『ayumi hamasaki × La Perla』collaboration coming soon! - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 5th February 2016, 01:11 PM
Love song H-Initiate

『ayumi hamasaki × La Perla』collaboration coming soon!

Collaboration work between ayu and Italian lingerie brand "La Perla"
Creative Direction by Alvin Goh, Photography ND Chow

「La Perla x Ayumi 7の性感‧感性」

La Perla maison slip

La Perla Cristallo Nero bodysuit

La Perla Neoprene Desire outfit

La Perla red slip

La Perla Anchor swimsuit

La Perla Luminessence bustier

http://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1031888
http://hkm.appledaily.com/detail.php...issue=20160219
http://weibo.com/laperlabj

Photos from the exhibition

https://www.instagram.com/ipshkg/
https://www.instagram.com/jessicamagazinehk/

Photoshoot

https://www.instagram.com/a.you/

Last edited by Aderianu; 24th February 2016 at 07:25 AM.
Old 5th February 2016, 01:29 PM
count down Initiate

omg<3

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 5th February 2016, 01:43 PM
monochrome Initiate

This looks so good! And she looks so good with dark hair! I hope she keeps it for the new album/era.

Old 5th February 2016, 02:28 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montebello View Post
https://www.facebook.com/ayu.officia...155256/?type=3

Do you guys think this picture has something to do with her new album? I do.
I love it, I think it's sexy without being too vulgar. It reminds me of 50 Shades of Grey which is awful but wahtever.

People will complain about it and call her a slut but those people should just grow up.
I find it a bit raunchy of her, actually, and it makes me feel bad to see how sexual her themes are becoming, but it's just an opinion and I really hope I'll change my mind soon, because I admire that person and this inner conflict is killing me (not that I don't like her body anyway, it's just that I don't like someone I care about using it that way).

In any case, since it's more a collaboration than just Ayumi working for that brand, I think it will have something to do with the new A BEST, because the picture is pretty similar to the original cover (just that Ayu is fifteen years older, the objective went low enough to show her breasts and her eyes are covered. But basically it's still a close black&white photo of Ayu naked, and that black&white filter is also very similar to A BEST's)
Old 5th February 2016, 02:36 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

She can still use it for her album (or at least I am hoping so lol), she had shoots for Numeryo Tokyo that were used for EPs, so who knows?

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 5th February 2016, 02:55 PM
rainy day Initiate

It's a really beautiful shot. I'm really interested to see how the rest of the shots would look. It looks like it could be really well art directed.
Old 5th February 2016, 03:00 PM
As if.. Initiate

YAAAAAASSS QuEEN!

Hamasaki SLAYumi is at it again ♡
Old 5th February 2016, 03:09 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubuki View Post
I find it a bit raunchy of her, actually, and it makes me feel bad to see how sexual her themes are becoming, but it's just an opinion and I really hope I'll change my mind soon, because I admire that person and this inner conflict is killing me (not that I don't like her body anyway, it's just that I don't like someone I care about using it that way).

In any case, since it's more a collaboration than just Ayumi working for that brand, I think it will have something to do with the new A BEST, because the picture is pretty similar to the original cover (just that Ayu is fifteen years older, the objective went low enough to show her breasts and her eyes are covered. But basically it's still a close black&white photo of Ayu naked, and that black&white filter is also very similar to A BEST's)
Are becoming? She was half-naked on the LOVEppears cover, and the Because of you PV was basically about prostitutes.
Old 5th February 2016, 03:27 PM
TO BE Initiate

It's quite sad that people generally "lose respect" for a female artist or calling her raunchy, because she's expressing her sexuality or just showing a lot of her skin...

Quote:
She can still use it for her album (or at least I am hoping so lol)
but if she used it for her album, people would whine how lazy or unoriginal she is
Old 5th February 2016, 03:37 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubuki View Post

Is there another way to advertise women underwear?

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 5th February 2016, 03:38 PM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Can't wait to see more pictures.

tumblr

Old 5th February 2016, 04:43 PM
Far away Initiate

I honestly didn't realize that she covered her breasts with her hand. I only focused on her face 0_0
Old 5th February 2016, 04:56 PM
winding road H-Initiate

I love the black and white picture

Old 5th February 2016, 06:33 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I don't think the LOVEppears cover is sexy. Yeah, topless pic okay but this doesn't necessarily equal sexy, to me it's just more raw. And on another way to advertise lingerie, I do agree this pic has a sexual tone, meanwhile some of the pics of that lingerie line she did back in 2008~2010 (cant recall correctly) were way more classier than sexy. But I dont think she's doing a bad thing AT ALL, women are free to be safe being sexy or not, but I just think that showing off skin or lingerie does not always mean its sexy.

