Avex artist Alan mentioned ayu in her blog about her hearing loss - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 16th January 2008, 08:56 AM
Banned

What nice way to be concerned for her. That was a nice entry by Alan. I didn't know she was fan either! Her chinese fans a lucky. Ayu seems to let them know everything before she tells her japanese fans. lol I hope that her hearing can be repair even of it's a small chance of that happening. Alan's lucky to be in the same department and work with the same guy as her. I bet they had plenty of nice chats with each other. How cool!
Old 16th January 2008, 10:36 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainday View Post
no offense but i honestly think that she hoped to gain some publicity by commenting on the Ayu matter. and 其实AYU非常清楚中国有很多歌迷支持她。中国歌迷在AYU心里的分量是很重的 sounds to me like as if she's insinuating she's close to Ayu and can speak for her on the subject of chinese fans. idk maybe it's the wording of her statement but it rubs me the wrong way.
I agree. Honestly, it doesn't sound like this is coming out of the goodness of her heart. The part about the Chinese fans knowing first is especially weird. How would they know first? And then that she should go to China to seek medical treatment....that's somehow going to be better than treatment in Japan?
Old 16th January 2008, 10:42 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

thanks 4 the info

I hear a voice saying "don't give up"
I remember the words
"Your happiness is my happiness"
Old 16th January 2008, 10:49 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Quote:
no offense but i honestly think that she hoped to gain some publicity by commenting on the Ayu matter. and 其实AYU非常清楚中国有很多歌迷支持她。中国歌迷在AYU心里的分量是很重的 sounds to me like as if she's insinuating she's close to Ayu and can speak for her on the subject of chinese fans. idk maybe it's the wording of her statement but it rubs me the wrong way.
wow that's soo true!! she's a new chinese star and that is an easy way to get more publicity...

well it's nice for her concern but i don't think Ayu would like too many people speaking out pitying Ayu
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
I agree. Honestly, it doesn't sound like this is coming out of the goodness of her heart. The part about the Chinese fans knowing first is especially weird. How would they know first? And then that she should go to China to seek medical treatment....that's somehow going to be better than treatment in Japan?
yeah, exactly what i thought while readin it...
Old 16th January 2008, 12:00 PM
ourselves Initiate

Very cute. Sounds like she's been inquired by chinese about ayu?
Old 16th January 2008, 12:14 PM
BRILLANTE Initiate

so alan is chinese

alan cares with ayu too
Old 16th January 2008, 01:06 PM
Greatful days Initiate

Quote:
我们都希望AYU能够早日康复。

关于AYU前辈左耳失聪的事实我们都感到非常遗憾,希望她能早日康复,以后依旧带给大家更多好 听的歌曲。步 迷们也不要太难过,你们的贴和留言我也看到了。我和AYU分在了AVEX同一个制作部门---第4部,AYU的担当古泽先生同时也是我的担当,人非常的好,也很有能力。但是他最近去美国休 假了。。。等 他回来我会转达你们的问候和请求。我明天录音的时候会把你们说的有关:“希望AYU来中国接受 中医治疗”的 事情转答我的制作人菊池一仁老师。他会先帮我转答的。虽然机会渺茫至少她能够感受到中国歌迷的 关爱。告诉大 家吧,其实AYU非常清楚中国有很多歌迷支持她。中国歌迷在AYU心里的分量是很重的。日本的 新闻报道关于 她左耳失聪的事情最早是先公布于中国的歌迷,其次是日本和其他国家的歌迷,这也说明了她对中国 歌迷的信任和 重视。。在这里还是希望AYU前辈能够早日康复。。大家的关心和问候相信她也一定能够感受到的 。。。
All of us wish that Ayu can recover soon

