[News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A - Page 21 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd October 2018, 04:53 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^True but each forum has its rules and one of those is to stay on topic, this thread is to discuss the tour and not our private life or incomes lol

So about the show, I wish we could get some pictures of all the outfits, I only have seen two (?) so far, the one with the gold top and blue/red skirt and the other one was a tight top, pants and a sweater tied around her waist (I think) but I'm not even sure if that one was a pic of the show or rehearsal
Old 22nd October 2018, 05:02 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
^True but each forum has its rules and one of those is to stay on topic, this thread is to discuss the tour and not our private life or incomes lol

So about the show, I wish we could get some pictures of all the outfits, I only have seen two (?) so far, the one with the gold top and blue/red skirt and the other one was a tight top, pants and a sweater tied around her waist (I think) but I'm not even sure if that one was a pic of the show or rehearsal
I believe some live photographers will take pictures of her outfits and sell the prints soon?

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 22nd October 2018, 05:20 PM
Dolls Initiate

I wish those who want to talk about drama make their own thread because it's hard to find info about the tour, you can vent there as much as you want.

I really hope the caps won't be sold out every single time, I'm hoping for them to appear at yesasia but if they don't I guess I'll ask a friend from Kyoto area to try and get me some.

I do't mind the list but I don't feel it yet. I always look for some unique songs (like Ever free) or some never sung ones or remixed, rearrangements etc. Still glad to hear it is uplifting though.
Old 22nd October 2018, 05:38 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I wonder if it's a lot harder to sneak a camera in during a hall tour? We usually have concert photos by now, right?

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 22nd October 2018, 07:22 PM
Dolls Initiate

In Kobe there were only two bodyguards and there weren't particularily looking for cameras but I was so close to Ayu (row 7) that she would personally scold me if I tried to take a pic xD
Old 22nd October 2018, 07:28 PM
still alone Initiate

Wasn't there a tour where it was fine to take photo, they even made a thing about it, encouraging audience members to do so..? If so, why not now? If audience gets to take pictures -> they share it -> other see it/share it -> best case, more tickets sold
Old 22nd October 2018, 09:05 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Wasn't there a tour where it was fine to take photo, they even made a thing about it, encouraging audience members to do so..? If so, why not now? If audience gets to take pictures -> they share it -> other see it/share it -> best case, more tickets sold
The "no foto at concert" is a typical japanese thing. there were like 2 tours were it was allowed to take photos, think it was Made in Japan and first Chapter of JTB

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 22nd October 2018, 09:22 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Think it was also allowed during parts of other JTB chapters. At least I do remember seeing many hall photos and even some videos (although those probably still weren't allowed) too.

Well, not a tour but for CDL16-17 it was allowed during the whole show, iirc.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 22nd October 2018 at 09:24 PM.
Old 22nd October 2018, 10:52 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
The "no foto at concert" is a typical japanese thing. there were like 2 tours were it was allowed to take photos, think it was Made in Japan and first Chapter of JTB
Yes, it was made in Japan for sure and I think parts of JTB 1, during Zin's MC bit for sure. It was actually kind of annoying to see everyone on their phone in the recording, tbh, at least for me. Yes, it seems like a typical Japanese request. They did not allow any photo or video when I saw Ken Hirai in New York either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuyuki012 View Post
Think it was also allowed during parts of other JTB chapters. At least I do remember seeing many hall photos and even some videos (although those probably still weren't allowed) too.

Well, not a tour but for CDL16-17 it was allowed during the whole show, iirc.
Perhaps for chapter two of JTB but definitely not for Chapter 3. When I saw her two days in Okinawa, on the first day I took a photo of the stage before anything was even happening, with the curtain down, and the guard told me I wasn't allowed to. The guard actually threatened to take away the person sitting in front of me phone because they refused to stop taking photos. And that was before Miccie came out, before everyone even finished entering the hall.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 22nd October 2018 at 11:11 PM.
Old 23rd October 2018, 04:17 AM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
I wonder if it's a lot harder to sneak a camera in during a hall tour? We usually have concert photos by now, right?
Probably hall tour size is smaller than arena tour and it is harder to take pictures.

