Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 17 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 5th May 2012, 10:04 PM
P.S II Initiate

^Ah, yes. I finally understand that part now. I've never encountered a Dutch auction before on Y!AJ so I was confused when the auction didn't end right away.

And, yes, the sets are really that cheap!

¥1500 is how much it usually costs for just *one* CD+DVD edition but the seller is offering all of them for that cheap because he took out all of the bonus photos and handshake tickets that they originally come with. I don't miss the bonus photos since I doubt I'd get any of the girls I like and I can't use the handshake tickets anyway so I don't mind not having them.
Old 7th May 2012, 03:00 PM
LOVE~Destiny~H-Initiate

Has anyone used forwarding serivces from Japan before? I wanna buy these clothes from Japanese brands who only ship within Japan...anyone has good forwarder recommendation? how bout tenso?

Thanks Omega Prime for the ava!!! And Delirium-Zer0 for reviving it!!
Old 7th May 2012, 03:17 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimika View Post
Has anyone used forwarding serivces from Japan before? I wanna buy these clothes from Japanese brands who only ship within Japan...anyone has good forwarder recommendation? how bout tenso?
Tenso should be fine as long as your clothing is not too heavy as they charge by weight. They can consolidate your items into 1 parcel too

Old 11th June 2012, 12:57 PM
As if.. Initiate

hello everyone, plz answer my stupid question, hmm, I gonna buy this version of A COMPLETE through yesasia, does this include the photobook & the box?
http://www.yesasia.com/global/a-comp...0-en/info.html
I cant find first press of RnRC & GUILTY album as well, I really want the photobook
Old 11th June 2012, 01:15 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

this's mentioned in the Product Information / Track List section

*First Press Sold Out.

so no , it doesn't come with the box & photobooklet should you order it now as those were the 1st press bonuses

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 4th July 2012, 04:02 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Has anybody ever used Play Asia with the courier (UPS, FedEX) and get slapped with a customs charge or some fee of about $20?

If I choose EMS, will I have to pay a fee? Whenever I use EMS with CDJapan, I pay no such fee. Will this be the case with Play Asia?
Old 5th August 2013, 10:01 PM
Over Initiate

Does anyone knows if I can add items to an order in HMV?

thanks ownsarai

Old 5th August 2013, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniayu View Post
Does anyone knows if I can add items to an order in HMV?
nope you're not allowed to do that , the only thing you can do's to create a new order with the items that you want to add

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 6th August 2013, 09:41 AM
Over Initiate

^ Thank you Do you know if there is any additional charge fee? I mean,if I cancel my order

thanks ownsarai

Old 6th August 2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
^ Thank you Do you know if there is any additional charge fee? I mean,if I cancel my order
not really other than you have to pay extra for the ems shipping fee if you order more than 2 items. HMV will not penalise you if you cancel your order from their site

Old 6th August 2013, 10:00 AM
Over Initiate

^ Thanks again! so I guess this is what I'll probably do~ But aaarghh Just for add and change one item...

thanks ownsarai

Old 6th August 2013, 10:04 AM

Quote:
^ Thanks again! so I guess this is what I'll probably do~ But aaarghh Just for add and change one item...
haha yes it's quite annoying. They're not flexible unlike CDJapan and/or YesAsia

This happens to me before so I can understand :3

Old 14th August 2013, 02:02 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Can anyone tell me about their experiences ordering from Amazon Japan?

Old 14th August 2013, 02:18 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Does anyone know where to find those CD+DVD big jewel cases all clear for sale? Just like the ones of Ayu's CD+DVD singles/albuns... I need to replace a few cases, but the only ones I find for sale are with white or gray inner parts

I also need two of those big cases (just like the ones I just mentioned) but for 3 discs, but those are even harder to find (my Kuu's Best ~First Things~ 2CD+DVD and Black Cherry CD+2DVD have really damaged cases )

I also don't mind if they're only sold in bigger quantities and not individually, I can't seem to find them anywhere, so I don't mind buying even if it'll come in a bigger quantity than I actually need...

Old 14th August 2013, 03:18 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyusakiFan View Post
Can anyone tell me about their experiences ordering from Amazon Japan?
Well...I just bought from them 1 time and the service Was good just like any other store,but the shipping Was a little bit expensive and I had to Pay a huge amount of money just for custom taxes. As for Payment they only accept credit card.
I would recomend you using that site only if the product you want isn't available at any other store. I Hope my opinion has helped you~

thanks ownsarai

Old 16th August 2013, 10:17 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Well...I just bought from them 1 time and the service Was good just like any other store,but the shipping Was a little bit expensive and I had to Pay a huge amount of money just for custom taxes. As for Payment they only accept credit card.
I would recomend you using that site only if the product you want isn't available at any other store. I Hope my opinion has helped you~
Thank you for sharing your experience at Amazon Japan. I cancelled a preorder at YesAsia and decided to order the item at Amazon Japan instead due to the difference in price for the item including shipping and handling (as you've stated, their shipping and handling is high but the total price was cheaper than any other site I normally order from due to the discount they had for the item). In the United States, we don't get charged custom taxes so fortunately I won't have to bear the extra cost which I'm sure would be high as it's an expensive item. If you don't mind me asking, when did they charge your card for the order? Was it charged as soon as it shipped or some time after?

Old 16th August 2013, 10:32 PM
Over Initiate

^ You're welcome! Well,if I recall correctly it Was charged a little bit later but it always happen to me no matter which shop I buy in... Then if the price and customs are not a problem for you,good choice! the shipping is fast and the service too. Some times other stores that seems to be "more expensive" Than others has really good deals,HMV for exaple and regarding shipping they're always a lot better.

thanks ownsarai

Old 22nd August 2013, 06:27 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
^ You're welcome! Well,if I recall correctly it Was charged a little bit later but it always happen to me no matter which shop I buy in... Then if the price and customs are not a problem for you,good choice! the shipping is fast and the service too. Some times other stores that seems to be "more expensive" Than others has really good deals,HMV for exaple and regarding shipping they're always a lot better.
Thank you for answering my additional questions! I typically use paypal when I shop on websites such as CDJapan and YesAsia (which are the main two shops I order from), however, I have shopped on other sites like HMV and mu-mo which don't offer paypal and both vary in the times they charge your card (HMV typically charges my card shortly after they ship while mu-mo charges my card a month later), so I like to have an idea when I can expect for my card to be charged. I agree with you about HMV as I wanted to purchase the item from them because they tend to offer a discount, but for some reason, they didn't reduce the price at all for the item I'm buying which is ultimately why I decided to go with Amazon instead.

Old 23rd October 2013, 03:30 AM
Two of us Initiate

So I have never purchase anything through a middle man, I've been looking at purchasing a set of playbuttons from mu-mo, but read somewhere that a lot of the middle man services won't forward them because of the batteries. Where would you recommend I go through? I live in the US, if that helps any. Thanks!
Old 23rd October 2013, 04:08 AM
from your letter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyluthien View Post
So I have never purchase anything through a middle man, I've been looking at purchasing a set of playbuttons from mu-mo, but read somewhere that a lot of the middle man services won't forward them because of the batteries. Where would you recommend I go through? I live in the US, if that helps any. Thanks!
I use Tenso.com, their process is quite uncomplicated and they have good guides on their website to lead you through it. I had no problem with shipping the LOVE again playbutton through them back when the album was released, so I don't think you'll have any problem.

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia