[News] TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood- - Page 17 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th April 2019, 05:50 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Than I don't get why are you still here, because she always was like this and always will be
first of all, no she hasn’t and...

Quote:
Than I don't get why are you still here, because she always was like this and always will be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uknow! View Post
You don't have any idea about what singing is, how to sing and which things are important when you're performing for a public. If you're an Ayu hater then it's ok, but this sounds ridiculous.

And sorry for the tone of my post, but I can't be quiet anymore lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
Older fan turning hater ....definitely the worst...
I must say that Ayu has always been more or less pitchy over the years so fans pretty much know what to expect ... especially since she is deaf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post

I don't really get why someone who clearly hates Ayu keeps on coming in here to trash her. Why don't you get a better hobbie, or a job, or something?
And second of all, you all don't like what I say? well.. sorry about it! but unless I break an AHS rule (which I’ve never had since 2003) or they ban me for a good reason, you all gonna see more of me whether you'll like it or not because it's my opinion!... I didn't know I was in [ANY OF YOUR USER NAMES] SEKAI FORUM...

it had to be said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
Have you even watched POM 2018 ? There were no props and half of the concert was without any dancers on stage. Her voice was on point the whole time (and it's not just the DVD because i attended the concert twice).
Nope I haven't but I'll will give it a try! thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE View Post
Oh, I guess I am the only one who didn't think minkAYuko's posts were hateful.
Strongly opinionated, yes. Like all of your posts are. So I don't get it, why we treat him as if he is an hater/troll.
Thank you! never been rude to anyone and been always about the debate but we all have strong feelings about ayu and that's ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
^ To be fair, if you take in consideration all of his posts in every thread related to Ayu he really sounds like an ex-fan now hater, the way he talks about her implies he just doesn't like her at all (as I said, just read his comments on other thread, not just this one) but he's not really rude and this is a forum where we all express our opinions, no matter how bitter they are, as long as they aren't rude towards anyone in particular
Also thank you! and yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
No, you were not the only one. Their opinion was interesting to read and shouldn't be attacked.

That's hilarious and on point to be honest. I'm sorry that you're getting attacked.
No problem!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
False. It's Ayu who had been lip syncing several songs per concert for years (I don't know if she still does). Farmer only lip synced the first verse of "À force de…", the opening song from "Timeless 2013" tour. She used loud backing track in choruses of many songs in Mylemium Tour, but that's about it. She does not lip sync, even with backing track she's singing over it and numerous fan recordings with wrong lyrics, off-key notes and improvisations prove it. There are also recordings from in-ear monitors.

It's not OK to call people names.

For me Ayu, Utada and Mylene are all in the same category for the most part: beautiful and talented women who write their own lyrics, have an amazing catalog of songs, but are disappointing live singers. They all try to sing out of their range.
They all tend to go off-key a lot, however Ayu is definitely not better, she's the only one who screams, her voice doesn't sound like it comes out naturally, it often feels forced. Mylene is able to sell emotions too, but without portraying Ayu's crazy drama on stage.
Utada's vocals depend on the day, she's hit or miss, sometimes she can suprise me with decent vocals, sometimes she is nasally and out of tune.
Ayu and Mylene were not always that bad. Ayu used not to scream, which made a huge difference and she was better at hitting notes. Mylene damaged her voice by decades of smoking, her voice used to be clearer, stronger and she was actually good at hitting notes.

If I remember correctly you were ranting about embarassing performance of What Is Forever Love. Why can't other users complain too?
And this! I feel the same way about all expressed here!!!
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 5th April 2019, 06:47 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

@Chris85 - I’ve attended every tour since 2012 with the exception of Premium Showcase. The only time I was positive she was lip syncing was during A BEST live - poker face and HONEY. Been attending 2 dates since then and there was hardly ever a performance that sounded the same. Sure she has done it more in the past, but I don’t really think she does it much anymore.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 5th April 2019, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Oh, I guess I am the only one who didn't think minkAYuko's posts were hateful.
Strongly opinionated, yes. Like all of your posts are. So I don't get it, why we treat him as if he is an hater/troll.
I second that. Also I think it's nice of you to mention it. =)
Old 5th April 2019, 10:18 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by minkAYuko View Post
Nope I haven't but I'll will give it a try! thank you!!
The SEASONS performance of that concert is a delight to listen to, if you don't want to watch the whole concert i'd suggest you skip directly to that song lol

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 5th April 2019, 12:43 PM
WE WISH Initiate

minkAYuko can certainly express their opinions. I think most of their posts in this thread came up with pretty random and not great arguments that were not based off good assumptions or info, but everyone here has the right to do that and there are many ayu fans who do the same sometimes here, sometimes elsewhere (and for positive opinions sometimes as well). Of course, people can also give their opinion on anyone esles thoughts as well, including obvious agreement or disagreement. Otherwise these would be threads full of opinion and no dialogue.

Speaking in general now, I think for people that clearly dislike ayu now and are unhappy with most of what she does and for others who complain about her character as well (lazy, prideful, dumb, bimbo-ish....all things I've heard said recently and in the last few years by fans), it's best to let them express it anyway so at least we know how parts of the fandom are feeling and can understand why. It never hurt anyone here to listen or understand.