And those photographers may not make money anymore because everyone has a decent phone with a decent camera (This is the general reason why printing photo is out..)

Old 23rd October 2018, 12:17 PM
MY STORY Initiate

It's a bit of a shame, I usually take a camera in and take one or two photos for my own sake. I understand the rules though, I guess it depends on where you sit. If I was on the first floor I wouldn't want Ayu to see me do it and think I'm being naughty.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 23rd October 2018, 02:35 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
It's a bit of a shame, I usually take a camera in and take one or two photos for my own sake. I understand the rules though, I guess it depends on where you sit. If I was on the first floor I wouldn't want Ayu to see me do it and think I'm being naughty.
She should do things like FLOWER in MADE IN JAPAN TOUR. Allow people to take pictures and videos in one song and post on social media.

That is kind of like... free marketing?

Old 23rd October 2018, 06:45 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
She should do things like FLOWER in MADE IN JAPAN TOUR. Allow people to take pictures and videos in one song and post on social media.

Completely agree! And for me personally it gives a nice image saying "feel free to take photos, yaay" but I mean because of all the hate Ayu had to block comments or something on Instagram, right? And give her twitter to her staff? So in that way I get it...
Old 23rd October 2018, 09:37 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:

Yes but someone could also post a clip where perhaps she isn't hitting a note quite well enough and then next thing you know it's all over social media that Ayu can't sing and her show is terrible.

Honestly, no phones at the shows is far more enjoyable. People should just enjoy the moment and let themselves get carried away without worrying about taking a hundred photos that they'll barely ever look at anyway.
Old 23rd October 2018, 11:39 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Now that I remember, during first chapter of JTB people could take pictures and there were a lot of pictures with really bad angles that made her look bigger and the media started to post many articles about her "obesity" and people mocked her (remember some really bad shots with the golden outfit and she received a lot of shit because of it) so maybe it is smarter to have only profesional shots, they can decide which one to post
Old 24th October 2018, 12:12 AM
I am... Initiate

Double edged sword, it seems.

In my home country I'd always take pics or record, but it wasn't until Japan when I appreciated not having that distraction. I'd be so focused on the pictures that I didn't have my full attention on what was happening. In fact, I remember the concerts that I didn't take pictures at way better than the ones where I had taken them.
Old 24th October 2018, 07:25 AM
ayu trance Initiate

But remember that Ayu was a pioneer in Japan for allowing people to take pictures and record films. This even made highlights on how things could change and become more open to taking pictures in concerts. I really don't like when people next to me are on their phones. During the PoM this year, the girl near me (foreigner) was recording the whole opening act of the tour and it was annoying trying to focus on the real show when there's someone with the phone right by your side.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 24th October 2018, 10:08 AM
Because of You Initiate

Or she could ask her fans to turn on the phone flashlights and wave their phone during the concerts. That creates another scenes.

That is called interaction with fans.

Old 24th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
But remember that Ayu was a pioneer in Japan for allowing people to take pictures and record films. This even made highlights on how things could change and become more open to taking pictures in concerts. I really don't like when people next to me are on their phones. During the PoM this year, the girl near me (foreigner) was recording the whole opening act of the tour and it was annoying trying to focus on the real show when there's someone with the phone right by your side.
When someone does that next to me, I don't mind, but before me is just bleh. Can't see anything, because your hands and phone are in my sight!!!

Haven't attended an Ayu-concert, but with Lana and Britney Spears this year - I went with my best friend. To be honest, we are having cocktails beforehand - so we are a bit tipsy during the whole night (except when one of us is driving) but anyway - we don't give a shit when our hand just slaps a phone away. It has happened. Sometimes it's cool, like everyone using flashlight during 1+1 from Beyonce. But just filming? An entire act?! Come on now.

Old 24th October 2018, 01:31 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Or she could ask her fans to turn on the phone flashlights and wave their phone during the concerts. That creates another scenes.

That is called interaction with fans.
Why use your phone flashlight when you have spent 2,500Y on a lightstick which has the exact same purpose but is way prettier?

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Closed Thread

Tags
live tour 2018-2019, trouble