[Translation] TeamAyu blog. 4 March. 4 More Doggie Entries - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 4th March 2011, 07:39 AM
until that Day… Initiate

sighhh~~~ i'm so sad to hear bout this T___T
i love your translation!
boring or not, as long as we got to read what ayu wrote to us..
i hope misa-chan can come back soon!
Old 4th March 2011, 08:40 AM
everlasting dream Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
The main issue that made me decide to let go at AHS is seeing some members dissing my translations. I feel terribly insulted as a translator who has spent time and effort translating for people, only to have them say things like "why are we stuck with Misa-chan translating?" and "I liked _____'s translations better, let's create a movement to get him/her back!!". If you don't like me personally or the way I go about things sometimes, fine, just let me know and I'll try to change if I can. But dissing my work... What am I supposed to do about that? Improve my Japanese?? Ask ayu to write in a cuter way so my translations won't sound boring???
People actually said things like that!? Pfft I bet those people don't even know Japanese, so they can't even judge in the first place. Some people really underestimate the time translating takes. And they should remember that you're doing us a favor, it's not like you're getting paid for this.

But anyway, I respect your decision. I'm grateful you'll continue to post translations on your blog. (Personally I can read Japanese, but I don't have a TA account so... XD)

Last edited by tenshi no hane; 4th March 2011 at 02:53 PM. Reason: typo
Old 4th March 2011, 08:47 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I really sad to hear about your translations! They are very good and make Ayu more interesting. T_T
Old 4th March 2011, 09:03 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

You have got to be kidding. I can't believe this is even an issue.

For everyone's information, the comments come from my Facebook. It was MY status update, in response to the last incident surrounding these translations, which seems to be forever ongoing. I'm not going to name the names of the people who responded to it, because, frankly, it's none of your guys' business what me or my friends say, about any of you, on our own private time, amongst ourselves.

I'm really sorry you feel badly about this Misa, but I wish that maybe you couldn't take it so hard.

One, I was in a really bad mood that day, and I actually was going to reply to your thread here, but I thought better of it, especially considering that I had already commented once before on this issue.

The second thing is that, you know, this is MY page at facebook, and these are MY close friends from AHS, and we have a way of speaking to each other that, maybe the rest of you don't really understand because, well, you aren't apart of the group, right? So maybe, just maybe, there are some things that...you shouldn't take so seriously.

I don't want you to feel, like we don't appreciate what you do, because I know for a fact, that we all do, and I feel comfortable speaking for all of my friends that way. I have always thanked you and been grateful for what you have contributed to this forum, and it has also, always been my sincere wish, that you not go away, because, the only people who suffer, are the members of AHS.

In addition, I would also hope that maybe you would understand that, you should stand by what you post, and what you want to do. If you want to post your translations here, then omg, POST THEM, and to hell with what we think. If we don't like your translations, then we won't go into your threads

And just for the record, no one actually said they didn't like your translations or that they were bad. And the other translator in question, is a friend of ours. We don't even know you...of course we like her and praise her lol um hello, we're all close friends.

I still, I mean, again, I am really sorry that you feel hurt by this, but I won't completely apologize for posting my views on this issue, on a place that is mine. I still feel the same way. I believe ranting about these thieves, and letting them make you upset, is ridiculous, and especially when you weren't doing everything possible to protect yourself, and your private account. That is all on you. And since you also said, that you believed that writing something at the beginning was fine with you, I didn't post anything, because, you are perfectly entitled to write whatever you want when you want to...and honestly, because it's not that big a deal to me.

But whatever, you're taking the steps you believe are appropriate for you, and that's fine, whatever you think is right, you should do, and we all have to respect your wishes.

Just know that no, everyone is not happy, because there seem to be a lot of very sad members in this thread right now not excluding yourself, and I just feel sorry for all of you.

I think that all of the people in here that love you, are worth more than...5 or 6 people that were just making small talk one day, and maybe even, the few people who are "stealing" from you.

Sorry for the really long post, but, that's how I feel. And I'm sorry again, that you were hurt. It was not anyone's intention, I believe.

And it looks like I have some deleting of people to do on my facebook.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 4th March 2011, 09:09 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

omg those pictures. I miss my puppies.

