[Unconfirmed] NEXT LEVEL will not include the single Mirrorcle World? - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 8th February 2009, 07:10 AM
Initiate

Nooooo! I wouldn't want it on her next album!
I don't think it will be on the nx album either, since it was alr in A COMPLETE.

Namie-Fans.net
Old 11th February 2009, 07:09 PM
Depend on you Initiate

I don't think that MW is gonna be included on NEW ALBUM ... 'cause Mirror (as part of Mirrorcle World) already included on GUILTY, and it will be kinda silly if AVEX really will include it ... but I think it'll be great if Mirrocle World will be just as THAT-10th-Anniversary-exclusive-single-in-long-box ... and b-sides, I wish Life is not going to be released in NEW ALBUM ... I know, this song is great, blah-blah-blah ... But I'm not sure I want to hear it on New Album.

Sorry for my bad English, I have worst English ever

♥ 2 years with Ayu ♥

Old 11th February 2009, 07:50 PM
Lee_410

I don't know,but it would be awesome if it was in the new album.It would be perfect for the first song because of the intro.
Old 11th February 2009, 08:09 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I don't think MW will be included on her new album.
MW is a recut single as Daybreak and as it there's already in an album (Daybreak was in I am.. and MW is an intro on GUILTY)

Old 11th February 2009, 08:25 PM
No way to say Initiate

I'm thinking along the lines of, "Where would it fit?" That is, IF "Mirrorcle World" in included on the album. I'd say it'd fit best as the first track or right after an interlude that transits into the song well.

Who knows if it'll be on the new album? Of course no one does, but it's very hard to tell at this point. It could go either way, really. I don't think it'd work on the album considering it first appeared on GUILTY as an "extended interlude," THEN was released into a full song as her 10th anniversary single, and then came with the A COMPLETE release. It just wouldn't seem right.

The way it was released and performed made it seem like it was made to soley be by itself, without being on any other albums and such.

Ah, who knows what avex/Ayu will pull on us?

Hey, the addition (or not) of the song on the album could affect sales! Not that they matter to me, but some fans may think, "Ew, I'm tired of this song. What a waste!" even though there WILL be other songs on the album. Just sayin'. Better think smart, avex!
Old 11th February 2009, 09:06 PM
As if.. Initiate

I hope it is on the new album!

Thank`s to Yoake for this so wonderful signature
Old 11th February 2009, 09:17 PM
too late Initiate

I honestly think it'd be lazy if MW is on the new album.

We had it as an intro on GUILTY, an extension of it for her 10th anniversery single and it was on A COMPLETE. I'd just see it as filler if it appeared on the new album.

Thank you ownsarai for the amazing set

Old 12th February 2009, 01:05 PM
glitter Initiate

because it was in AC it might not come in the new album

even that i'll love to have it in it! *-*
Old 12th February 2009, 01:19 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I honestly think it'd be lazy if MW is on the new album.

We had it as an intro on GUILTY, an extension of it for her 10th anniversery single and it was on A COMPLETE. I'd just see it as filler if it appeared on the new album.
well, ayu is known to be lazy at times lol..
remember when she put 'Secret' on the glitter/fated single..

anyway I wouldn't mind mirrorcle world on the new album.. Life is what i have a problem with
Old 12th February 2009, 02:28 PM
immature Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShinigami View Post
I don't think it'll be on the new album, and even if it's one of my favoritesongs, i don't want it to be on the album
yeah i think the same. mw is amazing but it was in guilty and a complete too
Old 27th February 2009, 09:48 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

NEXT LEVEL will not include the single Mirrorcle World?

I've just came across the NEXT LEVEL wikipedia page and realised that the album will not contain the songs from the single "Mirrorcle World" for instance "Life" as well..how is this possible?Is it due to the repetitive release of Mirrorcle World in "A COMPLETE~ALL SINGLES~" & "GUILTY"??That means the album will contain more new songs?...Here's the link for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Le...amasaki_album))
Old 28th February 2009, 07:20 AM
PAPER DOLL Initiate

saleswise it might be better to put MW on NEXT LEVEL if you look at her recent albums sales' patterns
GUILTY has 2 physical singles, total single sales: 166K + 110K = 276K, the album stopped charting at 568K
Secret also has 2 physical singles, total singles sales: 188.5K + 258.5K = 447K, the album sold 675K
(miss)understood has 4 physical singles, total single sales: 345K + 316.6K + 326.6K + 133K = 1121.6K, the album sold 877K but now sold over a million copies by the end of 2007 as reported by Avex

so my take is that the more singles you have on an album, the more it will sell, but also depend on the sales of the singles itself

what we have so far on NEXT LEVEL:
(if MW is to be included on the album)
MW sales: 193K
D/G sales: still charting but let's say 190K
R/S sales: also still charting but since the album will be out in a month, i'm gonna say it's gonna sell at least 100K just 'cause her singles sales never go under 100k ever since Depend on You
so the total single sales with MW included: at least 483K
total single sales without MW included: at least 290K

in conclusion, if they do include MW, the album sales will be around Secret's (or less, since sales are declining), otherwise it's just gonna sell a little bit more than GUILTY's (since NEXT LEVEL single sales are better than GUILTY single sales). Hitting a million mark is quite impossible for Ayu in this era but let's hope she'll do well on this album

so yes, w/out MW we will get more new songs but w/out it can this album survive in term of sales against "some" competitions this March?
Old 28th February 2009, 03:08 PM
Depend on you Initiate

well...

i know this has been asked before, but do you guys know that Mirrorcle World and Life are going to be in NEXT LEVEL?

well, i hope it's not true, it's not that i don't like the songs but i need ayu to release more new songs...

i got the sources from here
ayumi.primenova.com

chloe lives in a Mirrorcle World

Last edited by ayuchloe; 28th February 2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: mistakes
Old 28th February 2009, 04:15 PM
Over Initiate

Noone knows yet.. I don't hope Mirrorcle World will be on NEXT LEVEL, it's her "10th anniversary song", and has already been released on GUILTY.. Then, I somehow don't think that Life will, as i don't remember a single where the B-side were released on album, and the A-side weren't (Generally i don't remember a single where the A-side werent released on an album xD).
Old 28th February 2009, 05:11 PM
WE WISH Initiate

No, I don't think so.
MW is an exclusive song for her 10th Anniversary.
Maybe Life will be included on NEXT LEVEL.

That's what I think of it.

"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..."

Old 28th February 2009, 05:45 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

She shot a 3rd new video, that plus GREEN, Days and Rule makes 6 videos, the confirmed number of videos on it, so no Mirrorcle World, unless there's the song on it but not the PV^^
Old 28th February 2009, 06:08 PM
ayu trance Initiate

number of videos confirmed - it is 6, but it's not confirmed that there will be 3 new. They may include MW. You won't know until we will see official tracklist. So please stop discussing, it's really annoying. You will see all in a week or two.
Old 28th February 2009, 06:30 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
number of videos confirmed - it is 6, but it's not confirmed that there will be 3 new. They may include MW. You won't know until we will see official tracklist. So please stop discussing, it's really annoying. You will see all in a week or two.
It appears though that she's mentioned filming three videos at this time, however. We won't know till later, I hope we get more info this week, we're going to start cutting it close soon x_x

Old 1st March 2009, 04:21 AM
Depend on you Initiate

wow... i mean... some say it's gonna be, some say it's not gonna be?

chloe lives in a Mirrorcle World
Old 1st March 2009, 04:57 AM
winding road Initiate

At this point no one knows, we just need to wait for more information. And god knows when we're getting that, avex's marketing strategy's have been confusing as all hell lately

Tags
mirrorcle world, next level