[A] ayu's Fashion☆ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 31st December 2014, 03:31 AM
Banned

ayu's Fashion☆

I have been looking for this type of fur coat for a long time since then. I have not found a luck in whatsoever, so I was wondering if anyone here knows where to purchase this coat in North America or as long as it can ship internationally, then it's fine.
Regards♩

Spoiler:

Last edited by あーちゃん; 31st December 2014 at 03:33 AM.
Old 31st December 2014, 08:11 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

its not exactly the same. ayu probably had her coat done by a fashion designer or costumized to look like this.

there is a store in beverly hills that sell the same type of coat (however it will cost you an arm and a leg since its real fur)
http://www.dickeranddickerfurs.com/Fashion.html

this oen was the most similar to ayu http://www.dickeranddickerfurs.com/Fashion.html#78

there is also this store : http://www.bizakisfurs.com/

you also have this one which is a lot more affortable than what you will find in beverly hills http://www.fursource.com/

you might have more luck finding nice fur coat in canada than america

hope it helps

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 31st December 2014 at 08:23 AM.
Old 31st December 2014, 10:18 PM
Banned

@gothicayu I appreciate that, although I'm looking for something similar design / style to it as in similar look. It does not have to be a real fur since, it's not okay to wear it here in North America which is what I think...

Last edited by あーちゃん; 9th January 2015 at 03:08 AM.
Old 1st January 2015, 03:16 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

you can buy a coat in the same color and have it tailor to look like this one or you can look for (non famous /upcoming ) designer in canada who can replicate that coat with cheapper fabric/material .

you can maybe go in a fashion design school talk to some studients showing them the picture ,it will be a good training for them and they wont charge you as much as a profetional.

there are also a bunch of chinese websites who sell faux fur jackets similar to ayu but they tend to run REALLY small for white / tall people /woman with curvy/round shapes

i really wish they would credit who design her clothes on the picture ( like they do on deiji deiji or other magazines photoshoot)

good luck with your search. keep us updated ;-)

i also love ayu clothes and fashion.many times she posted pictures of her with her full outfit on twitter and i though " wow this is cute". its really easy to find them when its big names ( like louboutin chanel vuitton) ,but sometimes she use local japanese designer that are not well known here or do not sell their clothes here and i do believe that some were design especially for her ( one of the kind)

i just think as a fan sometimes we have to be a bit creative to make it look like ayu's outfit or similar to ayu's outfit

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/

Last edited by gothicayu; 1st January 2015 at 03:24 AM.
Old 1st January 2015, 02:18 PM
Who... Initiate

There is a fur coat on one of the pictures in her LIFESTYLE Book and it says it's from "Royal Chie" .
It could of course, be a different one than the one she is wearing here, but to me they look quite the same...

Their Website
They do have alot of fur stuff..
Old 1st January 2015, 05:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsClap View Post
There is a fur coat on one of the pictures in her LIFESTYLE Book and it says it's from "Royal Chie" .
It could of course, be a different one than the one she is wearing here, but to me they look quite the same...

Their Website
They do have alot of fur stuff..
This seems somewhat similar, but I hope this site can sell internationally, if not maybe I will try to purchase it with a third party person.
It's looks good!!

Last edited by あーちゃん; 9th January 2015 at 03:07 AM.
Old 1st January 2015, 07:32 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

DevilsClap-->thanks for the link

some of their coat goes up to 30 000 dollars !

i saw a few white ones that reminded me of the one she was wearing for bea's up magazine

Old 1st January 2015, 09:21 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by あーちゃん View Post
This seems somewhat similar, but I hope this site can sell internationally, if not maybe I will try to purchase it with a third party person.
It's looks good,
Thank you.
Yeah I hope they ship outside of Japan, but I kind of doubt that ..
I was just trying to find the coat Ayu was wearing, or a similar one, and forgot you actually asked that it should be shipped overseas..

@gothicayu

Yeah the prices are crazy
I saw some too that reminded me of Ayu. I bet she owns more than that one on the given picture here anyway
Old 2nd January 2015, 01:41 AM
ever free Initiate

I would try looking in some local thrift stores, mainly ones in richer/well-off areas. It's a very vintage style coat so you might find something there, or perhaps on Etsy

Old 3rd January 2015, 07:25 AM
ayu trance Initiate

though her one, we could probably live of the cost for a year, she's known for liking quality and the chance of it being real would make it even more expensive. You wont get something looking as soft as hers without spending quite a bit

Old 3rd January 2015, 04:32 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

I don't know much about fur, but I imagine the cost depends greatly on the type of fur it is...

Out of all Royal Chie's products, this coat looks very similar to the style of Ayu's:

However, it will cost you approximately USD$670,000.

That is the cost of my house. And a half.
Old 9th January 2015, 03:08 AM
Banned

It's seems pretty expensive. I hope, I can find something similar to it around my local area or near...
Thank you for replying everyone(*^^*)♪
Old 10th January 2015, 02:59 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
I don't know much about fur, but I imagine the cost depends greatly on the type of fur it is...

Out of all Royal Chie's products, this coat looks very similar to the style of Ayu's:

However, it will cost you approximately USD$670,000.

That is the cost of my house. And a half.
i saw that too. yep the pries are beyond insane but i think this company target either heiress, big bosses wifes or celebrities as main clients

even for regular hard working japanese people nd typical salary man/woman a lot of their coats are expensive