[Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~again~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th December 2012, 02:28 AM
monochrome Initiate

I want her to be happy and release music. I don't care if she doesn't sell a million ever again. She's losing the stupid fans anyways. I see it as a cleaning of rubbish.

Old 8th December 2012, 02:38 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
I still say it's a stunt and a stupid one. Too bad for you if you disagree with 99% of her fans who live in a different culture and have a different opinion than you. I hope this stupid stunt brings her career with Avex to a crashing halt so they no longer call the shots in her life. And every dancer including the so called boyfriend will lose their job and no one will have to see her walk hand in hand with a fake boyfriend again.
I'm sorry.. But, are you so ****ing ignorant that you go as far as to call ayu's relationship a fake??? Who the **** are you to judge what she can and can't do? As far as I'm concerned, she's a human being, not some prized possession on a pedestal! Ugh... =_=;

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
Give her a break!

All these years have been a constant bashing to her. She uses Shuya, complaints. She marries Mannie without making a poll on TA asking her fans to decide if she can or not, complaints She collaborates with Urata, complaints. She shows Timmy on her PVs, complaints. She is half naked on Party Queen cover, complaints because she's the ****ing Virgin Mary. She dates Maro and puts him in her covers, complaints.

Ayu needs to pee. Can she go to the toilet? Please vote:

Yes
No
P.S. I agree with this statement.

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 8th December 2012, 02:46 AM
No way to say Initiate

I would be surprised if another company even takes her, who wants high maintenance damaged goods on their hands?
Old 8th December 2012, 02:50 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
I would be surprised if another company even takes her, who wants high maintenance damaged goods on their hands?
high maintenance damaged goods?

AHS is becoming an anti-ayu forum. This is nonsense. If you stopped liking ayu, I don't know what the **** are you doing posting here.

Old 8th December 2012, 02:55 AM
GREEN Initiate

I dont see how she is damaged...
I mean look at the way she sells when people hate her... lol
she is still doing pretty good if you ask me.
Old 8th December 2012, 02:56 AM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
high maintenance damaged goods?

AHS is becoming an anti-ayu forum. This is nonsense. If you stopped liking ayu, I don't know what the **** are you doing posting here.
I love the mini-album but I'm realistic~ Ayu's lifestyle, PVs, tours, etc don't come cheap so why bother if it's not going to sell.
Old 8th December 2012, 02:57 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

Damn, guys, chill the eff out.

did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 8th December 2012, 02:58 AM
Trauma Initiate

at least a secure place at top 5 in weekly chart
Old 8th December 2012, 02:59 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
I love the mini-album but I'm realistic~ Ayu's lifestyle, PVs, tours, etc don't come cheap so why bother if it's not going to sell.
who says she's loosing money on her tours, if she didn't make money then, she wouldn't be doing what she does. She may not sell like before, but that doesn't mean she's not profitable for Avex.

Old 8th December 2012, 03:00 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceSquad! View Post
at least a secure place at top 5 in weekly chart
She'll probably end up 6th since she also has less days to sell than everyone else.
Old 8th December 2012, 03:05 AM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
who says she's loosing money on her tours, if she didn't make money then, she wouldn't be doing what she does. She may not sell like before, but that doesn't mean she's not profitable for Avex.
Oh okay~
Old 8th December 2012, 03:09 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
well, to be fair, ayumi's lifestyle and her tour comes right out of her pocket. She pays for all that, not avex.
Im pretty sure if she was as bad as you say she is avex would have dumped her a while ago because she's been doing worse and worse year after year (in terms of sales)
Old 8th December 2012, 03:15 AM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
well, to be fair, ayumi's lifestyle and her tour comes right out of her pocket. She pays for all that, not avex.
Source? I don't think Ayu has ever talked really indepth into money and the whole relationship between her and ayu regarding that~

Last edited by ExodusUK; 8th December 2012 at 03:18 AM.
Old 8th December 2012, 03:16 AM
End of the World Initiate

After reading recent threads in the Ayu Music News section, and I'm really sad about the attitudes. Really, guys, bashing and putting down of Japanese fans is really unnecessary. Our cultures are completely different, and these kinds of forums are here for us to understand what different fans feel around the world.

This is not a religious cult for Ayumi Hamasaki, this is a forum for us to express our approval and disappointment. She is human, and she makes mistakes. And obviously, as a product manager, she has made a mistake right now. She is not an Opera Singer or a folk singer. She makes pop music for the popular opinion, and she sells it to the general public, hoping for sales. Unfortunately she is a product first and foremost, as all pop stars are. There is a lot more criticism about the way she conducts her personal life with her professional life, and although it's sad it's reality.

