2 Pics of Ayu with NO Makeup [updated 3/08] - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Images

Notices

Old 22nd April 2006, 11:54 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

She looks amazing.

Girls' Generation is .

Old 23rd April 2006, 01:31 AM
rizilmine

You know, I don't understand why people continue to question whether or not she's had plastic surgery. If anyone has actually studied asian eyes, there is no way to make them look like 'caucasian' eyes unless there is a cosmetic surgery procedure which pulls out your eyeballs, which I doubt exists. Asian eyes are more sucked into the head, therefore there's no need for the crease, or in some ignorant peoples' words, no need for an 'eyelid'. Her eyes, to me, look nothing like any non-asian's eyes, and there are plenty of asian people who have eyes like hers. Hers are just obviously more advertised, and they appear in very few people. But again, 'eye-pop-out-ness' varies from person to person.

The whole thing about a lot of japanese people trying to force a fold in their eyelids, like using the glue stuff, or using the needle..., they still look asian no matter what. Their eyes become rounder and slightly bigger, but still asian.

Eyeliner and mascara can do wonders to an asian person's eyes. I know that when I wear it, my eyes get huge, just after a little application. I assume it's got something to do with the extra weight, since asians typically have shorter eyelashes, therefore there is less weight on the eyelid.

As for ayumi having surgery, I personally don't think she's had it, since I don't think it's possible without some weird eye-ball-vacuum. Pictures of when she was younger don't necessarily provide hard-core evidence, but do you really think she would get this so-called 'plastic surgery' when she was...15? and at that time, did such procedures exist? Well what do I know, the only way to really know for sure is to actually ask her, which I doubt any one of us would get the chance to. Oh well.

BTW, I still think she looks gorgeous, but what many people are forgetting, is that at photoshoots and stuff, there is also the work of photoshop involved. How much, we may never know. Whatever. She's pretty. Some people still look bad with make-up on. If anyone thinks she's oogly without make-up, at least she can pull off one side of beauty, regardless of which is better.
Old 23rd April 2006, 02:40 AM
Because of You Initiate

the make up is eating her alive!
"Being part of a group like this, with you guys! is awesome! so I salute you all." (1st July 2010, 11:17 PM)
"Adiós." (8th May 2011, 02:13 PM)
Old 23rd April 2006, 02:55 AM
.llama

..how would she even have time for surgery if she's constantly busy?

she does look somewhat tired in these pictures, but I think she looks just like her old self.
Old 23rd April 2006, 03:14 AM
fεяnαndδ

I'd die if she had surgery. She looks pretty enough with makeup~
Old 23rd April 2006, 06:33 AM
Two of us Initiate

ok i would like to Add that to me her eyes still look about the same size, one must take into acount that the picture with out make up SheFliesHigher post are really taken from a bad angle to even compare the size of her eyes. -_-'' other than that we have ayumi looking really tired and with out make up and a less professional Picture, and there also That!.who doesn't look different with make-up on?, if make-up didn't change ones appearance,then it wouldn't have a purpose. i'm tire of reading OMFG ayumi with out make up!! Its not a sin to use make-up nor is she the First women/singer out there to Use make-up to change her appearance changing her completely and nor will she be the last to...

plz people its not the end of the world!
Old 23rd April 2006, 06:34 AM
.llama

Ayumi can use as much make-up as she wants. She always looks good anyways. It's just rare to see her without it.
Old 23rd April 2006, 06:52 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: Australia-Brisbane, where kangaroos jump around my backyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by makie_7
i think she looks good without make-up. And she really looks tired.
yeah makeup brightens your face alot~! it covers your eye bags and makes the tone of your skin look fresher etc...like my sister usually wears makeup to work but one time she didnt because she can't be bothered and people told her she looked tired, so yeah it's normal
Old 23rd April 2006, 06:58 AM
from your letter Initiate

Hola!!!...

In the Second Photo Ayu looks exactly like she in the year 95, but older.

I am happy to see that Ayu without makeup (in recent image), se looks beauty and natural... just i wanted to see a photo of her, without makeup, but smiling... not exhausted.

Thanks for the photos!!

Web site

Old 23rd April 2006, 07:01 AM
Initiate

Wow!! she looks different! But, she's the same Ayu that we see anywhere!!!

I luv Ayu!!
Old 23rd April 2006, 07:06 AM
ayu trance Initiate

she looks younger and worned out but who can blame her? she's a busy bee

Old 23rd April 2006, 07:11 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, when she was young, she had pretty big eyes to start with.

