[KAT-TUN] The 19th thread ~ 25th single TRAGEDY (10.02) + 26th single UNLOCK (02.03) - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 13th June 2013, 02:42 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Aww...

But hey, what's going on recently with the relationship between Akanishi and Johnny's?
Old 21st June 2013, 06:31 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Oricon Single Ranking for the first half of 2013

1. "Sayonara Crawl" - AKB48 : (1,926,445)
2. "So long!" - AKB48 : (1,126,674)
3. "Calling/Breathless" - Arashi : (879,129)
4. "Choco no Dorei" - SKE48 : (671,623)
5. "EXILE PRIDE ~Konna Sekai wo Aisurutame~" - EXILE : (582,525)
6. "Endless Game" - Arashi : (516,216)
7. "My Resistance -Tashikana Mono-/Unmei Girl" - Kis-My-Ft2 : (373,149)
8. "Hesomagari/Koko ni shika nai Keshiki" - Kanjani8 : (328,538)
9. "Joy!!" - SMAP : (327,505)
10. "Seifuku no Mannequin" - Nogizaka46 : (303,474)
11. "Kimi no Na wa Kibou" - Nogizaka46 : (300,749)
12. "Suki! Suki! Skip!" - HKT48 : (288,167)
13. "Ki•Su•U•Ma•I ~KISS YOUR MIND~/S.O.S (Smile On Smile)" - Kis-My-Ft2 : (251,738)
14. Mistake!/Battery" - SMAP : (224,949)
15. "Mystery Virgin" _ Yamada Ryosuke : (219,871)
16. "Dance My Generation" - Golden Bomber : (177,565)
17. "EXPOSE" - KAT-TUN : (173,400)
18. "Real Sexy!/BAD BOYS" - Sexy Zone : (161,119)
19. "Catch Me -If you wanna-" - Tohoshinki : (156,537)
20. "Preserved Roses" - T.M. Revolution ×Mizuki Nana : (152,038)
21. "Tanjoubi ni wa Masshiro na Yuri wo/Get the groove" - Fukuyama Masaharu : (151,393)
22. "WORLD QUEST/Pokopon Pekorya" - NEWS : (148,348)
23. "GIVE ME LOVE" - 2PM : (148,242)
24. "FACE to Face" - KAT-TUN : (147,247)
25. "Eien Pressure" - AKB48 : (132,230)

http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/specia....html#topphoto

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 23rd June 2013, 03:42 AM

Akanishi Jin to resume activities in August with a new single

Quote:
On June 22nd it was announced that Akanishi Jin (28) will resume activities after 1 year and 5 months. His comeback will be a new single written by himself to be released in August of this year.

Akanishi Jin married actress Kuroki Meisa (25) in February 2012. After the sudden marriage, he received a penalty from his agency, Johnny's Jimusho, to fully stop his then ongoing tour. In addition, a drama role he had at the time was taken away from him, confined and then sent to dedicate time to his recently formed family.
http://www.jenewsdaily.com/2013/06/2...-a-new-single/

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 23rd June 2013, 08:26 AM

The title of Akanishi's comeback single is titled HEY WHAT'S UP? & it will be released on 7th Aug

http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000091578

Quote:
Reported in Nikkan Sports today, Akanishi Jin (28) will restart activity in August this year, with the release of a new single penned by him. It will be 1 year and 5 months since his previous release, Japonicana.

According to the news article, there were a variety of reasons contributing to his comeback, such as sincerely continuing to make music during all this time, and his commitment was recognised by those around him. However, owing to some problems with the contract with the record company, the release date of the completed song that is a summery uptempo tune was pushed back.

It seems that his improvement in attitude towards life is also a reason. In the past there were many reports of him partying and drinking, but along with the awareness that he was being disciplined (by the agency) and perhaps being conscious that he is now a father of a baby girl, these reports have become less.

But, besides the release of the single in August, his schedule is currently a blank slate. Even though his movie 47Ronin will be released in December, there's not been any specific PR activities decided.