If we try to understand each other, we'll have a better understanding of just how rotten this music industry is. Of course I want her to do good, but on the other hand I still have feelings taught to me by society - personal and professional lives should be completely separate. You don't see a CEO marrying an employee and then placing him on the board of directors. That's just bad business, as is this.

Quote:
you are actually just as condemning in your post,. (just sayin )
and I didn't realize your office encompassed all of the areas that were effected by the earthquake, glad you could clear that up for us.
(not that I agree with earthquake effecting sales at all, because it doesn't, nor do pathetic fans that want to 'boycott' )
I feel I need to be entirely frank with you.

You are truly a sad, sad individual. I tried reasoning with you and talking to you, but there's no point. All you care about is what you think, and what other people who think like you think. You attack those who have different opinions than you, and it's just not helping the conversation. Do you have fun attacking people like this? I honestly don't get it. What is the point of being on a forum them? To make yourself feel like you know it all?
Old 8th December 2012, 03:18 AM
SURREAL Initiate

wut why would she leave avex. if she truly wanted to leave she could have years ago...this isn't south korea ayu isn't under like a 18 year slave contract. avex would also never drop ayu unless she did something really awful
Spoiler:
one of those things aren't low sales
Old 8th December 2012, 03:19 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Source?
source? is it not common knowledge that artist make most of their money touring and paying for it out of their own pocket?
Also if you watch a DVD from her concert youll see at the very end it says all produced by hamasaki ayumi.

@maikaru just take a good hard look at yourself please.

Last edited by TeamAyu2004; 8th December 2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old 8th December 2012, 03:26 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
After reading recent threads in the Ayu Music News section, and I'm really sad about the attitudes. Really, guys, bashing and putting down of Japanese fans is really unnecessary. Our cultures are completely different, and these kinds of forums are here for us to understand what different fans feel around the world.

This is not a religious cult for Ayumi Hamasaki, this is a forum for us to express our approval and disappointment. She is human, and she makes mistakes. And obviously, as a product manager, she has made a mistake right now. She is not an Opera Singer or a folk singer. She makes pop music for the popular opinion, and she sells it to the general public, hoping for sales. Unfortunately she is a product first and foremost, as all pop stars are. There is a lot more criticism about the way she conducts her personal life with her professional life, and although it's sad it's reality.

If we try to understand each other, we'll have a better understanding of just how rotten this music industry is. Of course I want her to do good, but on the other hand I still have feelings taught to me by society - personal and professional lives should be completely separate. You don't see a CEO marrying an employee and then placing him on the board of directors. That's just bad business, as is this.
well, this is something your culture needs to change. it's still stupid whether it's cultural or not. As a spaniard, we have "cultural" stuff which is not right. Then we need to improve our societies, culture is not the excuse.

Old 8th December 2012, 03:28 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

Can't you guys discuss stuff without having to turn it to personal attacks?? It gets really old and is quickly escalating to the point where we'll have another damn page in the trash bin of this crap.

AGREE TO DISAGREE AND WALK AWAY. You're not going to change each other's opinions, so resorting to attacking each other does no good.

CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING.

did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 8th December 2012, 03:29 AM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
source? is it not common knowledge that artist make most of their money touring and paying for it out of their own pocket?
Also if you watch a DVD from her concert youll see at the very end it says all produced by hamasaki ayumi.
Okay thanks for letting me know~
But what you're talking about is something that varies from artist to artist, it's not a black and white issue. I seriously doubt the stage and other such stuff is paid directly by Ayu. All that stuff is likely budgeted and handled by Avex Live Creative.
That doesn't mean anything, that only started appearing from CDL06-07 and only happened because Max suggested Ayu took the full credit for envisioning her shows IIRC. Doesn't have anything to do with money. For example her albums are personally produced by Max Matsuura, doesn't mean the instruments are directly paid for out of his pocket.
Old 8th December 2012, 03:37 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Okay thanks for letting me know~
But what you're talking about is something that varies from artist to artist, it's not a black and white issue. I seriously doubt the stage and other such stuff is paid directly by Ayu. All that stuff is likely budgeted and handled by Avex Live Creative.
That doesn't mean anything, that only started appearing from CDL06-07 and only happened because Max suggested Ayu took the full credit for envisioning her shows IIRC. Doesn't have anything to do with money. For example her albums are personally produced by Max Matsuura, doesn't mean the instruments are directly paid for out of his pocket.
I don't know what she pays or what Avex pays. Avex is the record label so it has to invest money and infrastructure on Ayu. If she was a black hole of money, they would cancel her shows and tours. She pays back with ticket sales, album and single sales, DVDs, goods, publicity...

Closed Thread

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, oricon