HELP ~CDjapan order - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 18th February 2022, 10:42 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

HELP ~CDjapan order

Hello guys,

Sorry for bothering you and taking your time.

I recently bought an item at CDjapan but I got an email saying that the shipping to my country is suspended.

Everything is already paid. The DVD and the shipping cost but now I’m stuck at it.

I was talking to a friend of mine from AHS and I decided to write this post to literally ask for help.

I need someone from Europe or Singapore that could receive it for me and then send it to me. Don’t need to open the box, don’t need to do anything (just take off the invoice on the back). Obviously, I’ll pay the extra shipping cost to my country but for now I have no more money to give to you as a compensation for the favor.

May someone help me with this?
Old 23rd February 2022, 05:34 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I had the same thing happen with an order of mine. I'm in Canada and every option except for Fedex and DHL (which I'm not a fan of either) have been temporarily suspended. I had selected Airmail as my shipping option when I originally checked out. I have contacted CDJapan though and they said they'd simply hold my items 'til the shipping suspension is lifted. Did they try to ship your order despite the shipping suspension being there?
Old 27th February 2022, 07:26 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Same thing. It’s on hold. The thing is this specific item is a gift. So… I’m very frustrated.
Old 27th February 2022, 08:32 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I was curious and took a look. My cheapest shipping option to Canada is DHL and even a DVD would be very expensive and after a look online at DHL's website and details about Canadian Customs I'd also get charged approximately $26CAD in Customs (aka VAT) just for it arriving in my country. Then my country's shipping charges to Singapore are very expensive sadly. Also, I understand your situation, but I wouldn't do this without getting my money back and I doubt anyone else would either. I do hope though that you can find some help to sort this out soon. All this COVID business has really made things hard.

Last edited by ILoveGeniuses; 27th February 2022 at 09:21 PM.
Old 1st March 2022, 01:19 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

FedEx and DHL are not an option in my country. I’ll have to pay more than 20% in taxes just for a DVD. I really need to find someone in Singapore or Europe.

And it’s a very crazy thing to do asking at AHS.