New live DVD/BD 'ARENA TOUR 2012 ~HLS~' March 8, last of five 15th anni. releases - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 23rd January 2013, 05:18 PM
SAKURA Initiate

nice to see that this DVD will be the last release in this project.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 23rd January 2013, 05:28 PM

I just wish the Blurays weren't so expensive ;_; it boggles my mind.
Old 23rd January 2013, 05:58 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoObY View Post
I just wish the Blurays weren't so expensive ;_; it boggles my mind.
Well they're really not...unless you're in Japan...and I agree...it's such a shame. Too bad they're avoiding 'Overseas' versions of her BDs.
Old 23rd January 2013, 06:42 PM
GREEN Initiate

CDjapan finally updated their site with the links... yaya!!
time to order!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVXD-91659 [Blu-Ray]
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVBD-92029 [DVD]
Old 23rd January 2013, 07:41 PM
Initiate

LOL I CALLED IT, I SO CALLED IT

but now i feel empty inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabieru View Post
I would love if she had done the same as european metal band Within Temptation have done in their 15th anniversary too. During 15 weeks, each friday, they covered a song from different artists with different styles (Lana Del Rey, David Guetta, Adele...). They converted each song into their metal style and played on the radio... free. And the day of their anniversary they made a huge and special concert.
please tell me they're releasing studio versions of all those covers on an album :O I want to hear them so badly.

Quote:
I love to complain
Well at least you admitted it lol.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Last edited by Bad Wolf; 23rd January 2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 23rd January 2013, 07:57 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

What about those who don't like live DVDs?
It's like being forcefed broccoli.
It's supposed to be a gift to her fans right?
I know we have to PAY for it... But... This could be any other release. She was gonna release this DVD anyway, I think. Or maybe Slavex thought it would BOMB of it wasnt part of the 5 month release hype train (that has already derailed for the most part)
Old 23rd January 2013, 08:08 PM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
please tell me they're releasing studio versions of all those covers on an album :O I want to hear them so badly.
They release studio versions but only aired on the radio. But I think they'll release an album with all the covers. They MUST do it xD You can hear them here: http://www.youtube.com/user/WTlover9...ow=grid&view=0 and this one that I don't know why it isn't in the other channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnx-Vx3F_Y8 They are in the best quality I found. Enjoy them ^^

Sorry for the off-topic :p
Old 23rd January 2013, 08:19 PM
Paper Doll Protector

I think the dvd would have been better received had it not been chosen as the fifth release....Like, I actually think that if they had wanted to make the five-release-extravaganza more exciting, they should have switched the dates for A Classical and the concert dvd. Not like it really matters though, since they would have both come out at some point in time. Whatevs.

Since I was expecting this, I guess I'm not too disappointed or anything.
Old 23rd January 2013, 08:29 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Try to be positive
what if the 5 consecutive items could have been 5 singles, but something like this :

single 1) a song 4 U / melody (+2 PV)

single 2) wake me up / (remixes) (+1 PV)

single 3) missing / Sweet scar (+2 PV)

single 4) snowy kiss / (remixes) (+1 PV)

single 5) Ivy / Bye-bye darling (+1 PV)

Instead of that now we have a nice "classical album" and "dvd/blu-ray" and a new album with new songs

Last edited by perfectodub; 23rd January 2013 at 08:47 PM.
Old 23rd January 2013, 08:36 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I think people are forgetting that...this -could- have been a best album.

I'd much rather get a dvd than a best album right about now haha.
is difficult try find words of comfort when some fans are dying for having an A BEST 3, other praying for not yet, others want an ayumix collection, others don't like remixes, other want only singles other new album, other ballads, others rock, other techno...
Old 23rd January 2013, 09:10 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
What about those who don't like live DVDs?
It's like being forcefed broccoli.
It's supposed to be a gift to her fans right?
I know we have to PAY for it... But... This could be any other release. She was gonna release this DVD anyway, I think. Or maybe Slavex thought it would BOMB of it wasnt part of the 5 month release hype train (that has already derailed for the most part)
How about those who don't like singles? Or remixes? Or physical releases? Or orchestral song? Or wanted to wait more for a new album?

If she is going to try pleasing every ****ing one from her overly spoiled fanbase everytime she releases something, it's better for her to retire at once.

