[Acid Black Cherry] The 4th Thread - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 1st August 2017, 08:29 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

This drawing is cool

https://twitter.com/chimere_marie/st...59865063473152

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 1st August 2017, 10:58 AM

This really is pretty cool!
Old 3rd August 2017, 10:38 AM

Acid Black Cherry 2017 tour Blood History “BLACK × BLOOD” has been cancelled due to yasu's back problems :x

Handwritten message from yasu

https://ameblo.jp/abcdream-cup/entry-12298336609.html
http://www.acidblackcherry.com/2017blood/#section00

The tour was supposed to start on 14th Aug

Hopefully yasu will make a full recovery soon cos this sucks & I had back problems before which they're not something to be taken lightly

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 3rd August 2017, 10:47 AM

I just saw this on facebook (and needed half an hour to read it since I suck at reading handwritten kanji lol). I hope he recovers soon! Luckily I myself never had back problems but I saw how painful those must be. I hope you're well, Karen?
It's good that he takes care of himself and doesn't try to perform with a load of painkillers or something. If you're ill you're ill and should take care of yourself.
Old 3rd August 2017, 10:52 AM

I had back problems before because of my weight & also the way I sit at times , I tend to slouch back which I know it's not good

I feel that for taking painkillers , that should happen only when it's really painful or hard to manage because I don't want to rely on them and it ends up with me developing a painkiller addiction which luckily that has not happened to me , yet

I don't know what yasu did in having back problems but based on my experience , it builds up over the years and guess yasu's back finally couldn't take it anymore

Last edited by KarenPang; 3rd August 2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 3rd August 2017, 02:59 PM

yasu of Acid Black Cherry Suspends Activities Due To Medical Complications

yasu, known for being the vocalist of the band Janne Da Arc and for his solo project Acid Black Cherry, has suspended his activities due to his physical condition.

According to the singer's agency, yasu has been suffering from complications that arose from his years of intense activities. His cervical vertebrae has been damaged, and he experiences pain throughout various parts of his body.

Acid Black Cherry was scheduled to begin touring on August 14. The tour has been cancelled due to yasu's condition.

The singer had been practising for the tour in the hopes of finding a way to perform while in his condition; however, under advisement from his doctor and due to his inability to give a satisfactory performance, yasu decided to cancel the tour and suspend his activities instead.

While refraining from activities, yasu will be focusing on treatment for his condition, and resting so his body can recover. A time frame for how long he will put his activities on hold could not be determined at this time.

While there is uncertainty over how long yasu will be out of commission, the singer intends to make a comeback sometime in the future.

http://www.jpopasia.com/feed/21814/y...complications/

===

Not exactly a great piece of news & let alone this year's ABC's 10th anniversary as well D:

Reminds me of what X JAPAN's YOSHIKI have to go through as well . Talk about suffering for their art , literally

Old 3rd August 2017, 07:15 PM

I hope your back problems won't come back!

As for yasu, I hope he recovers soon. I'm not sure if suspending his activities only means his concerts or also him writing/recording music?
Old 4th August 2017, 03:57 AM

Thanks I hope no as well

If the pain that yasu felt is not so bad , I think at most he will stop touring temporarily . He probably will still create music

If not , he should just put a complete stop and focus in getting well . The last few years around the time when L was released , it definitely aggravated his condition

Old 4th August 2017, 08:04 AM

We will see. I hoped for a new original album at the beginning of next year, but I guess we won't get one.
Old 5th August 2017, 10:32 AM

Translation of yasu's handwritten letter

It's very lengthy so spoiler mode

Spoiler:
To all fans:
It’s been a while.
It’s been hot recently, but how is everyone? I’m not doing so well for various reasons.
Originally, I was supposed to meet everyone at the live concerts, but I feel really terrible it turned out this way.
This tour is also the first in a year and a half, so I was really looking forward to it.
For that reason alone, I’m overwhelmingly heartbroken by this decision.
In particular, there are many people in Team ABC who love ABC deeply, so I think perhaps I’m really worrying you all.
I can’t deny that it feels severe when you hear “for an undetermined period”. But I was able to take time to recuperate this time,
so I think I’ll take advantage of that for a while. As such, you don’t have to worry too much about me.
Fortunately, a lot of people around me gave me a helping hand, and I was also able to meet people who will help me.
Thanks to them, even at this moment, many different doctors are doing their best to cure me.
I’ve also past the turn in life, so maybe it’s time for me to think about various things,
but I’ve never felt this deeply moved by the gentleness and warmth of others.
I realize again how many people support me, including the staff and other members.
All the more because of where the injury is, it looks like it’ll take some time.
But all of the doctors said it’ll definitely heal, so I’ll also stay positive and do my absolute best to recover.
And there’s just one thing I want to tell you here, and that’s regarding the reason I hurt my neck.
What I don’t want anyone to misunderstand in any way is the fact that it’s not that “this happened because I headbanged,” but the fact that this happened because “I failed to tend to it after I headbanged.”
I fear that because of this matter, perhaps the image of “it really isn’t a good idea to headbang” will become even stronger.
In the first place, the grinding happened thanks to this career, so maybe I just don’t want headbanging to be made negative. Entertainment is something that comes with some risks,
but if someone acts recklessly, anything would break. That’s just how it is.
Listening and feeling the music you like, and moving your body as you please… I think that’s what a live concert is.
So to all of you who rock it out at shows, please take good and proper care of your body, OK?
By doing that, you can forever enjoy shows as you like, and by doing that, I’m sure you’ll be able to live your everyday healthily.
I hope many different happiness will go to where you all are.
I’m looking forward to the day when we will meet again.
yasu♡