I don't know why you'd want to just get surgery when you're like 17 with already large eyes... especially when she probably COULDNT EVEN AFFORD IT. >>

In 11 years, I don't think that much has changed in her eyes..
Old 23rd April 2006, 07:37 AM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku
ok i would like to Add that to me her eyes still look about the same size, one must take into acount that the picture with out make up SheFliesHigher post are really taken from a bad angle to even compare the size of her eyes. -_-'' other than that we have ayumi looking really tired and with out make up and a less professional Picture, and there also That!.who doesn't look different with make-up on?, if make-up didn't change ones appearance,then it wouldn't have a purpose. i'm tire of reading OMFG ayumi with out make up!! Its not a sin to use make-up nor is she the First women/singer out there to Use make-up to change her appearance changing her completely and nor will she be the last to...

Why are you freaking out so much? I just posted these pictures because I know people are interested in them. After seeing Ayu covered in makeup 24/7 it's natural that fans would be curious about seeing her without makeup. Btw, I'm pretty sure the first person to write "OMFG Ayumi without makeup" in this thread was you.

Truehappiness: I agree with your post!
Old 23rd April 2006, 07:40 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:

...what..?

Old 23rd April 2006, 08:08 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizilmine
You know, I don't understand why people continue to question whether or not she's had plastic surgery. If anyone has actually studied asian eyes, there is no way to make them look like 'caucasian' eyes unless there is a cosmetic surgery procedure which pulls out your eyeballs, which I doubt exists. Asian eyes are more sucked into the head, therefore there's no need for the crease, or in some ignorant peoples' words, no need for an 'eyelid'. Her eyes, to me, look nothing like any non-asian's eyes, and there are plenty of asian people who have eyes like hers. Hers are just obviously more advertised, and they appear in very few people. But again, 'eye-pop-out-ness' varies from person to person.

The whole thing about a lot of japanese people trying to force a fold in their eyelids, like using the glue stuff, or using the needle..., they still look asian no matter what. Their eyes become rounder and slightly bigger, but still asian.

Eyeliner and mascara can do wonders to an asian person's eyes. I know that when I wear it, my eyes get huge, just after a little application. I assume it's got something to do with the extra weight, since asians typically have shorter eyelashes, therefore there is less weight on the eyelid.

As for ayumi having surgery, I personally don't think she's had it, since I don't think it's possible without some weird eye-ball-vacuum. Pictures of when she was younger don't necessarily provide hard-core evidence, but do you really think she would get this so-called 'plastic surgery' when she was...15? and at that time, did such procedures exist? Well what do I know, the only way to really know for sure is to actually ask her, which I doubt any one of us would get the chance to. Oh well.

BTW, I still think she looks gorgeous, but what many people are forgetting, is that at photoshoots and stuff, there is also the work of photoshop involved. How much, we may never know. Whatever. She's pretty. Some people still look bad with make-up on. If anyone thinks she's oogly without make-up, at least she can pull off one side of beauty, regardless of which is better.

Mascara does wonders. Eyelash curlers are miracles. I agree. I have Asian eyes.. and when I use an eyelash curler and mascara, my eyes tend to look bigger than they normally are
An Endless Story that keeps on shining
Always, I wanna show you, forever and ever

Endless Story - Yuna Ito
Old 23rd April 2006, 11:41 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

wow.. thank got ayu doesnt look like a scary pale monster without make up.

i believe that ayu didnt undergo any plastic surgery.. it jus doesnt look like it.
Old 23rd April 2006, 06:42 PM
devilayu

If Ayumi didn't wear make-up while going out, she'd be able to walk around normally since no one would recognize her. I always knew she wore layers of the stuff but she really looks much more different without all the eyelashes, foundation, etc.
Old 23rd April 2006, 06:59 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:

Erm...the only one that's freaking out is you.

and I agree with rizilmine. For asians (as an asian myself), makeup really do wonders. Even for someone with a single lid, eyeliners and mascara really makes my eyes look bigger, and they really do take up age (well, at least for my mom it did).

It's an endless story, always shining
Always, I want to tell you, forever
lj icon-journal

Old 23rd April 2006, 08:49 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I don't think she'd be able to go out normally even if she didn't wear makeup..

I remember watching an Ayuready episode with subs, and it was like 'Oh, you guys go to the onsen?' to ELT. And they were like 'Yeah, we take the subway.' And then Ayu was all laughing and they said that 'People wouldn't really expect us to be there in the first place so nothing happens..' And then Kaori from ELT was like 'Oh, I can't imagine how it is for you O__O.'

Then again, Ayu going out in public usually means big glasses and stuff covering her head.. :]
Old 23rd April 2006, 09:03 PM
STEP you Protector

Thanks for the pics! It's nice to see what she's like without makeup.