'LOVE' mini album out November 8th, 1st of five 15th anniversary releases [III] - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th November 2012, 09:06 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by microphone View Post
People need to see action and stunts to be impressed, nowadays. I personally loved both PV's.
I would like a full fledged story.
Not a half done game broad that doesnt go anywhere. Or having the woman walking around a field with half dressed floating men.

She wrote all her songs with certain feelings... i would like to see that story played out every once in awhile.

Her PV's with stories are absolutely amazing and I love them... she needs more of those.
Old 4th November 2012, 10:27 PM
And Then Initiate

Use your imagination! I loved how the video for Song 4 u ended with the two queens face to face. If they had fought or something like that it would have killed it for me.
Old 4th November 2012, 10:55 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
She wrote all her songs with certain feelings... i would like to see that story played out every once in awhile.
everything, but cheesy love PVs is fine with me. Days wasn't bad, BALLAD was over-done, but bearable. You & Me was BAD. Stuff like Endless sorrow, momentum, Free & Easy or alterna is what I live for

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 4th November 2012, 11:24 PM
LIMIT Initiate

I guess that I'm not the only one who was waiting for "it" to happen in Song 4 u PV? I kept longing for it, but the climax never came. The only thing I liked was how the "white" ayu turned and looked at the "black" queen. And when the tiles were lighting up after that. Missing was just horribly boring, and thats a real shame seen the fact that the song is flawless (just as Song 4 u). Melody could have an interesting PV as well, I imagine it being something like NEXT LEVEL, driving in a car or something like that. Haha.
Old 5th November 2012, 12:14 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
I would like a full fledged story.
Not a half done game broad that doesnt go anywhere. Or having the woman walking around a field with half dressed floating men.

Her PV's with stories are absolutely amazing and I love them... she needs more of those.
I actually agree with you
Old 5th November 2012, 12:33 AM
Dolls Initiate

Oh I remember how low budget momentum looks, but still it's a heartwarming/tearing PV. There is no such thing as high budget = more interesting pv.
Old 5th November 2012, 01:06 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper View Post
Oh I remember how low budget momentum looks, but still it's a heartwarming/tearing PV. There is no such thing as high budget = more interesting pv.
I didn't think momentum was low budget at all! I would kill for that kind of quality in her PVs once again. It was mysterious and entertaining.
Old 5th November 2012, 01:43 AM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I didn't think momentum was low budget at all! I would kill for that kind of quality in her PVs once again. It was mysterious and entertaining.
Agree. The last one that caught up my attention as I mentioned earlier was "Don't look back", and it's not high budget at all.

I just think that when they use more cash, things tends to be more interesting, with more scenarios, clothes, etc. But of course this isn't a rule.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, love, song 4 u