Dream ON PV thoughts - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 25th December 2010, 12:57 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriChan View Post
It's not arrogant. I think it's nice of her to let someone else take the spotlight instead of it being on her all the time! At least it's not like Kumi x Fergie on "That Ain't Cool" when Fergie sang 99% of the song! XDD
Here we go again, I'm not gonna argue with you again. In a nutshell in just the way that I was raised and think it's not good for a kinda "newbie nobody (YET)" to take on the main role and let their elder/superior stand in the shadow, it's almost like he's abusing the strength of Ayu's popularity to gain his own career.

You don't have to agree or understand me, that's just what I mean by it. It's not that I think it's a terrible thing, I just think it's a bit unethical.
Old 25th December 2010, 02:00 PM
I am... Initiate

it bored the hell out of me, but well, Love Songs got such awesome PVs I couldn't care less for this one
Old 25th December 2010, 08:55 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

I thought it was kinda stupid at first but after seeing how hard ayu worked in the making of, I started to like it
Old 25th December 2010, 09:51 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogirlanime View Post
Here we go again, I'm not gonna argue with you again. In a nutshell in just the way that I was raised and think it's not good for a kinda "newbie nobody (YET)" to take on the main role and let their elder/superior stand in the shadow, it's almost like he's abusing the strength of Ayu's popularity to gain his own career.

You don't have to agree or understand me, that's just what I mean by it. It's not that I think it's a terrible thing, I just think it's a bit unethical.
O.o Ok, what? I'm not trying to argue with you.. At all! First of all, I say this in the most sincere way, I really doubt Naoya is abusing her popularity. I mean, he's already popular on his own (mainly because of AAA), so he's not JUST a nobody. But I really do think that ayu did this out of the kindness of her heart (because that's how she is). Most of all, they think of each other as siblings! XDDD

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm

Last edited by YuriChan; 25th December 2010 at 10:14 PM.
Old 25th December 2010, 10:58 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Meh, nothing special .
But it's funny because they were like 'look at me I'll break your face with my gangsta dancin'! I'm so gangsta yo' and then Ayu looks awkward but cute as well :3 lol.

Tags
dream on