[H] Does Ayu have a daughter? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 18th September 2009, 08:20 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Does Ayu have a daughter?

I heard this strange rumor. I believe it's just some stupid gossip of some magazine but I just have to make a thread of this. I searched and found nothing. And by the way I hope this is in the right section. If it's not, I apologize and please move this to the right place.

Just like the title says, there's this girl in my school who told me that Ayu has a daughter. And daughter's father is surprsingly Gackt. This girl in my school also said Ayu gave birth of her daughter before she became a singer. And that she dated Gackt. I personally don't believe this thing at all but I want to talk about it. Could this possibly be true or is this just some stupid gossip that some poor magazine brought up somewhere in China or Korea? Or is this something crap that Ayu haters have come up with?

When she first told me this I thought it's true. But last night I started thinking that this can't be true. If Ayu has a daughter, how is it possible for her to be a workaholic if she has a girl to raise. I totally think this wouldn't be possible. Ayu would have a lot breaks at times, and she wouldn't had released so much stuff if this is true.

The most strangest thing is that this girl on my class also said that she has SPOKE with this assumed Ayumi Hamasaki Junior. She said she's living in Korea because avex told Ayu to throw the kid away. This is a total nonsense. I don't think Ayu would be so cruel. I have this image of her as a kind-hearted person and I really believe she would either say no to avex rather than let her child to go to a foreign country to be raised in a foreign family. It's just not like Ayu at all. I have come to a conclusion that somewhere out there is a Ayu addict who wants to think she is Ayumi's daughter or something. This is total craziness imo.

So my question is; What do you think? Could this nonsense actually be true even though there's no proof of this? Because I counted this Ayu Junior would be about 14 years old now (my so called friend told me she's fourteen now). She might have been born somewhere 1994-1995 when Ayu was seventeen.

And please remember that I'm not a Ayu hater myself and even if I was I would never come up with things like this. I still like Ayu even if I sometimes feel annoyed about something she does and I confess that, but I still like her and respect her. Because of this I feel very confused right now. I have to know what others think of this.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 18th September 2009, 08:24 AM
WE WISH Initiate

LOL I doubt that highly. It's true that Gackt is a womaniser, but Gackt was married to a Korean woman, but I really doubt they were a couple. XD
Old 18th September 2009, 08:29 AM
JEWEL Initiate

If it's true, their child must be gorgeous...
Old 18th September 2009, 08:31 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
If it's true, their child must be gorgeous...
I imagine she would be too.

But also, in Gackt's autobiography he wrote that he would never want children.
Old 18th September 2009, 08:34 AM
count down Initiate

lol, no worries, I think your friend is kidding you.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 18th September 2009, 08:37 AM
Dolls Initiate

LOL...ayu...gackt...daughter??...XD
Old 18th September 2009, 08:42 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

i think this whole post is a joke
Old 18th September 2009, 08:47 AM
Startin' Protector

While Ayu + Gackt is totally my J-OTP....I don't think so!
Old 18th September 2009, 08:51 AM
MY STORY Initiate

I'm 100% sure that she's just kidding me.

I put "Ayu's daughter" on google. It found these for example:

And some other stuff that's actually connected to some kind of a anime series. I really think that now there's a misunderstood fact. One site also had info of something that included words "brothers" and "sisters". Excuse me? :'D

I even surfed through our beloved wikipedia and that also gave me a name of some anime movie "Ayu's Love Story". There's something wrong with this girl I told you about.

Conclusion: This rumour is a total ********. :'D

And this same fool said two days ago that Ayu doesn't like make-up. What? If she doesn't like it, she should tell the people at avex no. :'D This so called friend of mine seems to have something wrong. She hates beautiful women. She's always calling them names. -.-

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 18th September 2009, 08:52 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

Well see, what happened was, her and gackt had a thing, when she was like, I thought she was 23, but i dont know, i forget.

okay, and then like, she had this big pregnancy thing and everyone was saying she was pregnant, and it was weird because like, she did like go away for like a month or something, and then we saw her again, so like, everyone was like "omg ayu was pregnant"

and I think like most people assumed she had an abortion, but anyway, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have any living children.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 18th September 2009, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyoeru View Post
It's true that Gackt is a woman
period..

no lol but really. She has no daughter. Why would she even date gackt before she was famous. That's already very unlikely.. And she really wouldn't be able to hide a daughter ;p
Old 18th September 2009, 08:56 AM
MY STORY Initiate

^That's so true. Ayu wouldn't be able hide her child. She's very popular. It would be a hell of a trick to do such a thing. ._.

