Ayu is now on Spotify - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 15th January 2017, 10:41 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Please, stop bashing on streaming platforms. It's great that Japanese music can finally be available in the West for those who don't want to listen to them illegally but also can't afford to import physical CDs.

Streaming is cheaper and more convenient for many people, but that doesn't mean you can't keep buying the physical albums. Why not give different options for different people? If you don't like Spotify you can simply move on with your life and not use it.

And please, stop saying that you prefer "real music." What is that supposed to mean? The music that an artist release is the same on a physical CD or digital. When you use the word "real" to define physical media I feel like you're trying to imply that people who prefer digital music are less of a fan or inferior compared to you.

3DS: 3797-9781-2223 Live: xcloudydreamerx
Twitter Backloggery Instagram

Old 15th January 2017, 10:45 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

I stopped buying physical media because I don't want to have a lot of cds and dvds with me everytime I need to move from my house. :~ And streaming is so much easier! And also you can discover a lot of new artists based on your music taste.

Ayu concerts I've been to:
ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
-------------------------------
my art | tumblr | instagram | last.fm

Old 16th January 2017, 01:11 AM
ourselves Initiate

lol at all the people shouting at clouds about streaming services. Its 2016, its great Ayu and Avex are finally on the same page as everyone else about it.
Old 16th January 2017, 01:51 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
lol at all the people shouting at clouds about streaming services. Its 2016, its great Ayu and Avex are finally on the same page as everyone else about it.
2017 actually
Old 16th January 2017, 01:59 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

i wish people would understand that other than buying physical CDs to support ur fav artist, streaming on spotify also allows them to "earn" (avex, if not ayu) by number of streams. only ayufans would buy CDs immediately upon release dates. Spotify opens the option to non-fans to "explore" her music, and fall in love with her, AND buy her CDs to further support her. All artists need financing to continue creating music. I especially love the fact that Spotify has live recordings of concerts too~~

Old 16th January 2017, 02:08 PM
GAME Initiate

At least since the early 00's musics, videos and games has starting to become pretty much an imaterial product, with this possibility becoming more frequent and accessible over years. In a world with less and less space and more and more trash and overuse of raw material related problems caused by excess of consumerism, not needing a new physical media that more frequently than not will end up just collecting dust or thrown away, consuming digital medias is actually a good thing.

If the music doesn't need the CDs anymore to be consumed, considering the physical media to be "real music" is... kinda stupid to be honest. If people prefer buying it for whatever reason, that's fine, but the music isn't imprisoned on that disc, it's just a way to reproduce it.

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 17th January 2017 at 02:46 PM.

Tags
spotify