Live DVD/BD 'ARENA TOUR 2012 ~HLS~' March 8, last of five 15th anni. releases [II] - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 12th March 2013, 09:40 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Well, I just can't wait for seeing it as I think I will have to wait around 3 weeks until getting my copy of the DVD that I bought...

Ayu's concerts
Hotel Love Songs (05.2012 : Fukui, Yokohama)
A Best Live (04.2013 : Saitama, Nagoya)
Cirque de Minuit (05.2015 : Fukuoka)
Power of Music 20th Anniversary (04.2018 : Saitama)
Old 12th March 2013, 09:48 PM
too late Initiate

^ Well better late then never,right
I want to watch it as well but my patience hasn't failed me yet :-p
Old 12th March 2013, 09:49 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Just got my Blu-ray today! Can't wait to watch it.
Old 12th March 2013, 10:15 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergizE View Post
Well, I just can't wait for seeing it as I think I will have to wait around 3 weeks until getting my copy of the DVD that I bought...
Why you need to wait that long?
I hope to get mine before end of the month.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023

Last edited by ~angel*ayumi~; 12th March 2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 12th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
They have recieved theirs from what i heard. I believe that people are refusing to rip it (some don't want to get in trouble, where as others are just being....jerks). My problem is this, some of us can't afford to buy every single release lately. Then also throw in that you can't buy it off iTunes and you can't even rent it or watch it anywhere (even if you pay or its free) unless you live in Japan or in Asia. So for us international fans its very frustrating. And believe me when I say I'm starting to get ticked off now.
Your attitude seriously disgust me.

Old 12th March 2013, 10:32 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Well, sharing your personal torrent link or w/e from JPS can get you banned from there since everyone has a unique torrent sharekey or something.
Yes, you have personal whatever so if you send someone your torrent he can download it but the ratio goes to your account, so in practice you can send somebody a torrent, he can get the video as long as you are fine with being 'charged' with the ratio loss (except for freeleech), that's what I had in mind, I did that often in the past since my download speed was poor and my friend could download videos for me in a matter of minutes, never got banned for that.

I think this is actually the first time Ayu dvd isn't up yet, we usually get them right away.

Last edited by SKYia; 12th March 2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 12th March 2013, 10:39 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by js_surrealism View Post
While I'm definitely guilty of downloading stuff myself, I guess I can never understand this bizarre sense of entitlement that some people have to downloads. The way they get upset it's almost as if they feel like it's their god-given right to have someone else (who legitimately paid for the product) rip and upload the stuff for their benefit.

I personally love when people share, it's their decision to do that or not, i have the atitude "if you're sharing,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS, if not, i can live with that too, enjoy your purchase!".

Quite a number of people on here think those who don't buy are just not buying because "why waste my money if someone else will and share it".. i am sure there are people like that too but not everyone is like this.

Maybe some people need to have MORE gratitude dowards those who share, that is true.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 12th March 2013 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12th March 2013, 10:40 PM
No way to say Initiate

If you post a link here, 30 people will probably click it meaning 30 people will be downloading through the same sharekey, the account associated with the link will be banned faster than you can sayonara aisarete.
Old 13th March 2013, 12:25 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
They have recieved theirs from what i heard. I believe that people are refusing to rip it (some don't want to get in trouble, where as others are just being....jerks). My problem is this, some of us can't afford to buy every single release lately. Then also throw in that you can't buy it off iTunes and you can't even rent it or watch it anywhere (even if you pay or its free) unless you live in Japan or in Asia. So for us international fans its very frustrating. And believe me when I say I'm starting to get ticked off now.
You seriously need an attitude adjustment, qorl. You make it sound like the world owes it to you to produce a copy of HLS for your viewing pleasure RIGHT THIS INSTANT when, in reality, you aren't entitled to ****. If people are kind enough to rip their copies and make it available for other people who don't have the means to watch it to legally, that's their prerogative, and maybe you ought to try showing a little gratitude instead of *****ing and moaning about how everyone's holding out on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
the link will be banned faster than you can sayonara aisarete.
I see what you did there, and I approve.

