[News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th July 2018, 01:00 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Where y'all finding old men looking like that pls tell me I might be wanting to find me a sugar daddy

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 25th July 2018, 01:07 AM
Depend on you Initiate

I'm so sad I can't buy the DVDs, I love collecting them.

I remember a photoshoot with underwear CK around 1-4 years ago. Perhaps she has some kind of deal with them?

People are not memories that you can put into words. They live holding onto their feelings.

Old 25th July 2018, 01:12 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

wow we need a new thread already. glad to see AHS like this.
Old 25th July 2018, 01:18 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aokani View Post
I'm so sad I can't buy the DVDs, I love collecting them.
Same, I'm hoping they at least release Chapter 2 for the general public at some point.
Old 25th July 2018, 01:21 AM
As if.. Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOGMAN View Post
Eh, it happens a lot in photoshoots - they're in the middle of the shoot and just fee like they're missing something.

Haven't you ever watched America's Next Top Model?
Oh my god really, never heard of such a thing.......

All I meant to say was, I still like to think (wishful) that they plan things a bit better. Hopefully it actually is Max's hand, not some random models and oh let's borrow this watch from Max since we don't have one and put it in here type of a thing. But I mean it seems pretty random to me, and this is Ayu, so might as well be the case
Old 25th July 2018, 01:31 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo View Post
Oh my god really, never heard of such a thing.......

All I meant to say was, I still like to think (wishful) that they plan things a bit better. Hopefully it actually is Max's hand, not some random models and oh let's borrow this watch from Max since we don't have one and put it in here type of a thing. But I mean it seems pretty random to me, and this is Ayu, so might as well be the case
But it's a normal situation during any professional photoshoot. I mean, sometimes people uses things or improvise it because of the "feeling" of the moment. One thing is "we are doing a professional photoshooting indoors and we didn't have the proper illumination for that", that's lack of planning, not add some ornament to give an extra sparkle to the photo.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 25th July 2018, 01:54 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
I mean, the IG tag had the emoji for both hand and watch...to me that seems pretty clear he's the guy. If it was just his watch, why not have just the watch emoji? But who knows.
If I can throw an alternate theory into the ring, the word for watch in Japanese is literally "arm clock" (腕時計). I don't really know that there's an emoji for an "arm" or maybe a hand was just easier (and yes, I recognize she also posted an emoji for a watch and not a clock...)

I'm hoping it's not Max because it just seems odd, even if they're interacting on a purely professional level.
Old 25th July 2018, 02:09 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
But it's a normal situation during any professional photoshoot. I mean, sometimes people uses things or improvise it because of the "feeling" of the moment. One thing is "we are doing a professional photoshooting indoors and we didn't have the proper illumination for that", that's lack of planning, not add some ornament to give an extra sparkle to the photo.
Exactly, reading the scenery and atmosphere, and then getting a sense for how to improve it is part of the professional experience. I think it might be less professional actually if you have the inability to get in tune with and read that atmosphere.

Everyone else on the shoot might think “this is fine” but the professional is on a wavelength the others are not even aware of.
Old 25th July 2018, 02:12 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I woke up this morning still bummed that this release, which does look of a professional standard in terms of its photoshoot and marketing, only has three new tracks. Ayu, why??? XD

I mentioned before that on her IG, it seemed as if she was consistently in the studio for a while. Surely there are more tracks to come? If so, I hope she keeps all her minis separate, and doesn't do another LOVE again.
Old 25th July 2018, 02:29 AM
Daybreak Guardian

NEW THREAD.
Old 25th July 2018, 02:44 AM
Paper Doll Protector

I'm still loving everything about this release so far. I can't wait to listen to it straight through.

The covers are very interesting to me, and I like the "color" scheme.

Tags
trouble