Thank you for all of your hard work over the last few years, Misa-chan. You've done a great service to Ayu fans everywhere, and it's a shame not all of them were as appreciative as they should have been.
Old 4th March 2011, 09:39 AM
P.S II Initiate

well, thank you so much misa-chan for your time and effort put into your translations. I'm gonna miss it, but it's entirely your decision.

ayu is so cute with her puppies <333

artcika ♥
Old 4th March 2011, 09:53 AM
Initiate

thx ^^ as for misa-chan, i totally understand you and hope you'll be having less more stress now ;w;
Old 4th March 2011, 10:03 AM
Trauma Initiate

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!THanks for sharing!!

lady ayu
Old 4th March 2011, 10:12 AM
Trauma Initiate

Awwww... so bad... I understand your feelings... I'm also tired to see that people take the information from my blog without credit... :|

twitter tumblr blog

Old 4th March 2011, 10:24 AM
SURREAL Initiate

Thank you so much for all your hard work Misa-chan. You are my favorite translator, like, ever

Old 4th March 2011, 10:48 AM
Initiate

so sad that it's your last update at AHS! someone should stop stealing the info without misa-chan credit now !~~!
Old 4th March 2011, 11:27 AM
Because of You Initiate

I agree this is the greatest loss for AHS. I respect your decision and always appreciated your hardwork. Im sorry people are easy to diss anyone's work but at the same time are too lazy to make any effort for anything.

Thanks again for everything
Old 4th March 2011, 11:28 AM
MY STORY Initiate

That's so pathetic, that after many warnings and requests not to re-post YOUR work, people still do so, and their friends protect them while they do it. It's wrong and they should be ashamed of themselves, as should their friends. I think AHS won't be the same without your dedicated efforts and swift posts, Misa! Thanks so much for all your hard work over the years!

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 4th March 2011, 12:24 PM
Curtain call Initiate

I never seen people saying they don't like your translations.
I never wanted this to happen I always loved the way you translated.

Back to google translate *sigh*

Good luck
Old 4th March 2011, 12:33 PM
Sky high Protector

thanks a lot!!
It's really a pity that certain persons are silly & steal your works.
Old 4th March 2011, 12:43 PM
Because of You Initiate

awesome "OYASUMI" xD oh Ayu xD

Misa, your works will be missed here... =<

Last edited by BlackSilence; 4th March 2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 4th March 2011, 12:49 PM
Voyage Initiate

This is part of a reason why I deactivated my facebook account. freaking. drama.

Anyway. Thanks for all your hard work, I'm sorry it didn't work out for the better. I really don't see what's so bad about your translation, I mean... translating is translating, how many different words and way can you translate something to make so that people dislike it? Sounds silly to me...

I hope we'll still be able to see you around the Twitter thread. Was fun getting married to Ayu's dancers with you~ <3
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 4th March 2011, 01:04 PM
July 1st Initiate

@emiko: OK, I never expected you to be the person who said that. Seriously. You are someone whom I honestly respect on AHS, and knowing that it was you saying those things just made everything worse.

If you are going to single a person out and bit-ch about him/her, I believe there is no excuse saying things like "I didn't know you will be so hurt by it". Flinging insults in general doesn't do much hurt, but when you attach an identity, it's a different story. Imagine me updating a status with "why is it that idiots always post on AHS?" vs "did you see emiko's post on AHS? what an idiot!!!" You may not feel insulted, but assuming that I will react in the same way is just silly. I'm not being a prude about this, but it does hurt to see people write the things which your friends wrote about me, even in jest/inside jokes/whatever.

And believe me, I have made every single effort to protect myself and my translations. You will not believe the number of sites I've actually searched out and contacted personally to make sure they credit. The reason why I posted the particular rant recently was because my photobucket account registered a blogspot site hotlinking my photos, and I have made every effort to search it out but have not succeeded even after a week of trying. So posting that rant was the only way I had left to try to stop them. Seeing that one rant and accusing me of doing nothing but complain is seriously unfair. Just because I don't advertise my efforts doesn't mean I don't put in any.

Oh well, I have made a decision already, and I'm standing by it. I may bring joy to AHS-ers with translations, but if what I get back is just thieves and being the butt of some group of friend's rants whenever they're in a bad mood, then I really don't see the point of putting myself in this position any longer.

And just for the record also, thieves aside, you and your friends' careless "jokes" have resulted in all this drama. I know you will say it's none of my business what you say in private to your friends, but at least know that things always have a way of getting out and hurting people.

ps: deleting people off Facebook just because some of them are actually my friends who cared because they saw me being called stupid by a bunch of people who do not even know me is just, well, silly. Please do not do that, they have done nothing wrong.

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 4th March 2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love in music View Post
aww I'm sorry it seems people are being *******s. you're really the best/quickest translator! I remember before you came along we had like nobody translating anything.. and if they did it would be one TA entry every month or something. you've really put a lot of effort into translating ayu stuff and I always appreciate it. I'd love to get access to your blog to see your future translations.
I agree!!!
Thanks a lot for your work!!!
Old 4th March 2011, 01:41 PM
Liar Initiate

Thanks for all the translations Misa-chan!!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu's diary, hamasaki ayumi, iphone, teamayu