With this comeback, the fans' reactions and Akanishi's attitude will be a litmus test of his career's future.
http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4900759.html

Old 23rd June 2013, 09:00 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

JIN AKANISHI'S BACK!?!?!?

Whoa...I wasn't even prepared for this!!!
Old 23rd June 2013, 09:08 AM

赤西仁、1年半ぶり新作「HEY WHAT'S UP?」で活動再開

赤西仁が8月7日にニューシングル「HEY WHAT'S UP?」を8月7日にリリースすることが決定した。

昨年3月に全米デビューアルバム「JAPONICANA」を発表して以降、活動を休止しCDリリースのなか った赤西。本作は2011年12月に発売された「SEASONS」以来の日本語曲によるシングルで、表題曲 の作詞作曲は本人が手がけた。全米での活動を通じてスケールアップした赤西が洋楽テイストと日本のマーケッ トの双方を意識し制作した、アップテンポなサマーチューンに仕上がっている。

なお商品形態などの詳細は近日中にワーナーミュージック・ジャパンのオフィシャルサイトにて発表される。フ ァンはひさびさの新作を楽しみにしておこう。

赤西仁 コメント

いろいろとご心配をお掛けしてきましたが、こうして新曲をリリースすることになりました。活動休止期間中も 作曲活動はずっと続けていましたので、この日が来るのを待ち遠しく思っていました。最初に発表させていただ く曲は、長い間僕の復帰を待ってくださっていたファンの皆さんにも喜んでいただけるような、アップテンポの 明るいダンスチューンにしたく、心を込めて作りました。どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

http://natalie.mu/music/news/93435

Old 24th June 2013, 03:32 AM

WPCL-11595
Jin Akanishi/Hey What's Up?[Limited Edition / Type C] CDA
1238 yen US$13/98.39 Release Date:2013/08/07
Description:Single from Jin Akanishi. The title song is written and composed by Akanishi himself and sung in Japanese. This edition includes a 24-page photo booklet.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPCL-11595

WPCL-11596
Jin Akanishi/Hey What's Up?[Regular Edition] CDA
1000 yen US$10/98.39 Release Date:2013/08/07
Description:Single from Jin Akanishi. The title song is written and composed by Akanishi himself and sung in Japanese. This edition includes a bonus track "SUMMER LOVING" that not included in the limited editions.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPCL-11596

WPZL-30704
Jin Akanishi/Hey What's Up?[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A] CDA
1524 yen US$15/98.39 Release Date:2013/08/07
Description:Single from Jin Akanishi. The title song is written and composed by Akanishi himself and sung in Japanese. This edition includes a bonus DVD with a music video for the title song and its making-of. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPZL-30704

WPZL-30706
Jin Akanishi/Hey What's Up?[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B] CDA
1429 yen US$15/98.39 Release Date:2013/08/07
Description:Single from Jin Akanishi. The title song is written and composed by Akanishi himself and sung in Japanese. This edition includes a bonus DVD with documentary on recording and cover photo shooting. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPZL-30706

Old 24th June 2013, 05:15 PM

Akanishi Jin to make a comeback with a new single in August

Quote:
It was announced that Akanishi Jin will be returning through a new single "HEY WHAT'S UP?" scheduled to be released on August 7.

This will mark his first CD release in a year and five months, as his last release was his U.S. debut album "JAPONICANA" (released in March of 2012). The single will also be the first song in Japanese since his previous single "SEASONS" which was released in December of 2011.

Akanishi wrote and composed the title track, and it is said to be an up-tempo summer tune.

Akanishi left a comment, "Though I've caused so many worries, I am now able to release a new song. I never stopped making songs even during the hiatus, and I was longing for this day to come. I made this song with all my heart, as I wanted the first comeback song to be an up-tempo and bright dance tune which the fans who waited for my comeback for a long time, could be pleased with. Please look forward to it."
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...ngle-in-august

Old 28th June 2013, 02:17 PM

Kamenashi to star in new drama "Tokyo Bandwagon" (tentative title)

Quote:
Kamenashi will be starring in the upcoming drama "Tokyo Bandwagon" (tentative title), which will air every Saturday at 21:00 JST on NTV starting October 2013.

