[KAT-TUN] Pieces - KAT-TUN Thread #18 ♫ - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12th February 2012, 03:58 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Jin will be a commentator for the 54th Grammy Award Ceremony live on WOWOW LIVE this coming Monday, Feb 13th at 9:30 in Japan (» on Sunday Feb 12th, in California). As an artist currently active in America, he’s going to comment from a studio set up in L.A.

WOWOW LIVE is Japanese paid TV channel. Grammy Awards live starts on 2/13 9:30 AM JST on WOWOW LIVE. (repeated at 10 PM JST)
http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3365657.html

wow o_o

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 12th February 2012, 09:33 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Whoa...why would Johnny Kitagawa try to punish Jin just for marrying Meisa??? That seems ridiculous...
Old 12th February 2012, 03:42 PM
Kana×Shin

Maru commenting on Jin×Meisa's marriage on Shuichi. Basically Maru found out through tv &his reaction: Majissuka?

Old 12th February 2012, 04:30 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
Whoa...why would Johnny Kitagawa try to punish Jin just for marrying Meisa??? That seems ridiculous...
He is not being punished for marrying Meisa. Kitagawa said that the fact that the company was not informed of the marriage prior has meant a lot of inconveniences for the agency and caused issues with work commitment.

Cr: JpopAsia

Old 12th February 2012, 10:05 PM
Kana×Shin

NAKAMARU ON JIN’S MARRIAGE “I FOUND OUT BY TV”

Quote:
On the 12th broadcast of Nippon Terebi’s Shu-ichi, KAT-TUN’S Nakamaru Yuichi (28) touched on ex-member’s Akanishi Jin’s (27) sudden marriage.

When asked about the marriage, Nakamaru replied ‘I didn’t know. I found out by TV. When I faced the TV, I was like ‘seriously!?’. I was really surprised.”

On the broadcast, Nakamaru also gave a message for Akanishi, “With marriage the environment suddenly changes, so I think you’re going to be taking on a lot of responsibility, but with you two working together, a beautiful family can be created “, he said encouragingly.

This news comes as the marriage between Kuroki Meisa (23) and Akanishi Jin created bewilderment between both of their respective agencies who were not informed of the news beforehand. In Kuroki’s case, due to her pregnancy, schedule changes have been made, and Johnny Kitagawa has stated “As the person in the charge, I have to consider it” regarding Akanishi’s punishment.
Jin at the Grammys and we can see his wedding ring

Last edited by Kana×Shin; 12th February 2012 at 11:03 PM.
Old 12th February 2012, 11:20 PM

oh wow lmao

Johnny-san found this out though the newspaper while Nakamaru found it out via TV

go figure ~_~ , doesn't anyone within the talent agency communicate with each other face to face on a personal level , instead of finding all this out though the media ?

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 13th February 2012, 11:02 AM
fairyland Initiate

if anyone is wondering what kind of response my husband gave in response to the Akanishi Jin marriage:

LOL.
so cold, so cold. but i don't blame him. he's so tired of giving an opinion over everything, it's so obvious.

EDIT: if you can't understand Japanese...he basically ignores it. the part where he's talking is just the product he's promoting, nothing on Jin.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Last edited by ll moments ll; 13th February 2012 at 11:06 AM. Reason: making your life easier.
Old 13th February 2012, 11:55 AM
forgiveness Initiate

^Oh snaaaap! He really didn't want to say ANYTHING about that. He didn't even raise his eyebrow. xD

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 13th February 2012, 12:09 PM

go go Kame XD

see I know there's a very good reason on why I still adore you (not as much as before haha) up to now (≧▽≦) (≧▽≦) (≧▽≦)

Show them who's boss

Old 13th February 2012, 12:13 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^^And why should he? I don't get why people (not here but in other communities) are even suprised that the KAT-TUN members don't really care about Jin and his stunts. He doesn't care about them either. They are not friends. And that has been obvious from the very start. Honestly I think they were really relieved when he was gone from the group. And can you blame them?
Old 13th February 2012, 12:19 PM

it's true , doesn't mean you used to work together as colleagues , it will mean that you will hang out together outside of work :O

likewise in a talent agency as well . I guess the media wanted to utilise this opportunity to egg on & grill on practically everyone possible & asking them to comment about it

would be weird if someone were to say negative things so openly in the public eye ? & if that happen , the media will have another go at things again ~_~

Old 13th February 2012, 12:55 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Naturally I feel like Kame did the right thing. It's not what he was there for either. But if he would have want to avoid japanese media talk about him (Kame) he would have just give out a plain regular answer instead of nothing. He's kind of building drama on the drama. But again, I think he did the right thing to tell off those reporters by not saying anything at all.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 13th February 2012, 01:05 PM
fairyland Initiate

lol yeah, i don't think Akanishi has been close with any of the members. however, i think some certain people still cling on to the delusion that Jin & Kame are still friends or care for one another. yes, they were best friends as kids, but anyone with eyes & a brain could figure out they haven't been close since Gokusen 2.

Kame would never be bluntly negative about it. he's used to being somewhat of KAT-TUN's official spokesperson. if he HAD to comment on it, he'd be super professional about it but, i think he did the right thing in ignoring the question since it wasn't appropriate for the press conference.

