can't even find them for auction anywhere except 2 or 3 of them on ebay, and having them priced at $50.

Here are the vinyl that we know of. http://eneabba.net/ayu/disco/vinyl/index.htm

Last edited by Picaflor 7/4; 15th November 2010 at 01:55 AM.