[Tohoshinki] Stand by Tohoshinki's 11th Thread! - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd November 2009, 05:13 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

SM will have a press conference later.
They just made a statement that they will not allow TVXQ to continue group activities right now.

SOOMPI IS GOING CRAAAZY.
Old 2nd November 2009, 06:55 AM
until that Day… Initiate

^

what??
SM won't allow TVXQ to continue their group activities?
only in Korea right?
Japan activities will still going right?
i'm gonna kick SM's ass if they try to do something with Tohoshinki~

oh my god..
it will be really the end for TVXQ? T______T

what theeee...... T___T

Quote:
[NEWS] TVXQ not allowed to continue group activities!

SM Entertainment will hold a press conference today regarding the conflict with TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki.

Lawyers of SM Entertainment said:

"The court's ruling for TVXQ is not fair. They didn't consider the main reasons of the case. Their long contract is so that we can let them grow and have a long term deal with them. We want to look at their career in the long run and the court's decision is not letting us do that. This is going to affect TVXQ's international promotions. It'll also create confusion for stars that want to have long term contracts and move on to bigger things later in their careers and for the companies that want to nurture talented people for a longer time. Not only that, it'll have some unwanted consequences on exports of Korean music as well as other issues."

They continued to say:

"Each year, we adjusted the contracts in favor of the members. Before this problem, the three members never complained about anything. Now that they have succeeded this much, they are complaining. They have just started to reach the top and now want to separate. Before a final decision is made, the three can do their personal and individual work. However, we did not acknowledge the right for the three to work as TVXQ."

Because of all this, TVXQ has not been able to work and SM Entertainment will seek to receive compensation for damages during the time that TVXQ has been inactive.

Source: The Star Chosun
credits: allkpop
shared by: dbsknights

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 2nd November 2009 at 07:09 AM.
Old 2nd November 2009, 07:10 AM
ever free Initiate

apparently changmin and yunho are supporting SM, but idk how reliable allkpop is.

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/ful...o_supports_sm/
Old 2nd November 2009, 08:44 AM
count down Initiate

thanks guys for all the news/links! very strange indeed... I guess some things were lost in translation; I guess Changmin & Yunho mean that they trust SM (to do their contract/things well)... can't imagine a conflict among the 5 of them...

and what SM has said about the lawsuit is just disgusting. someone get me a bucket so that I can puke, and also a machine gun and possibly some grenades so I can destroy SM like, NOW.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 2nd November 2009, 09:20 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

god, even yunho's and changmin's father talked bout this!

Quote:
Mr. Chung, the father of Yunho, stated:

The two members who did not involve themselves in this legal dispute are the real victims here. They suffered from financial loss, psychological suffering and most importantly they lost their reputation. Who is to compensate them for their losses? I intend to ask the other three members this: Whatever the reason, why do you intend to cause such great controversy and drive DBSK, an international brand name, into a break-up? Do you care at all about the other two members and their suffering?

The beauty product business wasn't something that was supervised by SME. On top of that, the beauty product company itself wasn't very trustworthy. When it was started, I felt that DBSK's reputation could potentially suffer from involvement with that company and advised my son of the issue. He shared my concerns as well, and that is why he did not involve himself in the business. SME later asked the three members to withdraw from the business but their parents resisted unreasonably. Mr. Shim (Changmin's father) and I tried to convince them as well but they simply refused to change their minds. I later learned that the three members took up legal actions against SME without consulting me nor Mr. Shim. DBSK is not owned by those three members only. They ignored not only the controversy that would rise but also the rights of other two members.

Mr. Shim, father of Changmin, stated:

Simply put, the other three members took legal actions against SM because of the beauty product business matter and other reasons which involve their financial gains. What they claim as their reasons, reasons such as unfair contract and unclear profit division are merely excuses to hide the true reason behind their actions. After the three members started the beauty product business, one of the parents called me and told me shenanigans like "This business can be worth millions or even billions in the future. When we tell the media that DBSK has started a business, share price of our company will hit the roof - we will tell you in advance so you can profit from the information."

