[News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd July 2018, 06:37 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
I am guessing this will most likely end like LOVE again. It’s either that or the woman has gone completely insane. I just can’t see anyone thinking this was a good idea. What baffles me even more is why would someone do a 38 date tour to promote 3 new songs...It’s not like she is at her peak and everyone wants to go see her.
Yeah, I'm sensing Love Again pt. 2.

The tour is 38 dates, but very small venues. I've been to Nakano Sun Plaza many times before and it's maybe 2,000?
Old 22nd July 2018, 06:40 PM
everlasting dream Initiate

I do wish it had said “mini-album” rightaway (‘cause I got my hopes up too high) but at this point I’m just happy we’re getting new songs. Luckily we don’t have to wait that long either.

Last edited by tenshi no hane; 22nd July 2018 at 06:43 PM. Reason: typo
Old 22nd July 2018, 06:42 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^^If it will be LOVE again 2.0 it is just proof that Ayu and her team are totally out of touch with fans etc..

Old 22nd July 2018, 06:46 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

I will buy it at book-off in three years so I don't care - happy for three new songs tho!
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:07 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

What is the point of doing 2 versions of CD only if it is the same songs? If in 2 years she only had the desire to write 3 songs... she is truly lacking inspiration.

Also what kind of marketing is this? I'm a not a pro at marketing, but I think the joke would have tasted better if they decided to include those 5 songs as extra on a long due A best 3. The timing is good and the opportunity was there, it would have both fits with the 20 years and just the beginning tour... and it could have justified the price of the bundle because 20,000 yens for 5 songs mini that is ridiculous.
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:15 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Maybe version A contains upbeat songs and version B ballad songs ? I try to be optimistic XD there is definitely something behind it why 2 versions otherwise ?

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:25 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

They explicitly state in the description of the mini on the official site, that the two versions differ in their cover pics shot by Shimomura.
Guess if there were other differences, they'd name those as well.

The focus of the release clearly lies with the two concerts coming with it.
They have two different concerts they wanna sell, so they have two different versions.
It is strange nevertheless.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 22nd July 2018, 07:33 PM
Initiate

It just occurred to me what if We are the QUEENS is actually that new girl power song she said she recorded, but a new mix? I hope that's not the case.
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:35 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

oh yeah Tell All (2015 Mix) was a thing so maybe WORDS and We are the QUEENS can have the same treatment. I hope!
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:45 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Damn I need more information
How to decide what to buy?
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:48 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuCanada View Post
and it could have justified the price of the bundle because 20,000 yens for 5 songs mini that is ridiculous.
20k Yen is not just only for 5 Songs, it also contains 2 concerts and some goods.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 22nd July 2018, 07:50 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
They explicitly state in the description of the mini on the official site, that the two versions differ in their cover pics shot by Shimomura.
Guess if there were other differences, they'd name those as well.

They have two different concerts they wanna sell, so they have two different versions.
Thanks ... that’s sad ahah !

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:26 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

I don’t think I’ll be buying this right away as I have a feeling this is a ruse and that they are pulling a new Love again. From a promotion perspective that’s oke. I guess they wanted to package the concerts somehow. Hopefully this is just an intro to something bigger.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 22nd July 2018, 08:35 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
If there are no PV's it's just another indicator that she feels like time is running away and thus she's focusing on touring as much as possible before she goes deaf.
True, I was thinking the same about the touring.

I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans. I order from YesAsia to avoid customs charges because as much as I will pay whatever the cost is for a CD or Blu-ray etc I resent paying an extra £15+ on top of this. Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed? It all sounds rather expensive. I wish the limited edition would be sold via all retailers e.g. Amazon HMV, CDJ, YA.

I know this all sounds a bit negative and I don't mean it to be. I was just ready to get the wallet out for some 20th anniversary releases.
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:42 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post

So they're basically selling concerts that come with a bonus CD
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:50 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
^^If it will be LOVE again 2.0 it is just proof that Ayu and her team are totally out of touch with fans etc..
Or maybe her Japanese fans didn't mind it as much as AHS did. AHS isn't the majority of her fanbase after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
True, I was thinking the same about the touring.

I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans. I order from YesAsia to avoid customs charges because as much as I will pay whatever the cost is for a CD or Blu-ray etc I resent paying an extra £15+ on top of this. Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed? It all sounds rather expensive. I wish the limited edition would be sold via all retailers e.g. Amazon HMV, CDJ, YA.

I know this all sounds a bit negative and I don't mean it to be. I was just ready to get the wallet out for some 20th anniversary releases.
Tenso is quite affordable, I'd say, especially now that they don't only offer EMS, but also have cheaper shipping options. Also you can change the value of your package on tenso, so you can avoid having to pay customs this way too
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:55 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

WORDSSSSS would have fit as an album title
Old 22nd July 2018, 09:33 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
OTenso is quite affordable, I'd say, especially now that they don't only offer EMS, but also have cheaper shipping options. Also you can change the value of your package on tenso, so you can avoid having to pay customs this way too
Interesting, thanks for letting me know! The fact that you can change the value of your package is good to know as are the cheaper shipping options. (I don't pay any shipping with YA).

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaristos View Post
So they're basically selling concerts that come with a bonus CD
That is a good way of thinking about it!

Listening to WATQ right now and I could definitely do with a better quality version of it so glad it is included on Trouble. Not sure if it's my earphones but it sounds a little crackly(?) if I have the volume up loud on the chorus.

Last edited by mi|kshake; 22nd July 2018 at 09:35 PM.
Old 22nd July 2018, 09:40 PM
ayu trance Initiate

New music! Can’t wait to see the covers!

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 22nd July 2018, 10:42 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi|kshake View Post
Interesting, thanks for letting me know! The fact that you can change the value of your package is good to know as are the cheaper shipping options. (I don't pay any shipping with YA).

That is a good way of thinking about it!

Listening to WATQ right now and I could definitely do with a better quality version of it so glad it is included on Trouble. Not sure if it's my earphones but it sounds a little crackly(?) if I have the volume up loud on the chorus.
I wouldn’t count on a better quality version even if it was included. I feel that same kind of feeling with Return Road in the chorus. Also, her albums have been having mastering problems for a while (A Classical, etc.)
Closed Thread

Tags
trouble