The drama is a family drama, and Kamenashi will be playing Hotta Ao, the main character. The storyline - based on the novels by Shoji Yukiya - will revolve around the Hotta family who runs a second-hand bookstore in Tokyo, as they are involved in a series of peculiar incidents.

Hotta Ao is a 26-year-old freelance travel tour guide. The gap between his apparently superficial speech and conduct and the sorrowful expressions he accidentally shows makes him a playboy helplessly loved by women, but when he meets University student Makino Suzumi, he wholeheartedly falls in love.

Choosing Kame

Producer Ikeda said the reason behind choosing Kame is because in his other dramas, like Youkai Ningen Bem or Nobuta wo Produce, he had cool and lonely characters. But beside acting, if he has to choose he'd say that Kame's a person with a strong duty and human feelings, a "hot" person (opposed to "cold"). He wanted to place a character with a "hot" personality in a big family like Hotta's.

Kame on "Tokyo Bandwagon"

Kame's Comment: "I want to build a family and human relations (in this drama) that can make everyone think "family is good". I'm really looking forward to meet a new family via Tokyo Bandwagon too."
http://www.kat-tunworldwide.com/news...entative-title

Last edited by KarenPang; 28th June 2013 at 02:20 PM.
Old 29th June 2013, 05:56 AM

Kazuya Kamenashi To Star In A New Drama

Quote:
KAT-TUN's Kazuya Kamenashi is back on the TV spotlight playing the main character for NTV's upcoming drama tentatively titled "Tokyo Bandwagon".

The story starts and revolves around Ao Hota's family business in Tokyo, a secondhand bookstore that gets involved with certain incidents. Kamenashi will be playing the role of 'Ao Hota, a 26-year-old freelance tour guide who is known to be popular with women but eventually met and fell in love with 'Suzumu Makino, a college student.

Starring in a new drama after almost two years, Kamenashi commented, "I want to build a family and human relations (in this drama) that can make everyone think “family is good”. I’m really looking forward to meet a new family via Tokyo Bandwagon too."

Further details about the full cast members has yet to be announced. But the drama which is based on Yukiya Shoji's novels, is slated to air in October every Saturday at 9PM.
http://www.jpopasia.com/news/kazuya-...ma::14359.html

Old 2nd July 2013, 11:23 AM

WPCL-11595
Jin Akanishi/[External Bonus Confirmed] Hey What's Up?[Limited Edition / Type C] CDA
1238 yen US$12/100.75 Release Date:2013/08/07
Description:Single from Jin Akanishi. The title song is written and composed by Akanishi himself and sung in Japanese. This edition includes a 24-page photo booklet.
External Bonus:a poster (Type C)
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPCL-11595

WPCL-11596
Jin Akanishi/[External Bonus Confirmed] Hey What's Up?[Regular Edition] CDA
1000 yen US$10/100.75 Release Date:2013/08/07
Description:Single from Jin Akanishi. The title song is written and composed by Akanishi himself and sung in Japanese. This edition includes a bonus track "SUMMER LOVING" that not included in the limited editions.
External Bonus:a poster (Type D)
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPCL-11596

WPZL-30704
Jin Akanishi/[External Bonus Confirmed] Hey What's Up?[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type A] CDA
1524 yen US$15/100.75 Release Date:2013/08/07
Description:Single from Jin Akanishi. The title song is written and composed by Akanishi himself and sung in Japanese. This edition includes a bonus DVD with a music video for the title song and its making-of. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
External Bonus:a poster (Type A)
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPZL-30704

WPZL-30706
Jin Akanishi/[External Bonus Confirmed] Hey What's Up?[w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B] CDA
1429 yen US$14/100.75 Release Date:2013/08/07
Description:Single from Jin Akanishi. The title song is written and composed by Akanishi himself and sung in Japanese. This edition includes a bonus DVD with documentary on recording and cover photo shooting. *The DVD disc is encoded for region 2 (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and no subtitles are included.
External Bonus:a poster (Type B)
URL - http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/d.html?KEY=WPZL-30706

Old 3rd July 2013, 05:22 PM

Happy 29th birthday , Akanishi

Old 4th July 2013, 05:50 PM

KAT-TUN is 1 of the many artistes that will participate in NTV's THE MUSIC DAY Ongaku no Chikara that will be held this Sat

They will sing/perform Toshihiko Tahara's debut song Aishuu de Ito
with ARASHI's Ohno

Also , all participating Johnny's such as KAT-TUN themselves , NEWS , TOKIO , ARASHI , Kanjani∞ , Hey ! Say ! JUMP will sing/perform together Matchy-san's debut song Sneaker Blues

Matchy-san's Sneaker Blues

Old 13th July 2013, 04:26 AM

It’s Me, It’s Me (Ore, Ore) is slated for US theatrical release

Quote:
Based on a contemporary novel and written and directed by Satoshi Miki (Adrift In Tokyo), It’s Me, It’s Me stars Kazuya Kamenashi. The founding member of the hugely popular Japanese pop group Kat-tun and award-winning actor plays 33 different versions of a guy who keeps “self-multiplying” and creating havoc. The film won an audience award on its world premiere at the Udine Far East Film Festival.

Pictures Dept. will handle the film’s theatrical release Nov. 6 at Cinema Village in New York with Digital Media Rights co-distributing theatrical and handling VOD and DVD.

Shiomaki explains the release date: “We are releasing it in the US at the same time as the Japanese DVD release date because Kazuya Kamenashi, the main actor, is super popular as a pop star and has many followers worldwide. As soon as the DVD is released in Japan, they are going to buy it from Amazon Japan and YouTube videos will be everywhere.”

It’s Me, It’s Me will makes its North American premiere at New York Asian Film Festival on July 13 and Montreal Fantasia July 20 with director Satoshi Miki presenting it in Montreal.

The film was also picked up for Taiwan (Sky Digi), Russia (Maywin Films), and Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia (Encore Film) and will have summer releases in those territories.

Pictures Dept. reports It’s Me, It’s Me opened in Japan May 25 at no. 10, ranking no. 1 in the “under 150 screen release” category for the first half of the year and is still in theatres.
http://www.screendaily.com/territori...WWTvpV.twitter

Old 19th July 2013, 01:39 PM

PV preview snippets of Akanishi's comeback single HEY WHAT'S UP ?

Autotune again , hmmm but hard to believe it has been almost 1 1/2 years since he last released something

Old 19th July 2013, 02:17 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Thought it was going well in the English department, until he said let's summertime.

But it doesn't sound bad. It's also not amazing. But hey, it looks like he had fun. And he doesn't seem as... snobby as I usually find him to look.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 19th July 2013, 02:49 PM

Maybe accidental fatherhood has somewhat changed his cocky stuck up behaviour ?

That said , I hope he will try to be a good example to his daughter as I still cannot accept the fact just how downright arrogant he was becoming . If I was Johnny-san , I would have dropped him like a hot potato , despite him being Johnny's fave 'pet'

And no please don't come back to KAT-TUN , you've already hurt them & the fans twice & I don't want history to return back for all the bad/wrong reasons

Old 20th July 2013, 05:22 PM

short PV to Akanishi Jin's new single, "HEY WHAT'S UP?"

Quote:
The short PV for Akanishi Jin's new single, "HEY WHAT'S UP?", has been revealed.

Akanishi's upcoming single is scheduled to be released on August 7. This will mark his first new release in a year and five months.

The theme of this song is "party in TOKYO", an idea proposed by Akanishi himself. It's directed by Maruyama Kenji, who has worked on PVs for AKB48, SKE48, and Nogizaka46.

The PV was shot over a period of 20 hours from 11am to 7am the next morning. Akanishi explained, "Since the theme is 'summer party', I absolutely wanted to put in a party scene. Also, I wanted to present the amusement of JAPAN."
http://www.tokyohive.com/article/201...e-hey-whats-up

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg0ODc4NDA4.html

Old 25th July 2013, 01:31 PM

More details about Akanishi Jin’s comeback

Quote:
On June 23rd, it was revealed that Akanishi Jin (29) will be resuming his activities by releasing a new single on August 7th, entitled "HEY WHAT'S UP?". This was announced to the press by both Johnny's Jimusho and Warner Music Japan through a joint FAX signed by both companies.

Akanishi Jin married actress Kuroki Meisa (25) in February 2012. After the sudden marriage, he received a penalty from his agency, Johnny's Jimusho, to fully stop his then ongoing tour. In addition, a starring drama role he had at the time in the remake version of "GTO" was taken away from him, confined and then sent to dedicate time to his recently formed family.

Last year, he made his big debut in the U.S. on March 7th with the release of his album "JAPONICANA". Akanishi was then suspended from all performing arts activities. For Akanishi, who then had already lost the trust of his surroundings, and then did it again, this is a chance of recovery.

In this song, Akanishi has full credit for the lyrics and music. Described as an up-tempo summer tune perfect for this rainy season. He has decided to retain the Western Music taste he pursued after releasing his last full Japanese single, "SEASONS" (December 2011).

Akanishi commented, "I have to apologize for worrying people about a lot of things, thus I decided to release a new song. During my hiatus I kept composing, longing for this day". He talked about his highly anticipated single, "I'd like to please all fans who have been waiting for my return for long, it's an up-tempo and bright dance tune that I made wholeheartedly".

There are several reasons for him to resume his activities at this time. He has continued making music steadily and with a sincere attitude, he also changed his behaviour and though he is now under constant evaluation, there is also a problem with his contract that forces him to release at least one single in a certain period. Under those circumstances, he completed this song in time for the summer so he arranged it accordingly for this season.

The improvement in his attitude towards life has been mentioned as a big reason for his comeback. Previously, his presence in downtown clubs and parties were reported on weekly basis, but unexpectedly his behavior has changed into that of a conspicuous idol. However, along with the awareness of his hiatus, he is now the father of a baby girl and as a result of that, his presence in the nightlife has become less frequent.

Nevertheless, after the release of his scheduled single he will go through a blank slate. His participation in the PR activities of the film "47 RONIN", where he makes his Hollywood debut and is also expected to become a blockbuster hit, has yet to be decided. The agency and his record label have decided to proceed carefully since he has a history of getting through things by just doing what he wants and that is disrespectful towards his many fans in the world. They will decide on each thing accordingly to his future development.
http://www.jenewsdaily.com/2013/07/2...jins-comeback/

Preview of HEY WHAT'S UP?

Old 26th July 2013, 12:26 AM

Johnny Kitagawa's candid advice for Jin's comeback

Quote:
Mr. Johnny Kitagawa (81) made reference to Jin Akanishi (29), who will make a debut for the first time in a year and five months with a new single "Hey What's Up?" CD that will be released on August 7th 2013.

He said to Jin: "Don't forget you got a daughter now. So, you have to take responsibility for your own work as long as you're her father", and urged Jin to concentrate on his work at the same time too.

Although he married Meisa Kuroki last February, Jin was virtually made to spend his life confined with his new family as a penalty due to his report after the fact of this incident.

Referencing back to when Jin debuted in U.S.A, Mr. Kitagawa commented about Jin in this manner: "He (Akanishi) is a unique guy, but he should give some actual results in Japan first before being active overseas".
http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/4952342.html

Closed Thread

Tags
jstorm, kat-tun