And I didn't know people hate live DVDs so much, I always though her fanbase liked to see her performing.

Edit: Can't wait for the meltdowns once people discover the special gift for those who bought everything isn't a HD expensive TV, a private jet or 5 drops of Ayu's blood on a glass.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 23rd January 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old 23rd January 2013, 09:26 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I would like the special gift to be related to some unreleased music. However I think I'll be ok if it isn't as I don't plan on getting the 5th release.

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 23rd January 2013, 09:28 PM
GREEN Initiate

it better be something amazing... I mean, you had to buy all 5 releases to get it.
Old 23rd January 2013, 09:41 PM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
it better be something amazing... I mean, you had to buy all 5 releases to get it.
It'll be a greeting card with "I love Teamayu" on it
Old 23rd January 2013, 10:00 PM
GREEN Initiate

the postcard better be big enough to cover a wall.
Old 23rd January 2013, 10:37 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
How about those who don't like singles? Or remixes? Or physical releases? Or orchestral song? Or wanted to wait more for a new album?

If she is going to try pleasing every ****ing one from her overly spoiled fanbase everytime she releases something, it's better for her to retire at once.

And I didn't know people hate live DVDs so much, I always though her fanbase liked to see her performing.

Edit: Can't wait for the meltdowns once people discover the special gift for those who bought everything isn't a HD expensive TV, a private jet or 5 drops of Ayu's blood on a glass.
I agree with you. No matter what she does, there's always going to be fans who aren't pleased about it so to try to give every fan exactly what they want is unrealistic. I don't buy her singles, remix albums, and I don't really care for best albums as I have no interest in rebuying the same songs I already purchased from her studio or mini albums, but I don't complain about them constantly every time they're released. At the end of the day, it's up to each individual to decide if they want to buy something or not, but I really don't see the point in complaining about the same thing over and over. I mean, I can understand expressing your displeasure a few times but to constantly complain about the same thing over and over when you know that nothing is going to change comes across as pathetic, especially when someone is whining about it for a span of several pages. People should focus their time and energy on things that they're happy about instead of nagging about something that they don't have to spend their time reading about or buying if they're not interested in it. I'll never understand why people invest so much time and energy into things they don't like and willingly wallow in their misery for so long when they have a choice to not deal with it at all if they don't want to.

Last edited by AyusakiFan; 23rd January 2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 23rd January 2013, 11:02 PM
Initiate

^ Agreed, completely.

It's one thing to generate a discussion using different opinions. It's another to just whine. But idk I like the fact that people can come together and share their thoughts no matter what, it's just frustrating when people seem to take a loooot of stuff for granted and realize that Ayu could have totally gone some half-arsed Kpop route with her career by now. At least she didn't "re-package" Party Queen with just one new song and consider two months of silence grounds for a "comeback" lol. Sure, the mini albums going on another album is a bit of a surprise and you can dislike it, but guess what? They're going on there and that's that. Just because you have to clear off some hard drive space for her new live DVD doesn't mean it's a joke or a crappy fifth release.

I think commenting on the marketing nonsense that is avex is totally valid as far as complaints and discussions go, but that's something separate from Ayu herself. I don't think she really gets to have much of a say in how they try to sell her stuff anymore. In fact, I think she kind of ignored that whole aspect of her career since I would hazard probably around L's release. Now that she isn't releasing physical copies of singles anymore, they're scrambling. Is it really that difficult, I wonder? Marketing people aren't always the most resourceful when it comes to change.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Last edited by Bad Wolf; 23rd January 2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 23rd January 2013, 11:43 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
It'll be a greeting card with "I love Teamayu" on it
lol, it could be so funny, XD

The ideal gift in my OPINION, it could be the PV for Ivy

TWICE

Old 23rd January 2013, 11:48 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagan_massey View Post
I would like the special gift to be related to some unreleased music. However I think I'll be ok if it isn't as I don't plan on getting the 5th release.
Theories are floating around that it will be the 2013 calendar, haha. However, that would mean overseas fans are screwed if that is the case.
Old 23rd January 2013, 11:58 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
I agree with you. No matter what she does, there's always going to be fans who aren't pleased about it so to try to give every fan exactly what they want is unrealistic.
So why do people complain about the people complaining, if we already know they'll complain anyway?
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs