[KAT-TUN] ムラサキ -KAT-TUN Thread #15- ♪ - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 3rd March 2010, 11:42 PM
fairyland Initiate

if you're a member of jone_records @ LJ, the new KAT-TUN school calendar scans are out: http://community.livejournal.com/jon...ds/595031.html (if you aren't a member, i can help you out, no worries! just ask. )

so many pictures! ...but i am so poor. LOL. 8|

idk what i would do if i saw a KT member on the street or something. i'd try to keep my cool, but at the same time suffer a heart attack.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 4th March 2010, 01:15 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^Not a member. Are they fab?!

And yeah, yesterday I passed by the absolute hunk. I'm serious. It was mad. My heart and breathing stoped beacuse that dude was so hot. And he also looked at me and gave me a little smile. I thought I would die but I went on walking (stupid really, I should have acted like a stupid turist that need help to the train station or something). Lol. Anyway, I can imagine that would be my reaction if I saw a KAT-TUN-boy strolling around on the streets. Walking, but dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
I was really surprised about the marriage thing... I've seen other interviews from this january, and in all of them there's the marriage comment and also that he wants to have kids NOW! xD mini-jins! xDD
But didnt he say that he have no rush to get kids right now, but he wants them. Kind of like that.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 4th March 2010, 01:58 AM
Heartplace Initiate

^there's another TV progam, one where he is interviewed by 4 girls, and when he says that about kids, he says: Yes, I want Kids NOW, NOW

look:

G: uh, yeah we speak in english! like have english half japanese
Jin: un, nanka maze te... (yeah, we mix them)

LOL

Jin: I way to break up nicely, saying that I have to go to L.A for 6 months.

LOL

he wants land to build his hous, a wife and kids, things I don't see matching well if he want to go abroad or sth XD

And yeah.. I would try to act cool, sure I would seem idiot and my heart would beat like crazy... but not shout and go fangirl... after meeting Ayu in London I know the more I get is not being able to think properly XDD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 4th March 2010 at 02:10 AM.
Old 4th March 2010, 03:41 AM
fairyland Initiate

HAY JIN....I AM AMERICAN...WE CAN MAKE BEAUTIFUL JAPANESE-(FILIPINO)AMERICAN KIDS. THEY WILL SPEAK MY NATIVE LANGUAGE OF CALIFORNIA SLANG &...YEAH, JAPANESE.

Jin: I way to break up nicely, saying that I have to go to L.A for 6 months.
LOL. i love his humor.

MissElin_;; i think they're good! there's a picture a day for the whole year! here's a preview:

Spoiler:

EDIT;; WHOA. it got re-sized. sorry! ._.

Last edited by ll moments ll; 4th March 2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 4th March 2010, 04:54 AM
Liar Initiate

I think I'm going to finally join in this thread... I've been a stalker for a while now X_X

I love the idea of the Calendar!! Thanks for the pics!
hmmm maybe I should buy it.... apparently it comes with something to put the pics in after?

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 4th March 2010, 09:32 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Oh man... I can't take it.. I can't watch anymore Akanishi clips soon. >.<
It's horrible to see how sweet and cute he is and to know that we are in the same freakin' city. And that he likes gaijins... So close, yet so far... Lol.

Btw, the calendar looks awesome. But I'm gonna save my money for Ayu. Mehehe.

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 4th March 2010, 01:47 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^yeah.. I also die with every akanishi clip I see >.<

but that calendar... one pic for every day?? 365 pics??? O.o if that's so I think I'll buy it (no noooo aura!! are you becoming a damn fangirl?? If with the next single I buy 2 version it will be 100% a fact >.<)

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 4th March 2010, 09:40 PM
fairyland Initiate

teddbear55;; hello! welcome to the thread! we don't bite, i promise.

haha, yeah, i love Jin when he's talking about the future (as in kids, wife, & etc.) or what he wants to do. i find it incredibly adorable! :')

i hope i can get the calendar somehow, lol. (i have to retire the 2009-2010 one soon. )

Old 6th March 2010, 07:36 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Thank you for all these videos.
Awh, i love Jin! And what he told about his mother. Mine is exactly the same!
Now Jin is back again on the 1st place.

And i found this super funny video:

He looks soooo adorable!! I love his cute, bright smile! *i die*

Last edited by Misato; 7th March 2010 at 02:29 PM.
Old 6th March 2010, 07:46 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^that clip (and teh full chapter) made me LOOOOL so hard!! XDD he looks so excited and happy: "gotta get that! gotta get that!" LOL "people in tha plaaace~~~~~ ... will.i.am drop teh beat nAAAHHHWWW yeaaaah!!! "

and also in that episode of Jin and nakamaru in the the cooooolest village in japan working for the peopel living there, SOO FUNNY! hahaha

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 7th March 2010, 05:47 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^You got that (AN in the cold town) full episode subbed? Just seen some small clips from that. I was looking though NEWsFAN's LJ but she havent subed that many cartoon episodes right..? Or am I just horrible at searching?

Today I had nothing to do, so I watched alot of Akanishi videos... Christ I say. I found out some pretty funny stuff.

Spoiler:

Really don't take this seriously. I'm only fangirling one, and thats Ayu.

1. He's mean. He's one of few japanese guys whos actually knows what irony is. Belive me, me and my friend are just like any other scandinavians (pretty famous for our black humor) have a hard time making jokes with the japanese ppl over here. Lol. They don't get the irony over here so good.

2. He's an absolute hunk. And a singer. A man can't have a better skill imo. Nothing new there.

3. He's interested in foreign girls. Nothing new there. (Maybe a swedish model could be of interest...?)

4. He have alot of small dogs. Like in my case, I have a small papillon.

5. He's unable to enter haunted houses. My ex forced me to enter one that made me cry (yes 23 years old, I still hate them).

6. He can't drink wine cuz he hates it! (My sisters always try to make me drink wine cuz they thinks its funny that i throw up after one sip...)

7. He lives somewhere here in Tokyo. Nothing new there either.

8. Ha wants to get better in english. (And I'm learning japanese and would love to get a green card) Lol.

9. According to rumours he's kind of a man who's interest falls to womens boobs and booties. I ai'nt gonna tell more 'bout that. But yes, mama need her sugar too.

10. He's good with children. And wants them. Yeah... I would love a halfie too. A man with love for animals and children pretty much lightens up every womans heart.

Righty, thats what I found out today. This is why I keep on falling for this guy. But then again, its bad to be too much alike... So maybe I can rest in peace now. The End... Kind of.

Okay, back to serious. I'm sorry if anyone got upset. But it's oh so quiet in here. Hence my post now.

How is the selling figures looking? Still going over LIPS?

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:

Last edited by MissElin_; 7th March 2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old 7th March 2010, 06:55 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
^You got that (AN in the cold town) full episode subbed? Just seen some small clips from that. I was looking though NEWsFAN's LJ but she havent subed that many cartoon episodes right..? Or am I just horrible at searching?
I can´t find some episodes, too. Wanna watch more.
I watched ep. 136 and 137 now. (the video, i posted was from ep. 136)
It was so funny! And they had so mutch fun together. Would like to be with them.
And i wanna drink Jin´s hot cocktail. Orangetee+Orangeliquer+Orangejuice. Sounds delicious!

Old 7th March 2010, 09:47 PM
fairyland Initiate

LMFAO. i love that Boom Boom Pow clip. Junno did one of those car song too! but he did Perfume's "One Room Disco", LOL.

as for the sales, we don't have any numbers in yet, but it looks like another Top 10 week for the guys. (Arashi has already overtaken the yearly #1 spot, but that's expected, lol)

Old 8th March 2010, 12:04 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
LOL I loved your post, I would want to be you and live there in Tokyo, srly XD and yeah... I met some japanese here in my career and they are so bad in jokes... in my region of spain, catalonia, I think we are really sarcastic, and have that kind of irony some people don't get sometimes and just think you are stupid XD

well.. about the clip... sadly I have to say you that I saw it in spanish -_____-

can't stop lovin jin more and more everyday... I have to stop that ¬¬ XD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 8th March 2010, 11:45 PM
no more words Initiate

Koki on SC

Avatar by: Her Panda Love||Signature by:Lerimantique
Old 9th March 2010, 12:41 AM
Liar Initiate

Thanks for the vids! Koki and Nakamaru singing the D-Motion was great!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 9th March 2010, 01:07 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Oooh I loved what they did there!
Naaaah Nakamaru, I could just eat him up!

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
Old 9th March 2010, 09:36 AM
fairyland Initiate

ohhh i totally forgot Koki was on SC! thanks for the clips!

weekly sales are out!
10 **9,452 KAT-TUN

Love yourself ~君が嫌いな君が好き~ TOTAL (SO FAR): 419,861
LIPS TOTAL: 421,902

it will pass LIPS next week! & DON'T U EVER STOP is the next single to pass, but it will be tough to beat 447,971.

Old 9th March 2010, 11:25 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^I prefer DUES and that single had all the solo songs so I don't think it'll outsell Love yourself. Amazing sales anyway, I hope they'll continue like this. If Arashi wouldn't be so strong they could really top all the charts. Mmmh...
Old 9th March 2010, 04:32 PM
Heartplace Initiate

what's SC?? wow but that was great!! and so funny to listen to D-MOTIOn only by Nakamaru and Koki!! they were great!! hahaha

and amazing sales... I don't care if they don't pass DUES... it has outsold past singles and not a lot of artist can do it ^^ So I'm happy ^^ of course it will sell a lil more and it can go near DUES sales maybe ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Closed Thread

Tags
j-one records, johnny's entertainment, kat-tun