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 5th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Curtain call Initiate

My god she looks beautiful, I thought that wasn't her at first
Old 5th February 2016, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Is there another way to advertise women underwear?
Well, personally I don't like that shot either because it adds to the male dominance and female submission stereotype. If there would be tons of different ways how female sexuality would be portrayed in the media I would really like that shot. But it seems people are unable to imagine something different than female submission and during the last year Ayu played the female submissive part during almost all of her shots. I'm just tiered of it. And I'm pretty sure she does it because it's what (Japanese) society likes and therefore sells.
For example I so loved this add: http://www.horizont.net/agenturen/na...sionata-118325
Because it was fresh and powerful but still sexy. There were posters of this add all over the town and so many of my female friends told me how happy they were that once in a lifetime there is a different add for underwear than those bdsm shots.

And shots like LOVEppears are totally different because LOVEppears wasn't just a sexy shot of a woman in a submissive pose. It was a shot of a powerful woman. Also BoY PV isn't compareable to the LaPerla shot because the PV tells a story of despair and how women feel like prostitutes when men just use them. It wasn't just about being sexy.
Old 5th February 2016, 06:57 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow_smile View Post
Are becoming? She was half-naked on the LOVEppears cover, and the Because of you PV was basically about prostitutes.
I know, I always think about LOVEppears and confront it with more recent stuff whenever I have a problem for that reason, but it feels different. That one, like other old, naked/revealing shots, had something that captured me aside of her body. That stoic expression in LOVEppears, for example, was so epic and powerful, and sometimes I try to imagine that photo with her wearing something, but it just makes her lose this power (so hands down for how she delivered that message to me, because she probably meant to do something else, but I don't think anyone other than her ever managed to do so with me).

As of Because of You... ok, she plays the part of a prostitute and the first scene clearly tells she offered her services to that gangster she's in love with, but still, she's telling a story and does it in an effective way; I actually like that video: I had fun trying to find a way to connect it with the lyrics, and the results also seems to work for me (once again, I'd like to know what she was really thinking about when she had that idea to see how much I was wrong.)

To that person who asked how else do I want her to promote lingerie/swimsuits (I don't remember his nickname), I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of your counter: usually, for promoting something to wear, the least one can do is wearing it. And in any case, I don't mind how she did it in 2008: she looked elegant and charming.

To the other one who said that I lost respect for her: I never said it. I find this kind of photo raunchy, and in my opinion sexuality is something people should keep for themselves. I'm not attacking her. I'd like you to make me think your same way, so that I won't have any problem with this from now on, but by making me say things I didn't.

By the way, to you three and everyone else who just attacked me rather than trying to convince me that the photo is actually good, please: understand that I'm not trying to insult her or to say that she's become a bad person. I want you to counter me so that I can change my point of view on this, because I tried by myself and couldn't. Is it insulting her to disagree on something? Because if that's so, maybe you should read all your posts raging because she still sings one or more song(s) she likes after fifteen/twenty years. I have nothing against Ayu, I'll keep supporting her in the only way I can (buying her albums when I have the chance, because I can't afford to do more yet, even if I'd love to join TeamAyu. Everyone of you who's there, please, be thankful for your luck).

I'm sorry if to your eyes I started an unfriendly arguement, and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's sensitivity, but I really need to change my point of view. I'll apologize to her every day for being such an idiot if I could, really.
Old 5th February 2016, 07:22 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

@Fubuki Sorry, I didn't mean to attack you. It's just that, this is not the first time Ayu's doing this

I personally think, for instance, in the Duty cover she could be viewed just as submissive as here. But then again, I don't agree that opening your mouth and covering your eyes with a mask = submissive... That's the problem I have with the society. Whenever something is used in a sexual context, it always gets associated with sex and then everyone sees innuendos everywhere.

And I could never get how her LOVEppears cover is more meaningful than any other nude shots, except for defending the "old Ayu".
Old 5th February 2016, 07:23 PM
Dolls Initiate

I always liked Ayu because she was controversial in her own way. (Ladies Night, DUH? do you even know what she is representing out there -.-?"""" but I LOVE it.) I never thought she was vulgar, even in Sparkle. (she wasn't even erotic for me, she was kinda cheesy )
this photo is amazing!~~
Old 5th February 2016, 07:24 PM
TO BE Initiate

^ Let me quote myself for a second here

Quote:
It's quite sad that people generally "lose respect" for a female artist
Generally, I said. Generally. Because this isn't just a single case where women are criticized for showing skin. My quote continues with 'or calling her raunchy' which you did.

And well to be fair the way you commented here:
Quote:
DOES sound like if you don't change your opinion on sexual themes, then you'll lose respect for her or don't admire her as much or something along the lines, is what I'm getting from that. "I don't like someone I care about using it [her body] that way" as if you own her body and get to control how and what for she is using her own body? Eh, I unno.

To be honest, I don't even really get any really sexy vibes from the image, not really. Someone somewhere mentioned that they didn't even notice her chest was covered with her arms and while I had noticed that, it didn't shock me like that. I really like the image though

They're just boobs, so what!!!

Tags
la perla, nd chow