Thoughts on a-nation '09 - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 27th September 2009, 07:41 AM
theme of a-nation '03 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
was Koda singing live?
o.õ
doesn't sounded like it...
LOL !! Kuu always singing live.. cause her vocals are good live

I'm a bit disappointed of ayu's performances.. why she always sings A Song for, Boys & Girls and July 1st? these are totally boring ya! especially B&G.

my favorite performances were Rule and TO BE Rule was AMAZING, her vocals not that good though.. and her hairstyle no comments u.u and TO BE.. I love this song so much *3*

the last year I enjoyed more with ayu performances, but this year Kuu totally took my heart *-* PERFECT PERFORMANCES EVER!

IG | YT | PR

Old 27th September 2009, 07:54 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

my favourite performance is definitely TO BE. love her hair and the flowers ^^ and her lovely white dress. but 100% applause for her vocals. stunning. imo she sang is even better than end roll at asia tour 2008. amazing amazing
Old 27th September 2009, 07:56 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It was fantastic! The Rule performance imo was probably the best of the night, but the Sunrise one was pretty fun.

My feelings towards the live:

I love how the camera just stayed on her, hahahahaha.
I want to be that girl ok but i can't believe she has so many space to move, there are two girls specialy that seems to be just standing watching the show... japanese people are boring

I really enjoy this show, so much energy from Ayu, I wanna see it again

Old 27th September 2009, 08:00 AM
appears Initiate

i loved it cept' the hair haha. i loved rule, to be, and sunrise. has anyone made a gif with her holding up the tohoshinki towel? *hint hint* ^-* i wouldve reacted the same way if ayu was 1 inch away from me ..jumping and crying hysterically LOL
Old 27th September 2009, 09:14 AM
Will Initiate

OMG I WANNA BE THAT GIRL !!!
really envy her soooo mucchhhhhh !!!!!

ok" stop all those cries ~
i totally in love with Ayu's performance !!
well ASFXX wasnt as epic as last year but i enjoyed watching her performance
she's so cute when she's waving her tohoshinki towel *im envying the toho guys now *
actually i was creeped out with the number of toho fans who watch a-nation but i feel good when i saw everyone waving the towel together with Ayu
everyone still love her !!

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 27th September 2009, 10:04 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I think it was mainly live but with a backing track. But as I mentioned, it seems Avex enhanced the vocals of everyone.
thats probably it, koda sounded way better than usual, but it definitly seemed live and every voice had something weird to it in this a-nation
Old 27th September 2009, 10:07 AM
Two of us Initiate

she's so skinny this time.. koda's perfomance is always great so I wasnt suprised. The exciting part here is whether Ayu sings better than last year or not.
Old 27th September 2009, 11:32 AM
Lelio Protector

(quoting my comment from the news thread)

Wow ayu was great vocally on this a-nation.

I really liked Rule live, it was a potential disaster but ended up being one of the greatests of this a-nation.

A Song for xx was powerful as always <3
Not as last year I think but ayu still did vocal shizzes which brought the powerful feeling so I liked it.

Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~ sounded soooo good with ayu's normal and not cute voice, I like the studio version but I think the live one is wayyy better.

Shuya flailed on TO BE.
Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~ was really pretty, and the whole show had huge energy in it.

Btw the opening of ayu's section/Rule is one the bests. I really liked it personally.
Old 27th September 2009, 11:42 AM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

i have only seen the sunrise performane and i gotta say it was really really good!!!! the riding bus was such an awesome idea *_____* but the best part was when she showed the toho towel XDDD AYUUUU YOUR AWESOMEE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishfan View Post
I want to be that girl ok but i can't believe she has so many space to move, there are two girls specialy that seems to be just standing watching the show... japanese people are boring

I really enjoy this show, so much energy from Ayu, I wanna see it again
LMAO XDD your right though (i wouldnt say boring, but they could jump and be a little bit more excited when they are at a concert of their favorite artist )

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITHproud member of ESS
kiss kiss frenchy frenchy | better than the love motion

Last edited by hearted; 27th September 2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 27th September 2009, 02:21 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 View Post
LOL !! Kuu always singing live.. cause her vocals are good live
The majority doesn't lip sync because they sound bad and Kumi doesn't have to lip sync because most of her songs have loads of back-tracking, in other words she has her work cut down for her.

As for Ayu's performances, she owned the a-nation stage this year and I think the reactions of the crowd probably show that the best. I loved the way she handled TO BE and the fact that she was so full of energy and joy during all the performances.