We are rather sympathetic with the news, that dear senior Ayu’s left ear going deaf, and hope that she can recover soon, and continue to bring us many more wonderful songs. Fans of Ayu, don’t be too upset, we have read those messages that you have posted online. I’m in the same department as Ayu in Avex – the 4th one, we also have the same partner, who is a rather kind guy and good at his job. However he went for a vacation in America…
I will convey all your concerns and requests to him once he returns. I will convey all your “please come to China for medical treatment” related messages to my producer tomorrow, who will then pass the message on. Though chances are slim, it is likely that Ayu will be able to feel the concerns from all the Chinese fans. Truth to be told, Ayu does realise that there are many fans in China who are supportive of her, and they are also important to her. The news of her hearing was first made known to Chinese fans, and then later to the Japanese and other fans in various countries. From this, we can see that Ayu’s trust in the Chinese fans and that she values them.. Once again, I hope that she will recover soon, I’m sure that she’ll be able to feel all your care and concerns.

Translated by me - pardon my grammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Well the news was leaked out from Ayuchina, which is a Chinese forum. So yeah they knew it first - AHS got this news from AC too...
Btw the Chinese do have great medical history and skills. They don't rely on technology.
More info - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditi...inese_medicine

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Last edited by kiseki89; 16th January 2008 at 01:15 PM.
Old 16th January 2008, 01:50 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Hehe now i like Alan ^^
Yeah it's very nice to hear that so much people and also stars care about ayu

Old 16th January 2008, 02:24 PM
I am... Initiate

i hope the chinese medical treatment will have a high possiblity to heal it and ayu will go for the treatment!
Old 16th January 2008, 03:09 PM

Aw, that's so cute. alan is love <3
Old 16th January 2008, 03:17 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Umm. I kinda feel bad for alan. Her fans only cares about Ayu.

Girls' Generation is .

Old 16th January 2008, 03:26 PM
The Judgement Day Guardian

To the people who think alan is doing this just to get attention: so do you also think ayu told about her hearing loss just to get attention and publicity? you guys are thinking in that same way honestly So nobody has the right to comment on ayu at the risk of them being considered leechers? Who are you guys gonna crucify next? Mao Asada too?

I don't think she's trying to get attention. She's probably been asked about ayu, and the fact she mentions ayu works at the same department probably mean she has some empathy for ayu. And quite honestly, it's stupid to think she'd suddenly become famous just because she talked about ayu. Japanese people will buy her stuff if they like what she sings, not because she talked about ayu. If you guys were rioght, PECO would have a very famous singing career I'm sure she didn't do that with second intentions.

And, alan doesn't have to prove anything. Her debut single shows she's extremely talented singer. I'm noty sure if her sales are good, but she doesn't really need prove anything, anyway.

♬♪aijou de nuritsubushite
owaranai Spiral nukedasenai
mazari au mayoi sae irodukete so high
kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 16th January 2008 at 03:56 PM.
Old 16th January 2008, 04:05 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
quite true if u thinks in another way..... who is this alan anyway??? Well, i'm really happy if she shows concern for ayu sincerely.... but if it's to gain fame, then i really have nothing else to say....

And china fans knows about the news earlier than Japan Fans?? How could it be?? And why China?? why not Hong kong or taiwan fans 1st??

No offence, but i'm just giving my views.... The tone of the whole extract does exude some self-centered-ness....
Old 16th January 2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_fantasy View Post
No offence, but i'm just giving my views.... The tone of the whole extract does exude some self-centered-ness....
maybe some ayu fans are being self centered, by thinking just because someone isn't that famous, that person has no rights to comment on ayu.

alan posted that on her blog and this was mentioned to be read by her fans (alan fans), not ayufanboys who thinks everything in this world revolves around ayu.

kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 16th January 2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 16th January 2008, 04:14 PM

Why the hell would alan want to find fame through talking about Ayu anyway? That's stupid. And hello? She talked about Ayu in her blog. You people are so self centered like ImpactBreaker said.

The only person who I think did that was probably Eason Chan when he said Ayu lip-synched in her concert. I can't believe he said something like "If Taiwanese artists did that, people would be so shocked!"... Funny though. At least 70% en Chinese artist lip-synch lives.

Girls' Generation is .

Last edited by elepop; 16th January 2008 at 04:16 PM.
Old 16th January 2008, 04:15 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpactBreaker View Post
maybe some ayu fans are being self centered, by thinking just because someone isn't that famous, that person has no rights to comment on ayu.
Well, if Alan truly hopes the best for ayu, then i'll surely applaude her for her sincerity...

But China fans knowing the news before pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ fans????!!! Is she being serious??

"I’m in the same department as Ayu in Avex – the 4th one, we also have the same partner, who is a rather kind guy and good at his job. However he went for a vacation in America…"
Perhaps pple thought that this phrase is to imply that she's close wif ayuin a way.

Last edited by ayu_fantasy; 16th January 2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 16th January 2008, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu_fantasy View Post
Well, if Alan truly hopes the best for ayu, then i'll surely applaude her for her sincerity...

But China fans knowing the news before pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ fans????!!! Is she being serious??
Outside of her fan club, AyuChina was the first to get that info. So maybe she thinks her Chinese fans knew before everybody else. And it could be a bad translation too.

Oh yeah, you shouldn't use "pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~" either. It's supposed to be "insulting".

Girls' Generation is .

Old 16th January 2008, 04:27 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

The message sounds a lot more like "You're sick? OMG PLEASE COME TO CHINA CUZ WE'RE AVEX BUDDIES!!!" than "I hope she will be able to overcome this and continue to inspire us all."
Anyways, it seems pretty arrogant to imply that ayu isn't receiving proper medical treatment in Japan and must to go China where the miracle workers are. The arrogance continues in saying that the news was released to China first before anyone else. I don't really understand the point of Alan's "nice and sweet" post.
Old 16th January 2008, 04:28 PM
Far away Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by asongforXX View Post
Outside of her fan club, AyuChina was the first to get that info. So maybe she thinks her Chinese fans knew before everybody else. And it could be a bad translation too.

Oh yeah, you shouldn't use "pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~" either. It's supposed to be "insulting".
well, alright... I didn't use the word pretty pony~pretty pony~pretty pony~ on purpose... man, i wouldn't insult Japanese....

But i'll be really touched if Koda kumi or BoA were to post this, cuz after all, they are still closer with the Japanese industry and they would be able to understand better.....

Last edited by ayu_fantasy; 16th January 2008 at 04:36 PM.
Old 16th January 2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitkki View Post
The message sounds a lot more like "You're sick? OMG PLEASE COME TO CHINA CUZ WE'RE AVEX BUDDIES!!!" than "I hope she will be able to overcome this and continue to inspire us all."
Anyways, it seems pretty arrogant to imply that ayu isn't receiving proper medical treatment in Japan and must to go China where the miracle workers are. The arrogance continues in saying that the news was released to China first before anyone else. I don't really understand the point of Alan's "nice and sweet" post.
There wasn't arrogance when she asked ayu to go to China. China has a huge variety of beliefs, traditional medicine and other stuff. It doesn't mean alan believe in all those or think ayu will only get better if she goes to china. However, alan is speaking as the voice of chinese ayu fans. I'm sure many chinese ayu fans hope that ayumi will go to china so she can try some of what China has to offer and maybe she would have the chance of getting cured (in their belief obviously). They are concerned about ayu's health. In Japan, ayu was already considered to have no cure, so I'm sure her chinese fans are at a shock and trying to seek if they would have a mean of "curing" ayu, because of their tteraditional medicine culture and other stuff that mioght not be scientifically proven to be efficient. Honestly guys, there are people in this world with different culture and beliefs, you can't expect them to think like the average US citizen, just because you are the average american citizen.

kaeshitakunai
Rise in a spiral yeah
I go insane
Dive to your paradise
(Treat me like a fool)♬♪

Last edited by ImpactBreaker; 16th January 2008 at 04:39 PM.