Old 13th February 2012, 02:43 PM
Kana×Shin

WHITE×LOCK ON

Old 14th February 2012, 08:43 AM

it feels so surreal that CHAIN is finally going to get released next Wed D: D: D:

@.@ but with that said , I can't wait to get my hands on it & let alone to hear the new material since it has been 2 years since NO MORE PAIN was released

Old 15th February 2012, 08:12 AM

Following the trend of money problems. Let’s talk about the current infamous couple of the moment

The two of them suddenly got married last week after both agencies denied that they were dating. But people are still speculating whether they were madly in love or if the marriage was just part of the consequences of carelessness.

Akanishi Jin used to be part of the popular idol group KAT-TUN. After quitting the group to pursue his singing career, it is understandable that his income has dipped because he lost endorsement deals and he no longer got offers to appear in dramas. On the other hand, Kuroki Meisa had a hand in almost everything: modeling, singing, acting, endorsement deals, and etc. It wouldn’t be surprising if she earned more than her husband, Jin. So is Meisa Jin’s sugarmama?

“They were seen shopping at Shibuya Tokyu Hands 2 days before they registered their marriage. They brought many daily living goods. So it seems like they started living together around that time.”

Pretty standard couple stuff, right? Well… things aren’t as they seem.

“Meisa paid for everything when they go out to eat. I know going Dutch is in right now, but Meisa was seen pulling out her wallet and paying with cash when the bill came. People who saw them together joked that Jin must not have saved a lot of money.”

“There’s a rank within Johnny’s. Because Jin’s rank is falling, he probably makes a couple 100,000yen at most per month. Even though he is trying to break into the American market, he probably doesn’t have much money saved up.”

To add insult to injury, Jin has pissed off a lot of powerful people within the agency because of his decision. Higashiyama Noriyuki is one of them, and he has even managed to piss off Takizawa Hideaki.

“Tackey has been paying attention to Jin’s movement since his days in KAT-TUN. There are many people within the agency who are dying to get married so of course Tackey is pissed.” The reason that Tackey is pissed because Tackey is in charge of teaching the younger generation of Johnny’s, by blatantly disregarding the agency’s rules. Jin is ruining Tackey’s education.

“Even though Jin is mainly a singer. There were talks of him being in the remake of the popular GTO series. But it is unclear whether that is still the plan after this.”

Meisa’s career is also in jeopardy because of this scandal. It won’t be surprising if her endorsement deals get cut by more than half. It also won’t be surprising if Jin is going to be put on suspension after his tour. With a child rumored to be on the way, how will the young couple deal?

People are already speculating when they’ll file for divorce.

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3380001.html

===

So that means what , Akanishi is broke ?

Old 15th February 2012, 07:17 PM
Kana×Shin

YAMAPI AND RYO WARNED TO STAY AWAY FROM JIN? http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3382105.html
Old 15th February 2012, 09:25 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Right now I'm just so sick and tired of Akanishi News. I just don't want to read about him anymore. I always wanted him gone from the AHS KAT-TUN thread as I think he has nothing to do with them anymore. (I know I'm alone in this )

Some fluffy KAT-TUN messages from a CHAIN tour concert:

Quote:
KAME : This is the tour that we hadn't done for 2 years. So we're well aware of how important this moment is. The postponed tour had made everyone feel sad. To pay back for that, we're gonna make this live tour even more fun and we believe that everyone will chain together. I'm very grateful to have lived this moment together with everyone and I feel lonely that it has ended. 'Cause everyone are always chained together. Please don't forget about this.

TATCHAN : Today I really enjoy spending time together with everyone and it was so enjoyable that I broke my ear monitor (Laughs). I don't wanna be mad at really. (Koki interupted "Just go to apologize them with me".) Everyone, I've had a really great time. With everything that we've conveyed, I wish everyone will follow us to the last.

JUNNO : I'm really sweaty now. I really enjoyed it here and I feel so great to be able to kick off the tour in Niigata. I can feel everyone's power. I think this is the moment that we're able to link all the fans together with this chain. Today I had a really great time. Thank you very much.

MARU : The moment of enjoyment has passed so fast ne ? One thing that I want to apologize is that I was so excited and too flustered. I'll be careful next time. Because all of you guys, we have made this one day become a great day and it's really a good start. Last year, there was a pity thing. It made us think what else we could do (to make up). But we always believe that we'll be able to power up in live concerts and as for the power we received from everyone today, if we're able receive the same power from another 11 places after this, it will be a really great thing.

KOKI : Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Anyone have fun in this show tonight ? Thank you so much. By making of this lives, I think it has chained five of us together and because everyone have fun together, it's made everyone chained to us too. Today I can feel that this is the hottest place in Japan now! Last year, there were tears all over Japan but right here with people standing nearby, even if we don't know them, but we can chain together with our smiles. It's not to just chain 2 (nearby) people but we will try in order to chain everyone together. Please keep supporting us. And "this is KAT-TUN".
Old 15th February 2012, 11:21 PM

LOL it's ok cos I'm glad that I'm not the only 1 that's happy he has left KAT-TUN , the way he treated them was so undesirable & unacceptable to say the least :x

I frankly feel that after he left , the bond between the reminding 5 members has somewhat strengthen . If not , why did they called their latest album CHAIN ?

At 1st I thought why CHAIN but after I read what does the album title symbolises , at least it makes sense now

And yay for fluffy KAT-TUN messages from the guys ^___^

Old 16th February 2012, 04:43 AM
fairyland Initiate

i've always had an intense love/hate relationship with Jin. and it continues to this day, lmao. but i've never loved him as much as Kame. Nakamaru has risen up my ranks the last couple of years too.

but CHAIN should leak this weekend! i'm super excited about that!

Closed Thread

Tags
johnny's entertainment, kat-tun