And I agree with SunshineSlayer, besides Lick Me, the other performances were mostly boring and even AAA failed to amuse me.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 27th September 2009, 02:59 PM
count down Initiate

Well Tohoshinki's Survivor looks good from the fancams and they sound so lovely in Stand by U even from the fancams... can't wait, along with Kuu, Ai and of course Ayu lol.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 27th September 2009, 03:05 PM
End roll Initiate

Really good A Nation! I actually really like the outfits, reminded me a bit of concert tour 2000 with the styling and hair. The hair made her look quite young I thought.

That boat for B&G is sooo cool!
Old 27th September 2009, 03:20 PM
monochrome Initiate

GOR-GE-OUS from start to end ! one of her best live, especially TO BE who made me cry >0< (before Shuya)

Old 27th September 2009, 04:53 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Rule was my favorite performance (like many others') of this a-nation. A Song for XX was basic good. TO BE was the best of ballads, Sunset was quite . (I don't have special comments about the other performances)

All in all, a good a-nation!

Old 27th September 2009, 05:21 PM
Don't look back Initiate

MY TURN FOR COMMENTS!! HAHAHAH
someone please please upload this in HQ..I WILL download this a-nation fully..omg

Rule: OMG MY HEART WAS PUMPING ALL THE WAY. It was E.P.I.C.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure AT09's will be way better with that laser and whatnot.. I can't describe how pumped I was watching this through the screen. The atmosphere must have been AMAZING there..the audience was superb.

A Song For XX: I agree that it does seem weeaker than last year but I thought her bridge was very well sung. This song always sounds so amazing gosh.

BLUE BIRD: nice!!! The dancers could have been more..neat..some moves were still not coherent. Ayu's energy was great despite singing a dress (which I could never understand why lol). Enjoyed it! It's been a long long time since I heard this song.

Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~: I love the dance so much in this song really. So elegant and gentle. Ayu sounded rather weak on the first chorus but luckily she picked it up thereafter. The last chorus was really beautiful. I remained solemn throughout the song in a good way.

TO BE: BEAUTIFUL DRESS. One of my all-time-favourite-Ayu-songs. AND DAMN I WAS BLOWN AWAY. She was definitely going all out on those notes hahah. They sounded amazing and strong though. Totally have a newfound love for this song again!!!!!! She pulled it off so well.

Boys & Girls: I LOVED THE ENERGYYY OMG..but yea, for once the audience is audible but it really makes all the difference to this performance. And SHE SUNG IT! making it one of the best B&G performance I feel. loved it

Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~: TOHOSHINKI TOWEL!! hahah epic. What was she saying?? The song sounded AMAZING. Drums make all the difference!! I wonder what happened to the towel after she turned round the corner hahha. Her vocals on the cart were not very strong but then again...IT WAS SO HYPED UP!!!

July 1st: Did she just imitated BOLT?! lollll...that was so cool. I love this rendition of July 1st with the edginess. Great finale to a spectacular concert. <3

I need the HQ haha
Old 27th September 2009, 05:48 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I think it was mainly live but with a backing track. But as I mentioned, it seems Avex enhanced the vocals of everyone.
Well, i though about the backtracks, but on Lick me there where no difference on the sound quality between the backtrack (sometimes she even didn't pretend she was singing) and her "live voice". This only make me think that or Avex REALLY edited it, like At07 or something, or nothing on Lick me but the screamings to the audience were live...

Either way, this performace looked VERY fake @_@

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 27th September 2009, 06:19 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ As for me, I do hear a difference in the backtrack parts and the parts where she is singing, but it is very slight. But basically everyone sounds about a trillion times better than in those news clips, haha and it can't all be put down to just a difference in the sound quality. Some performances appear more edited than others, the Lick Me performance probably the most.
Old 27th September 2009, 06:30 PM
Liar Initiate

Wow...I just realized...that To Be totally stole the show from ASFXX vocally....what happened? @_@ How did Ayu suddenly become so great vocally? Definitely my favorite performance of the night.....cept....OMG get out of the camera stupid flailing old man x_x
Old 27th September 2009, 07:07 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^editing/voice filters/autotuning xD

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 27th September 2009, 08:48 PM
Because of You Initiate

wow, ive just see it. ayu really sounded great. great for her standards i mean. i really enjoyed in every song especially TO BE [even it was shouted], Sunrise and Rule. Rule was so powerful.

Tags
a-nation '09, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, live