New album 'Love songs' & Ayu-produced single 'Dream ON' 12/22 [IX] - Page 18 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 19th December 2010, 02:15 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I honestly am so pleased with this album. There's not a single song I skip over!!
Well.... I can see Thank U being that song possibly in the future, only because I like those inspirational songs when I'm in a good mood... haha

Will post my review on the review thread shortly.

You don't know how beautiful you are. ♡

Set by ownsarai.

Old 19th December 2010, 02:48 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Yeah, I love "Thank U" SO much! the music in that song is gorgeous and I've had the "lalala"'s stuck in my head all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumieregrl View Post
I feel like the music on this album is very detailed...It is very interesting to listen to because of all the changes in the music. For the first time in a long while, I am actually interested in listening to the music and individual instruments, other than just Ayu's singing and the entire feel of the song.
agreed! there is so much going on in all of the songs, it's hard for me to get bored. I think this album is going to have a lot of replay value for me.

Last edited by love in music; 19th December 2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 19th December 2010, 02:56 AM
And Then Initiate

I've printed out all of the lyric translations and am going to listen to the whole album while reading along. Should be interesting!
Old 19th December 2010, 02:58 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
I feel like the music on this album is very detailed...It is very interesting to listen to because of all the changes in the music. For the first time in a long while, I am actually interested in listening to the music and individual instruments, other than just Ayu's singing and the entire feel of the song.
THIS is one of the comments that has made me very intrigued and tempted to listen to the album. I love music that has this intricacy.
somehow I only get this with Electro..
so I really wanna hear what there is in this album MUSIC-wise. esp in a Pop album
Old 19th December 2010, 03:03 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
ah~~ ME TOO!!
the new songs are so rich with different kind of instruments in them...sound nice n never get bored with it
Old 19th December 2010, 03:05 AM
And Then Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
THIS is one of the comments that has made me very intrigued and tempted to listen to the album. I love music that has this intricacy.
somehow I only get this with Electro..
so I really wanna hear what there is in this album MUSIC-wise. esp in a Pop album
I want to say that this album reminds me of some American/British/etc albums as far as music quality goes. It's hard to put into words, but yea, I usually don't want to "pick apart" a Japanese album, although Gackt and X Japan are exceptions. This music quality and style plus the lyrics...the strings...synth...

(Btw, I wonder what Ayu thinks of us tweeting her about listening to the album when it doesn't officially release until next Wednesday? )
Old 19th December 2010, 03:06 AM
until that Day… Initiate

^ hahaha i think ayu is totally find with it..haha..
i guess she knows her album somehow has leaked haha XDD
Old 19th December 2010, 03:07 AM
And Then Initiate

Yea, I'm sure Avex lets her know, but it still makes me giggle. XD It's an excellent way to get free advertising.
Old 19th December 2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
(Btw, I wonder what Ayu thinks of us tweeting her about listening to the album when it doesn't officially release until next Wednesday? )
yeah I saw those tweets she replied to about the album and I was thinking how people probably shouldn't comment on that yet but with her replies it doesn't really seem like she minds.
Old 19th December 2010, 03:09 AM
End roll Initiate

Is anyone else completely blown away by November? I can't stop listening to it, it's so effing amazing. Her vocals are incredible.

Last edited by kagami; 19th December 2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 19th December 2010, 03:29 AM
until that Day… Initiate

haha it's just liked when avex trying so hard to put down all the avex artists related vids on YT, but then Ayu is the one who recommends the fans to watch her best artists live performance...hahaha..
Old 19th December 2010, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagami View Post
Is anyone else completely blown away by November? I can't stop listening to it, it's so effing amazing. Her vocals are incredibly.
Yep, it's so emotional and gorgeous, it's also really different sounding for an ayu ballad, she really has no other ballad that sounds similar to this imo.
Old 19th December 2010, 04:21 AM
count down Initiate

November is like, the worst song on the album imo LOL but maybe I need to listen to it more, but first listen - not impressed.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 19th December 2010, 04:33 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
November is like, the worst song on the album imo LOL but maybe I need to listen to it more, but first listen - not impressed.
It's so good! It's like my fav. The melody is good and it has this slight haunting emotion to it at certain parts. I love it.
Worst song is Like a doll. Hello snoozeville. So boring during the chorus especially. (I don't hate it but it's def. my least fav of the new tracks. Well, actually Love song probably is. Boring too.)
Old 19th December 2010, 04:36 AM
End of the World Initiate

I didn't expect anything, or know what to expect. I was so 50/50 about the singles, I was pretty neutral towards RnRC too.

So when I listened to this album... just woah. Tie between Love Song, November and sending mail for my favourite new track. I think crossroad will forever be my favourite song on the album haha
Old 19th December 2010, 04:40 AM
ayu trance Initiate

As someone said, the songs feel really rich. The music is just so good and has so many elements in every single song. It's really hard to get bored of anything, because each time I listen I notice new songs and feel myself getting deeper and deeper into the song.
Old 19th December 2010, 04:53 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Aria should have been a full song.
de tu puño y letra
Old 19th December 2010, 05:04 AM
Dolls Initiate

Love songs are just like MY STORY minus ROCK
lols
Old 19th December 2010, 05:11 AM
Initiate

I haven't gotten over Love Song to pay much attention to the rest of the album. 43 plays for Love Song and still going.
Old 19th December 2010, 05:11 AM
Dolls Initiate

Btw, I'm curious if anyone noticed the Backround music in Like a doll, i love this song - but i think this bcg music DONT fit. It feels like broken rip or sth :|?

Tags
〜♡〜, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, dream on, hamasaki ayumi, love songs, team ayu, teamayu