Three members claim that the contract is unfair and calculations are unclear, but my son and I have read over the contract with SM clearly and agreed to all clauses, from the very first contract through all five revisions that have been made. For every income my son has received I reviewed all of the the numbers. I feel sorry for the three members and their parents as they must know of the truth but they continue to make false claims."

source:allkpop
this is getting worse
waterballoon, i'm coming with you to destroy SM! then everything will be right!!

i hope this is not gonna start problem with the members
dbsk fighting!! <3

AHH!!
just read this!!
Quote:
CEO of SME calls the legal actions a “fraud”

The SM Entertainment held a press conference today and told their side of the story regarding their legal dispute with three members of TVXQ/DBSK. In addition to a statement by Yunho and Changmin, the two members who did not take legal actions against SME, and statements by their fathers, SME's own representatives spoke up as well; Mr. Kim Young Min, the CEO of the company, stated the following:

Back when we first advanced to Japanese market with S.E.S., major entertainment companies in Japan normally asked for contracts in length from 5 to 7 years. As long as the entertainer stayed with the company for the stated amount of time, the company would not cease investment into the entertainer. When we first planned for BoA to work in Japan, we set the length of the contract at 10 years to allow for long-term investment and a partnership with a major Japanese entertainment company. This resulted in SME working with AVEX, the largest entertainment company in Japan. BoA's great success in Japan was a product of such planning.

When we first planned for DBSK, we wanted to make them the number one artist in Asia. Five members and their parents shared such vision and agreed to add 3 years to initial 10 year contract. The members and their parents agreed to the contract because they found the vision as the number one artist in Asia, constant support from SM, plans to go abroad and continuous investment into the group very appealing. Everyone thoroughly reviewed the contract and agreed to all clauses. To keep the promise of advancement into Japan, SME invested over $4 mil into DBSK despite poor financial condition that the company was in. After 5 years in Japan, we can finally say that we are successful. It is unfair to focus merely on the number 13 without any background knowledge of how the contract was made and the goals and visions shared between SME and DBSK.

Kim Young Min then revealed some startling events that had occurred earlier this year.

On January 6, 2009, the three members told SM that they were going to China for a vacation; but in fact, they attended a meeting with the beauty product company's Chinese subsidiary to talk about investment into the company. We only realized of the deal after photos of them promoting the company surfaced online. We then learned that the three members are board members of the Chinese subsidiary and that they even carry business cards of the company with their name and position engraved.

The three members demanded an increase in their share in profit and we accepted their demands. In April, we had a dinner party after our concert in China. The three members told members of other groups about how much they trusted in SM. Shortly after in May, a Japanese fan asked AVEX's customer service department regarding an event by the beauty product company which claimed that the winner would have dinner with DBSK. SME feared that losses resulting from matters related to the beauty product business would be impossible to recover from. We wanted to review the members' contracts with the beauty product company to protect the members from potential dangers but they refused to share the contract with SME and did not take any actions to relieve SME from our concerns regarding their investment into that company. In June, a major beauty product company contacted us and said that they wanted to use DBSK in their commercials but the three members refused due to their own interest in beauty product business. Shortly after they took legal actions against SME.

The truth face of their action is a fraud. A fraud which fooled the entire nation with words such as "human rights" and "slavery".

Regarding the recent court ruling; three members are now free to pursue personal projects, however all DBSK-related work must be done through SME. Yunho and Changmin intend to promote DBSK in Korea next spring, and we feel that it should be planned at least six months in advance. SME asks the three members to respond to this by November 12th.

Credit: delacroix@allkpop
Sources: newsen.com (1/2)
right now i'm very angry. They talk like everything was because of the 3 members, but SM is a good company that take care of their singers. AGG, damn bast****. Seriously, someone should kick them ass!!

at least, they plan to comeback this spring...

Tumblr
| lastfm

Last edited by miroro; 2nd November 2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 2nd November 2009, 09:40 AM
count down Initiate

^ omg? i must have missed something cos I didn't understand a thing about the "beauty product business"... all the scandals feel really painful

Old 2nd November 2009, 09:41 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

^i just added a new article that talks a little more about that beauty product business

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 2nd November 2009, 11:14 AM
until that Day… Initiate

SM keeps on blaming JaeChunSu to involve in the beauty cosmetic company from China...
arghhhhhhhhh~~~~
what's going to happen T_________T
goshhh!! i hope JaeChunSu are alright...

and how a beauty product could ruin DBSK image?
i don't understand that...
Old 2nd November 2009, 11:36 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brand new love View Post
apparently changmin and yunho are supporting SM, but idk how reliable allkpop is.

