[Official Message] 『ayumi hamasaki Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7days Special~』DVD/Blu-ray! - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th February 2011, 06:52 PM
JEWEL Initiate

They better not cancel it, that's all I have to say.
Old 26th February 2011, 07:07 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumisrael View Post
So I wonder when we will get news about the blu-ray! I wanna pre-order it already!
ME TOO! When I found out the the Rock n Roll circus was coming to DVD I was like, going preorder that... but then I found out that it was coming to blu-ray.l. so not I don't want to order anything till I find out the major differences!
Old 26th February 2011, 07:39 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

^ I feel like she's been cutting it close when it comes to publishing finalized information for the last few releases (since the start of the 48-49-50 single trilogy). We'll definitely get all of the final DVD/ayu-mi-x info (tracklist and covers) by mid March. Maybe we'll get the blu-ray release date then, too? Or maybe they'll wait until after the DVD is released to officially announce the blu-ray launch date?

Last edited by thatstacey; 26th February 2011 at 07:40 PM. Reason: way too many "releases"
Old 26th February 2011, 09:56 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ blah, i hate all this waiting!!
Old 27th February 2011, 02:20 AM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
^ blah, i hate all this waiting!!
UGH! Me, too!
Old 27th February 2011, 05:21 PM
BALLAD Initiate

yeah, i don't understand why Avex teams of working style can be sooooo different.

if only Ayu's staff can be like kuu's staff and give us the info faster, i'll be very happy. I need the details!

My Instagram

Old 27th February 2011, 05:27 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ I think it has to deal with the building up the hype. The longer it takes for them to release info the more you want it, bla bla bla, kinda stuff.
Old 27th February 2011, 06:24 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
yeah, i don't understand why Avex teams of working style can be sooooo different.

if only Ayu's staff can be like kuu's staff and give us the info faster, i'll be very happy. I need the details!
Ayu's stuff is avex's staff, Ku's staff is rhythmzone's staff. Having said that even though they are practically one company they both do their things in different ways as far as marketing and promotion go, but yeah I wouldn't mind them being a bit faster either.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 28th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Uh oh, but I think I have another problem here...KANJANI EIGHT!!! (You Johnny's group!!!)

They're in Ayu's rights of way! Ayu will NEVER make it #1 with a Johnny's artist releasing on the same day... (And they're releasing a Blu-ray version on the SAME DAY while Ayu's later on in April! Grr you...)
Old 1st March 2011, 01:35 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ just the dvd? What group is this??

PLUS! last day in February!! less then a month to go!!
Old 1st March 2011, 03:12 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
^ just the dvd? What group is this??

PLUS! last day in February!! less then a month to go!!
Quite a hot boyband style group from Johnny's Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
They're in Ayu's rights of way! Ayu will NEVER make it #1 with a Johnny's artist releasing on the same day... (And they're releasing a Blu-ray version on the SAME DAY while Ayu's later on in April! Grr you...)
So........... are they releasing on the same day or before ayu? And so what if ayu doesn't make it to the No.1 spot on the DVD list? She doesn't have that record to keep.

Besides, rankings is the LAST thing I worry about when it comes to ayu. I love her music, style and personality, she can drop totally out of the charts and I'll still love her music.

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't get what all the hype about rankings everytime something new comes out. Is it that important, people???

Visit: Misa-chan’s J-pop blog ♪

Old 1st March 2011, 04:56 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misa-chan View Post
Quite a hot boyband style group from Johnny's Inc.

So........... are they releasing on the same day or before ayu? And so what if ayu doesn't make it to the No.1 spot on the DVD list? She doesn't have that record to keep.

Besides, rankings is the LAST thing I worry about when it comes to ayu. I love her music, style and personality, she can drop totally out of the charts and I'll still love her music.

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly don't get what all the hype about rankings everytime something new comes out. Is it that important, people???
Yes, it is.. if you don't make money for the company then they don't want to keep you, which means less music for her fans. The more number one albums a musician has the more likely they have for staying power and what not.

Which i think ayumi will beat them at the charts... just fyi

Last edited by TeamAyu2004; 1st March 2011 at 05:01 AM.
Old 1st March 2011, 07:23 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Yes, it is.. if you don't make money for the company then they don't want to keep you, which means less music for her fans. The more number one albums a musician has the more likely they have for staying power and what not.

Which i think ayumi will beat them at the charts... just fyi
1. Ayu has little chances of beating Kanjani8, they are after all a JE boyband, their DVDs and singles rarely sell less than hers, if it was an album, she'd beat them, but singles/DVDs are their territory
2. The position rarely reflects the amount of money someone earns, so while the sales are important, the position is not.
3. Kanjani8 will in no way affect the amount that RnRC dvd will sell.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 1st March 2011 at 08:16 AM.
Old 1st March 2011, 07:49 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

DVDs are generally not an important factor for an artist compared to albums and singles, just to let you know...
Old 1st March 2011, 07:53 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
DVDs are generally not an important factor for an artist compared to albums and singles, just to let you know...
So if you're saying that then...

Quote:
Uh oh, but I think I have another problem here...KANJANI EIGHT!!! (You Johnny's group!!!)

What's the point of this post?
Old 1st March 2011, 11:26 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
2. The position rarely reflects the amount of money someone earns, so while the sales are important, the position is not.
Totally agree! to me , sales're way more important than her position on chart !
Old 1st March 2011, 11:47 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Kanjani Eight?! Do you really think that they could be a threat to Ayu? Yes, okay, they are a JE group and I would be worried if Arashi released something on the same day...but Kanjani?

But then...I'm not interested in Kanjani and don't know how much they normally sell. But they don't strike me as the most popular of JE-groups!

Still, Ayu is HUGE! All her releases always sell like crazy, so I don't think it matters if she gets #1 or #2 or #7.
I'll never understand why people care so much about numbers. Ayu has proved countless times that she can do amazing things, so she doesn't have to do it with every single release!

*i had a dream that you were gone*
tumblr

Old 1st March 2011, 12:06 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midori-chan View Post
Kanjani Eight?! Do you really think that they could be a threat to Ayu? Yes, okay, they are a JE group and I would be worried if Arashi released something on the same day...but Kanjani?

But then...I'm not interested in Kanjani and don't know how much they normally sell. But they don't strike me as the most popular of JE-groups!

Still, Ayu is HUGE! All her releases always sell like crazy, so I don't think it matters if she gets #1 or #2 or #7.
I'll never understand why people care so much about numbers. Ayu has proved countless times that she can do amazing things, so she doesn't have to do it with every single release!
Kanjani's last two singles released in 2010 were both certified Platinum (the last time Ayu's single got Platinum certification was in 2008). Their last two DVDs also had been certified Platinum, though I am not sure about their sales.

Ayu is big, not huge atm and her stuff does not sell like crazy anymore...but yeah I don't really care about how she sells atm.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 1st March 2011, 01:31 PM
Voyage Initiate

She's not as everywhere and has huge as she used to be, but she's still got a good and steady fan base. I'm sure she knows that.
BTS Wings Tour 2017
G-Dragon M.O.T.T.E World Tour 2017
Taeyang White Night World Tour 2017
Old 1st March 2011, 03:33 PM
GREEN Initiate

Yeah, the fans are there and thats all the counts.

As for the early post, position DOES count. Sales are more important true, but if you are a company then you want the artist that has more number 1 albums then albums that don't even reach the top 5. A ton of people go by positions on charts. If its a number 1 seller then people want to know why and go out to buy, which adds more to the sales.

Its all in the marketing and what not.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 7 days special, arena tour 2009, arena tour 2010, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, rock'n'roll circus, team ayu, teamayu