http://jrockrevolution.com/acid-blac...etter-08-2017/

Old 13th September 2017, 03:09 PM

yasu of Acid Black Cherry Leaves Japan For Health Reasons

Quote:
yasu, known for being the vocalist of the band Janne Da Arc and for his solo project Acid Black Cherry, has left Japan in an effort to improve his health.

On August 3, it was revealed yasu has been suffering from complications that arose from his years of intense activities. His cervical vertebrae has been damaged, and he experiences pain throughout various parts of his body.

yasu suspended his activities in order to receive treatment for his condition.

On September 13, Shintaro Kikuchi, a producer for the singer, updated yasu's blog to inform fans of his health. yasu left Japan 3 days ago in order to rest in a climate that was more stable and favourable for his condition.

"There are several friends with him on site. Because of the constant climate and atmospheric pressure, the constant pain has eased a little, and yasu's body and soul has been refreshed," Kikuchi said.

Kikuchi stated that yasu will not need to undergo surgery, but still needed time to heal. He is still in pain from his condition.

"I don't know how much pain yasu is actually feeling. You can touch the affected area and see the swelling and infer how much he's suffering, but he's not sharing true amount of pain he's in," Kikuchi said.

yasu will remain out of the country until the temperature fluctuations in Japan stabilise. When he returns, he will begin a full-scale treatment.
http://www.jpopasia.com/feed/22041/y...ealth-reasons/

Oh wow oO reminds me of the same thing with GACKT as now he's not based in Japan but rather Malaysia cos he also had some healt issues sometime back

Old 14th September 2017, 12:37 PM

I hope he will be ok soon!
Old 21st January 2018, 12:26 PM

A group of musicians got together with hyde & yasu and celebrated both their birthdays early as both of them are born in the same month ie. January

NIGHTMARE's guitarist HITSUGI https://www.instagram.com/p/BeNaz-xgk-l/

https://twitter.com/SyuusukeSaito/st...49516629049345

Wow yasu looks good and he's not blonde anymore

Old 22nd January 2018, 01:12 PM

Reminds me that I need to join the fanclub in advance in case there will be a tour while I'm in Japan.
Old 26th January 2018, 04:40 PM

Happy birthday yasu , he turns 43 today

Old 27th January 2018, 06:45 PM

Happy Birthday yasu! =)
Old 30th January 2018, 12:28 PM

AKIHIDE blogged & sent his birthday regards to yasu last Sat

http://blog.livedoor.jp/akihidelife/.../52200058.html

Old 3rd February 2018, 01:39 PM

Karen, do you happen to remember if one already has to be a fanclub member in order to get tickets via the fanclub the moment a tour is announced or is there a time frame that allows you to become a member? Like TeamAyu does?
Since I will be in Japan for almost 7 months in case yasu has a tour I don't want to miss it but I also don't want to waste 6500 yen if nothing will be announced. lol
Old 3rd February 2018, 01:49 PM

I think there's a time frame you have to be in the fanclub prior to ballot tickets in the fanclub and that applies to other artistes' fanclubs as well

I agree that you should not join the fanclub if you're certain yasu will not be doing any tour this year but of course if you want to get the fanclub bonus items like magazines , membership card & etc , by all means go ahead and join cos you still need time for your application to get processed

At least you wouldn't need to worry on this . The reason why fans join fanclub is to get a better shot in balloting for tickets but sometimes you might not get so it really depends on your luck

Old 4th February 2018, 09:43 AM

Now I decided to join the fanclub so that I don't have to worry but it won't accept my credit card for whatever reason. -.-
Need to ask my mum if I can use hers.