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/ful...o_supports_sm/
I found this on DBSKnights: http://dbsknights.blogspot.com/2009/...ignatures.html
It compares the signatures of the statement with their signatures before the lawsuit. You don't have to be an expert to notice the difference
I think SME is spreading false statements in their favor

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 2nd November 2009, 11:39 AM
Greatful days Initiate

Wahhhh~ Why don't they just drop SM and use avex to release in Korea? >.< (BoA could follow them~)
Old 2nd November 2009, 12:02 PM
until that Day… Initiate

Now, HoMin's Dads also make statement..and very sharp statements... it could hurt JaeChunSu..hope it's not from their Dads, but being manipulated by SM

http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/...other-members/

amorphose, right now, it's not sure if HoMin actually want to stay in SM or not..
everything is still... weird.. confusing... so it's kind of hard to move together
because it looks like 3 VS 2..
it's much better if all 5 of them VS SM...
i still wonder why HoMin are still in SM... hmmm~~
Old 2nd November 2009, 02:00 PM
count down Initiate

Okay this has gotten really serious and scandalous imo, so I'm gonna analyze whole thing without being biased (as a HUGE JaeSuChun fan).

Firstly, I find it VERY suspicious why suddenly all these talk from ChangMin/Yunho and their fathers start to appear like right after the court has appeared to lean towards DBSK's side. It just gives the impression that SM is faking statements to sow discord and make them sound very noble, and the real "victims".

Okay, about the signatures... Yunho's has a slight difference, while Changmin's like 2 different signatures. It could be a fake statement, but again I know of people who have several signatures for different events/causes/purposes, so this whole statement by their fathers and them MIGHT be true.

Well, about the China beauty product thing... are there any concrete evidence out there that these 3 REALLY went to endorse the product? Until I see those 'ads' and what free dinner with DBSK thing with my own eyes, I'm not gonna believe that these 3 guys went to China to invest and endorse a beauty product.

What I personally feel now is that SM is using every means to

1) stop DBSK in their activities so that they can't do anything
2) release "information" to sow discord among the fans
3) release "information" to sow discord among the members

Cassopiea has managed to list down all the flaws regarding the contract with SM, the only thing SM has done so far is to keep releasing hurting and scandalous statements; with no actual proof whatsoever. Logically, I would believe that SM is up to no good.

Finally, I just wanna say that I'm not gonna believe anything that SM says until I've really seen what they have been claiming. Their motives are wayyyy too suspicious, and it's still ridiculous how they're stopping all their activities. It's really lame and childish; seems like SM really sucks as an artist management company.

Always keep the faith~ I believe things will turn out well in the end!

Old 2nd November 2009, 02:27 PM
still alone Initiate

^
I agree It's really suspicious that the other members and their parents are giving statements right now. They haven't done it before the court decision, so why start now? Changmin and Yunho would never talk like that about their best friends, even their brothers. Same goes for their parents. All the DBSK parents like each other and the members.

I found this status on facebook (from one of my Singaporean DBSK fans):
Quote:
JPJ shouted: HEY SM!! IF YOU'VE THE BALLS, THEN YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YUNHO & CHANGMIN AND THEIR PARENTS TO BE AT THE PRESS CON TOGETHER WITH YOU! AND NOT USING THOSE PILES OF ******* PAPERS TO FOOL US OKAY! SO WHAT THERE'S HOMIN'S SIGNATURES ON IT? THERE'S SOMETHING IN THIS WORLD CALLED ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!! YOU THINK WE'RE RETARDS LIKE YOU?! OHHHH ******* U!! >(
I found it quite amusing

Old 2nd November 2009, 02:36 PM
until that Day… Initiate

Finally, JaeChunSu have made statement through phone interview about SM's presscon~

http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/...metic-company/

waterballoon, about the CreBeau cosmetic thing..
there are actually stalkerish pics of JaeChunSu went to attend the ceremony of CreBeau on the early 2009, it was when the boys were having their 10 days vacation.. so they took the leave..
and i believe that they do invest in the Cosmetic Company because, so far, i've been seeing and reading some fan accounts where they went to visit their CreBeau stores in Korea.. example for Jae's CreBeau store with the name CreBeau-Jeff is being managed by one of his sisters,and fans often meet his sister there..
and so far, we've never seen that JaeChunSu endorse any CMs/advertisements/the like of CreBeau, they just purely invest money on it.. and in their CreBeau offices, there are lots of pictures from concerts of them.. but i bet those pics are taken from the fan-taken pictures and not officially from the products that SM ever released. (like pics from photobooks/concert books/etc)
there are even chibi version of Jae on the front door.. and i guess that chibi version of Jae isn't belong to SM right?

i think u should go to this blog:

http://dbsknights.blogspot.com/

and use the search engine, type "CreBeau"
there will be bunch of articles, pics, news, stalkerish pics about CreBeau~

YUIAyuNamieUtada, That's the coolest status everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
and he/she is sooooooo right about that..
if HoMin and their fathers really said that.. they should really come out to the presscons as well.
why just using paper statements, that's not so authentic!