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 18th September 2009, 10:00 AM
Initiate

It's funny, I have a friend from Taiwan who vaguely knows some Japanese singers, and when I was telling her about how Hamasaki Ayumi is my favorite singer, she said something like "doesn't she have a daughter?"

So this probably is a story from some of those vicious Chinese tabloids.

BAD WOLF

Old 18th September 2009, 10:27 AM
Over Initiate

i think it's just a rumour..

*i'd love to be ayu's daughter, but i didn't want gackt as my dad *

~15周年間、おめでとう!~

You are my dream
Is this trap?
I don't know

Old 18th September 2009, 12:07 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powwo View Post
I heard this strange rumor. I believe it's just some stupid gossip of some magazine but I just have to make a thread of this. I searched and found nothing. And by the way I hope this is in the right section. If it's not, I apologize and please move this to the right place.

Just like the title says, there's this girl in my school who told me that Ayu has a daughter. And daughter's father is surprsingly Gackt. This girl in my school also said Ayu gave birth of her daughter before she became a singer. And that she dated Gackt. I personally don't believe this thing at all but I want to talk about it. Could this possibly be true or is this just some stupid gossip that some poor magazine brought up somewhere in China or Korea? Or is this something crap that Ayu haters have come up with?

When she first told me this I thought it's true. But last night I started thinking that this can't be true. If Ayu has a daughter, how is it possible for her to be a workaholic if she has a girl to raise. I totally think this wouldn't be possible. Ayu would have a lot breaks at times, and she wouldn't had released so much stuff if this is true.

The most strangest thing is that this girl on my class also said that she has SPOKE with this assumed Ayumi Hamasaki Junior. She said she's living in Korea because avex told Ayu to throw the kid away. This is a total nonsense. I don't think Ayu would be so cruel. I have this image of her as a kind-hearted person and I really believe she would either say no to avex rather than let her child to go to a foreign country to be raised in a foreign family. It's just not like Ayu at all. I have come to a conclusion that somewhere out there is a Ayu addict who wants to think she is Ayumi's daughter or something. This is total craziness imo.

So my question is; What do you think? Could this nonsense actually be true even though there's no proof of this? Because I counted this Ayu Junior would be about 14 years old now (my so called friend told me she's fourteen now). She might have been born somewhere 1994-1995 when Ayu was seventeen.

And please remember that I'm not a Ayu hater myself and even if I was I would never come up with things like this. I still like Ayu even if I sometimes feel annoyed about something she does and I confess that, but I still like her and respect her. Because of this I feel very confused right now. I have to know what others think of this.
I dont think its true she is not even married but you never know besides I would not mind if Gackt and Ayumi were father and Mother I always said they would make a perfect couple
Old 18th September 2009, 12:42 PM
Curtain call Initiate

tha will be awesome but no ayu doesnt have a daughter
i dont think she does...
Old 18th September 2009, 02:13 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

A lot of Japanese women nowadays are waiting in their middle thirties-ish to have a child.
Maybe Ayu will have a child around then. 8D
Old 18th September 2009, 02:46 PM
GAME Initiate

I don't believe it at all.

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 18th September 2009, 02:53 PM
ayu trance Initiate

haha, I guess your friend is one of that people who belives in that weird stories!
No! Ayu doesn't have a daughter!! She has a son!! He was born in 1995, well, he lives in HK now. (and I think I can tell you A SECRET - That's ME her son!!!)
Old 18th September 2009, 07:48 PM
WE WISH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody! View Post
period..
Naughty.
Gackt is a very hawt woman.

Tags
ayu, daughter, gackt, gossip