But I'd also venture away from calling any positive response to a negative one "attacking" as I think that word gets thrown around more here than it actually happens (not saying it doesn't, it certainly does).

Edit: to add, I think the diversity of opinions keeps things interesting. It's interesting to see people discuss why and why not ayu could or should do a world tour and other things. I dont always contribute my own perspective, but I'm glad people still take the time to post and contribute here.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Last edited by primavera♥; 5th April 2019 at 12:47 PM.
Old 7th April 2019, 06:56 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Not calling anyone out in particular but I can always spot someone who clearly isn't much of an ayu fan but comes here to try to rile fans up, most likely as some form of revenge because ayu fans immaturely trashed one of their favorites in a different thread and they're still butthurt. It's all just a bunch of immaturity..

Quote:
Originally Posted by primavera♥ View Post
minkAYuko can certainly express their opinions. I think most of their posts in this thread came up with pretty random and not great arguments that were not based off good assumptions or info, but everyone here has the right to do that and there are many ayu fans who do the same sometimes here, sometimes elsewhere (and for positive opinions sometimes as well). Of course, people can also give their opinion on anyone esles thoughts as well, including obvious agreement or disagreement. Otherwise these would be threads full of opinion and no dialogue.

Speaking in general now, I think for people that clearly dislike ayu now and are unhappy with most of what she does and for others who complain about her character as well (lazy, prideful, dumb, bimbo-ish....all things I've heard said recently and in the last few years by fans), it's best to let them express it anyway so at least we know how parts of the fandom are feeling and can understand why. It never hurt anyone here to listen or understand.

But I'd also venture away from calling any positive response to a negative one "attacking" as I think that word gets thrown around more here than it actually happens (not saying it doesn't, it certainly does).

Edit: to add, I think the diversity of opinions keeps things interesting. It's interesting to see people discuss why and why not ayu could or should do a world tour and other things. I dont always contribute my own perspective, but I'm glad people still take the time to post and contribute here.
Just thought I'd say I always enjoy reading your posts, they're always well thought out and mature.
Old 7th April 2019, 01:35 PM
Love song H-Initiate

BACK TO TOPIC FROM THE DRAMA

From tomorrow 8th April repost your favorite song at the twitter from AWA with hashtag #ayuの一番好きな曲 and maybe ayu will sing this song at this tour

so looks like she going to change setlist a lot
Old 9th April 2019, 11:00 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
so looks like she going to change setlist a lot
Don't get your hopes up.

Old 9th April 2019, 03:52 PM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Don't get your hopes up.
This made me chuckle. Sad, but true.
Old 12th April 2019, 10:57 PM
Initiate

Have just realised I'll be in Tokyo during 13/14 July ... Anyone got a spare ticket they are selling?

I assume there won't be a Round 2 lottery with TeamAyu given general sale starts very soon....
Old 13th April 2019, 04:31 PM

In case anyone is attending and thinking about buying the hoody: do it. It's so comfy and warm! I really love it!
Old 13th April 2019, 04:34 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

It's sad that I don't have twitter, I'd like to request And Then but i'm not sure if creating a twitter account just for this is worth it lol

Also, there won't be new goods??

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 13th April 2019, 07:40 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
In case anyone is attending and thinking about buying the hoody: do it. It's so comfy and warm! I really love it!
The Mirror9 Hoodie?

I think there sure will be some new goods for new tour leg

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 13th April 2019, 11:36 PM

^yeah this one. I feel as if they will still sell the hoody, it seems very popular among people.
Old 14th April 2019, 02:32 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Second this.

I bought the hoodie at A^3, and it has to be the best hoodie I’ve ever owned in my life. I can’t stop wearing it, so the fact I get to also rep Ayu at the same time wearing it is quite serendipitous.
Old 14th April 2019, 07:53 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I was thinking about buying it but can´t decide of I should choose L or M.
Ayu Tour Shirts fit me best in M, but the hoodie is designed to nrly look like a dress, so I think buying it in L because I am a bit bigger than japanese ppl xD

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 14th April 2019, 08:34 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
I was thinking about buying it but can´t decide of I should choose L or M.
Ayu Tour Shirts fit me best in M, but the hoodie is designed to nrly look like a dress, so I think buying it in L because I am a bit bigger than japanese ppl xD
I’m typically an American M, so I asked the girl to show me the M size and WOW — it’s probably like an American XXL, so I’m curious what the L size is like.
Old 14th April 2019, 08:48 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

mhh ok, for shirts I am an european S (sometimes M) so I think I will take M size XD

Old 14th April 2019, 01:57 PM

^if you're an S I would definitely take M! I'm overweight and am usually wearing 40/L. I chose the hoodie in M, since L was sooooo big and even for me it was the right choice. I never wear hoodies as dresses, since I usually wear skirts. But I am still able to wear a pullover under the hoodie and it's still oversized and I could probably wear another pullover under it. lol
I think M should fit you just right. =)
Old 15th April 2019, 06:03 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

ah ok thank you, then I will take M xD
Oh one last question, easy to wash? because after the Defend Paris shirt is runied after the first wash I am carefully ><

Closed Thread

Tags
misunderstood, trouble, trouble tour 2019-2020