Last edited by AyUmIXx; 2nd November 2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 2nd November 2009, 02:47 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUIAyuNamieUtada View Post
^
I agree It's really suspicious that the other members and their parents are giving statements right now. They haven't done it before the court decision, so why start now? Changmin and Yunho would never talk like that about their best friends, even their brothers. Same goes for their parents. All the DBSK parents like each other and the members.

I found this status on facebook (from one of my Singaporean DBSK fans):

I found it quite amusing
NICE Your friend rocks, XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
Finally, JaeChunSu have made statement through phone interview about SM's presscon~

http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/...metic-company/
So there beauty product thingy was true... well now it's really up to us and the media to choose who to believe - SM, or JaeChunSu. Personally I believe the latter, only because SM was dishonest from the start anyway.

Old 2nd November 2009, 02:53 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUIAyuNamieUtada View Post
JPJ shouted: HEY SM!! IF YOU'VE THE BALLS, THEN YOU SHOULD BE ASKING YUNHO & CHANGMIN AND THEIR PARENTS TO BE AT THE PRESS CON TOGETHER WITH YOU! AND NOT USING THOSE PILES OF ******* PAPERS TO FOOL US OKAY! SO WHAT THERE'S HOMIN'S SIGNATURES ON IT? THERE'S SOMETHING IN THIS WORLD CALLED ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!! YOU THINK WE'RE RETARDS LIKE YOU?! OHHHH ******* U!! >(
that was the best thing i've read ever!!

i don't believe SM. The want us to think dbsk is divided, but i know thay are together, and they trust each other.
you know... WE BELIEVE IN TOHOSHINKI FOREVER!! *gets emotional*

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 2nd November 2009, 03:13 PM
until that Day… Initiate

waterballoon, i still believe JaeChunSu, because u know with all the sudden Statements from HoMin and their Fathers are just too fast... i mean just in a day..
and just like on the Facebook status stated, why not brought HoMin and their Fathers to the Presscon if they felt like want to say something..why using written papers, where the SM side read out their statement directly.. why HoMin and their Fathers are only through papers? that's so weird~~
Old 2nd November 2009, 03:30 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrocleHeaven* View Post
that was the best thing i've read ever!!

i don't believe SM. The want us to think dbsk is divided, but i know thay are together, and they trust each other.
you know... WE BELIEVE IN TOHOSHINKI FOREVER!! *gets emotional*
Yeap, I think that's what SM wants... which is really childish btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
waterballoon, i still believe JaeChunSu, because u know with all the sudden Statements from HoMin and their Fathers are just too fast... i mean just in a day..
and just like on the Facebook status stated, why not brought HoMin and their Fathers to the Presscon if they felt like want to say something..why using written papers, where the SM side read out their statement directly.. why HoMin and their Fathers are only through papers? that's so weird~~
I agree. If they do appear in the press conference, it would be SO MUCH MORE believable please, but they decide to use documents, which is suspicious and not exactly reliable.

Old 2nd November 2009, 03:53 PM
still alone Initiate

^
How could SM think they could defeat Cassiopeia with photoshopping I mean, a lot of Yoosu and Yunjae things are photoshopped They just want us to believe that the members are divided, but we all know they aren't Like I said, they are like brothers and nothing can break the band they have ^__^

PS: AyUmIXx and waterballoon, I suggested you would become friends with JPJ on facebook She was an author on old TVXQ blog (Fangirlmitz), before they decided to create one big TVXQ blog like DBSKnights. She met the boys during SM Town in Bangkok And she is a real big fan of Yoochun

Old 2nd November 2009, 03:58 PM
ever free Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
Firstly, I find it VERY suspicious why suddenly all these talk from ChangMin/Yunho and their fathers start to appear like right after the court has appeared to lean towards DBSK's side. It just gives the impression that SM is faking statements to sow discord and make them sound very noble, and the real "victims".
they're definitely doing this to an extent. no one knows if changmin and yunho are really supporting SM, but another group under SM is defending them now, saying they have so much say in what they do and they have so much ~freedom~ or some crap. what a coincidence that they decided to talk about how awesome SM is at this moment!

also, i think it's really weird that "yunho" signed that document with his autograph. as if someone would write -U KNOW- with a little star on something like that.
Closed Thread

Tags
always keep the faith, cassiopeia, dbsk, rising gods of the east, tvxq