[Koda Kumi] The 175th classy Koda Kumi thread! - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31st March 2015, 07:36 AM
everlasting dream Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
Since someone posted a link to the FCLL concert already, I figured I might as well just upload the documentary. I ripped it myself but I almost never rip videos, so I'm not a pro at choosing the settings and what not. I'm sure someone who knows what they're doing will rip it at some point, so this is just to hold y'all over Enjoy!

Mega
Thanks!
Old 31st March 2015, 12:04 PM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocopockymaster View Post
Since someone posted a link to the FCLL concert already, I figured I might as well just upload the documentary. I ripped it myself but I almost never rip videos, so I'm not a pro at choosing the settings and what not. I'm sure someone who knows what they're doing will rip it at some point, so this is just to hold y'all over Enjoy!

Mega
Excuse me, can someone tell me where is link to download FCLL?
Thanks
Old 31st March 2015, 12:31 PM
from your letter Initiate

I just receive my WOML today together with 2nd album of Generations from Exile, so it can easily compare how better Generations is 555.

First, they are first press with photobook, but for Koda's, i think it doesn't differ from booklet. While Generations's is thick A4s with special photos as everybody called Photobook ><

Second, how bad Making Of are. Like it Making doesn't show her skill about gymnastics or maybe it's her stunt. For WOML, i don't want to talk how wasted it is anymore.

i'm so disappointed, this should not be her 15 anniversary album at all.

Last edited by abestfah; 31st March 2015 at 12:34 PM.
Old 31st March 2015, 02:13 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Thanks for the info, Corvina! The price is so tempting, but otoh I wouldn't understand a word from these MCs and backstage scenes, oh my

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 1st April 2015, 12:34 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

So I just finished an exam and I am finally free. Usually I play free free by Ami Suzuki but now I'm blasting walk of my life. Tbh this is better. Legend K, queen of making others irrelevant. Ami who. This song is probably kumi's best ballad for me because I can apply it to my life so easily.
Old 1st April 2015, 01:10 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
So I just finished an exam and I am finally free. Usually I play free free by Ami Suzuki but now I'm blasting walk of my life. Tbh this is better. Legend K, queen of making others irrelevant. Ami who. This song is probably kumi's best ballad for me because I can apply it to my life so easily.
Trust me, Ami didn't need help from ANYONE in her irrelevance.
Old 1st April 2015, 02:53 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Poor Queen A.
She makes hitomi look like a superstar and kumi like the Beatles or something.
Old 1st April 2015, 05:00 AM
fairyland Initiate

Is it bad that when I read "Queen A" I assumed it was Ayu?

Also, Deli n Bold, how the hell do you have more posts than I do? I should step my game up

Old 1st April 2015, 05:05 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Not at all
Just goes to show how irrelevant one becomes when they decide that growing strawberries is what they wanna do with their life.

Lol I have more posts than you? Whoa! I'm so happy I'm a fairyland initiate tbh.
Old 1st April 2015, 06:46 AM
Secret Initiate

BATTLE OF THE CANADIANS

I'm debating about buying WALK OF MY LIFE just because CDJapan still has the first press and external bonus lol
Old 1st April 2015, 06:24 PM
appears Initiate

^ I checked my cdjapan account and found out i have 1775 points. I'm trying to decide what to spend it on. lol
Old 1st April 2015, 07:32 PM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
BATTLE OF THE CANADIANS
A battle of the Canadians isn't all that great. The word "sorry" gets used a lot.

This album is really growing on me. Putting it on while driving is good because I can't always change the song. I use my phone to play my music so I can't pick it up while driving cause its like, illegal or something. I'm forced to listen to the songs and its made me like them more.

Old 2nd April 2015, 01:44 AM
CAROLS Initiate

Guys, does anyone have a link of that Kuu's crazy performance in which she is jumping in heels? Everyone was talking about it a couple of years ago, I can't find it now T.T
Old 2nd April 2015, 01:46 AM
As if.. Initiate

I was watching the FC edition DVD the other day and... I really need subtitles for that behind the scenes hahaha I wish someone would make them for those who don't understand Japanese (#me lol)

Old 2nd April 2015, 02:11 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

thanks leechan for the pics of the tour book
she is pretty damn gorgeous *_____*

IG | YT | PR

Old 2nd April 2015, 04:15 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by abestfah View Post
I just receive my WOML today together with 2nd album of Generations from Exile, so it can easily compare how better Generations is 555.

First, they are first press with photobook, but for Koda's, i think it doesn't differ from booklet. While Generations's is thick A4s with special photos as everybody called Photobook ><

Second, how bad Making Of are. Like it Making doesn't show her skill about gymnastics or maybe it's her stunt. For WOML, i don't want to talk how wasted it is anymore.

i'm so disappointed, this should not be her 15 anniversary album at all.

I receive today WOML too and I agree with you. The special photobooklet is not "special" and the makings my god both are a JOKE, the Like It special of MTV is better and I didn't see it in full and WOML making was like hello? Is ended??
Old 2nd April 2015, 07:03 AM
starting over Initiate

^this release is suppose to be a huge, I mean it's her 15th anneversary. But, the album covers, her 2nd limited live, the pv's. The whole thing just lacks energy, it lacks excitement. Like I get Wearing black looks classy, but did kuu have to wear black. On the album covers, on the woml pv and on her 2nd limited live twice. One might think she's mourning or something. Haha I guess she's experimenting, i'm excited for her tour this year though.
Old 2nd April 2015, 01:07 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I loved the packaging of the album and the shoot I like how the package make it looks like a book, it kinda fits the idea of WALK OF MY LIFE, like a register of her journey. And iirc they announced a special booklet for the CD+DVD and +BR version, and indeed they are, the term used was not "photobook"

As for energy, I didn't feel lack of energy from Kuu in the live, but she wasn't exploding like during ECSTASY @ a-nation either lol And too much black is a matter of taste, I am loving all her outfits this era

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 2nd April 2015, 03:19 PM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Seriously, her outfit for the 1st stage of FCLL was fabulous, aside from my already-stated grievances about the necklacearrings.

I'm really loving the album. It's fun, I can listen to it all the way through without skipping tracks, and I find myself even liking HOTEL for example when I couldn't stand it before. The album flows really well and it seems a little out of the box for your typical Kuu album, but it works! I can't wait for June and the tour final~
Old 2nd April 2015, 06:51 PM
no more words Initiate

Just got a great package in the mail today! Someone was selling a bunch of kuu stuff so i snatched up the dvds.. all first press (except tawain and the box) now im only a few tours short!

Spoiler:
[/URL]

~KUMI KODA LOVE~

Closed Thread

Tags
koda kumi, koddess, kxvk, queen of live, walk of my life