---

I still don't really have any interest in watching this tour. I watched the snippet of A Song is Born at the Sendai concert (tears forever) but I really detested Party Queen so this tour doesn't really appeal to me. It's weird to think that it's the last time we'll see Maro on stage in a concert though. I was shocked watching the ASiB clip at how many of the dancers I didn't recognize. I miss the old crew...

Last edited by koumori; 13th March 2013 at 11:09 AM. Reason: bypassing swear censor
Old 13th March 2013, 09:11 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
Yes, you have personal whatever so if you send someone your torrent he can download it but the ratio goes to your account, so in practice you can send somebody a torrent, he can get the video as long as you are fine with being 'charged' with the ratio loss (except for freeleech), that's what I had in mind, I did that often in the past since my download speed was poor and my friend could download videos for me in a matter of minutes, never got banned for that.
Then you maybe had luck. Normally when you share your torrent and get listed in the seeders list multiply you get banned, itīs even written in the rules. But I think the system only bans when there are really muliple doubles of you, because I sometimes also am twice in the seeders list when my torrent program crashes.

@thread
It really took long this time till a rip was up o.o And it will take even longer till a good rip is up xD

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 13th March 2013, 06:29 PM
As if.. Initiate

You know, with years I was surprised and sad that people didn't wish to share anything, even more when back in the past, I remember people shared a lot, myself included, I shared rip of CD, DVD, scans of mags, books, I screwed some of my rare books while scanning in HD with no watermark, because they were old and the glue went off, I did it because it made people happy, and with time, I saw less and less people sharing and thought it was quite "sad" but when I read comment as FoxyPinkGirl, I understand!

No matter if people can buy it or no, want to buy it or no, nothing is owed! Period! In fact, people are so ungrateful, everything is due, that I start to understand that situation I notice since a few years.

The rip isn't up the day of release ? Shut up and wait, if people were more grateful, maybe rips would come faster!
Old 13th March 2013, 06:35 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

@Ayusan
Totally agree!
I damaged my A Book during scanning it, because there were no complete scans. But my scanner was really bad back then... so ppl complained about the qualilty instead of beeing happy the whole book can be seen. And I donīt share a single scan anymore without watermark, but even that doesnīt help sometimes. I remember the thing with the (m)u Tour Pamphlet......

Old 13th March 2013, 07:18 PM
No way to say Initiate

The Ayu fandom is dead so I'm just grateful for whatever people choose to share.
Old 13th March 2013, 07:29 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:

You should be grateful that people take time out of THEIR busy lives to rip music and DVD's for US. I'm an international fan, like most of us here on AHS, and I'm not the least bit frustrated to see that there's no rip, because I know we will have one in due time.

♥♥
Underneath the blue sky&your dazzling smile
--
倖田來未
Old 13th March 2013, 07:48 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
The Ayu fandom is dead so I'm just grateful for whatever people choose to share.
sad but true

anyway anyone here ordered from HMV? I wonder why my HLS is still in the agent of export and they didnt updated the tarcking site since Monday, I hope I'll received it this weekend though
Old 13th March 2013, 07:55 PM
poker face Initiate

Mine came today too! I'm so thrilled, everyone that came on our Japan trip to HLS is coming over for an ayu party on Friday (plus a few others that just want educating on the wonders of ayu )

I got the Blu-ray though and I don't have anything that can rip it.

I've often found people to be quite rude about downloading things though, whether they mean to be or not. Like, when someone takes so much time to make a rip and someone else downloads it and complains about the quality. Just be appreciative!
Old 13th March 2013, 07:56 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK
sad but true
I think you overdramatise... I assume you are not fan of singer who are very not well knew lol

My Website Twitter Last.Fm

Last edited by mizuki-7; 13th March 2013 at 08:01 PM.
Old 13th March 2013, 07:58 PM
poker face Initiate

Old 13th March 2013, 08:15 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
I think you overdramatise... I assume you are not fan of singer who are very not well knew lol
you meant this to me? so you mean im not a fan? and ayu is not really well known?
Old 13th March 2013, 08:29 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^
No no I just say that Ayu situation is not alarming she has a lot of fans even today ^^ but personnally I'm fan of singers who are not very popular and it's really not easy to get their stuff that's all ! It's pretty easy to find all the stuff of ayu ! I hope you didn't took that as a blame it was not my intention =)

My Website Twitter Last.Fm

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs