[BoA] ☆⌒The shadow is gone in the 29th thread! ☆⌒ - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 31st July 2014, 12:29 PM
Don't look back Initiate

LOL all that hype..the covers...after all the amazing shots she has been delivering came down to this?!
Old 31st July 2014, 12:51 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I like the covers. She looks simple, but elegant and mature.

Still are these official for absolute sure?
Old 31st July 2014, 01:25 PM
Greatful days Initiate

^
Yes.
I found other screencaps on baidu, it comes from her fanclub.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3198834688
Old 31st July 2014, 01:43 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Awesome
Just wish there was more new content. I had a feeling this might happen after she just kept up with releasing so many singles. I was kinda hoping she'd drop a few of the Korean-Japanese remake tracks, but I know she's done 'em plenty of times before, so it was unlikely. However, I did like "Baby you..." more than "Disturbance", so I'm happy on that one. "Milestone" and "I SEE ME" though I rarely even remember how they sound. I still haven't heard "Only you" and "The Shadow" in Japanese. Usually I ignore stuff like that where it goes from one Asian language to another, but not always. "Tail of Hope" I listen to in English far more than Japanese. I find even if it's bad English I usually take more interest in it regardless of the artist doing it. Not really sure why.

As for the covers, I really like em both. They're not her best for sure, but they're definitely better than IDENTITY. I admit I really like that album, but the covers are another story. My favorite cover for WB is the CD+DVD. I her pose on it.
Old 31st July 2014, 07:04 PM
rainy day Initiate

Yeah the covers are a mess! She looks dead. The font is atrocious. For a title such as "Who's Back" I was expecting something a little more in-your-face, fierce, or fire. The CD+DVD is especially horrendous.
Old 31st July 2014, 08:51 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Wait... Those covers are real? I actually laughed when I saw them because I thought they were purposely bad fan-made covers. Forget how dead she looks, the design itself is disgusting on so many levels, from how poorly they colored the black in around her to how washed out the coloring is against that black background. It literally looks like it was made in MS Paint. I know avex has put out some hilariously bad covers over the years, but I refuse to believe they're THIS incompetent until the covers are actually up on her official site and not just "in some fan club screenshots". Because they literally look like a 13 year old made them in Paint. I could have done better at that age.

Those covers are 100% unacceptable, there is NOTHING redeeming about them from an objective design standpoint.
Old 31st July 2014, 09:29 PM
Lelio Protector

Except for the fact she's releasing an album after a couple of years in Japan, there's is nothing that is WHO'S BACK worth about this release... 1 new song and average covers? Seriously? Who would even care for that comeback? Not even an eye candy. No new material except for 1 song and PV. After a few years with no album there.
Closed Thread

Tags
boa, jpop, kpop, masayume chasing, shout it out, who's back?