[Official Message] Ayu releases to be postponed - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 28th March 2011, 01:40 AM
appears Initiate

let's just wait and see~~~
Old 28th March 2011, 01:42 AM
Pray H-Initiate

^
Good idea :3

Koumori has been wifed by me

Old 28th March 2011, 02:43 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Sorry I just disagree. What about parts of Japan that were not affected? I'm sure they're sad about the events but it's not going to affect their daily lives. Everything is back to normal for them.
All of Japan was/is affected, power shortages, long-distance family ties (most people in Japan have family living all over Japan), shortage of business, sadness in general, etc. Everything is not back to normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
I couldn't care less when they come out... Geez, stop thinking of yourselves so much and try and look at the bigger picture... This isn't to everyone, just the select few who keep whinging about delayed releases.
Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_JPU View Post
I do agree, however, this is an Ayumi Hamasaki forum and this particular thread is about the postponed release, so we literally have nothing else to talk about except for the postponed releases here.
I think Earth_maiden's point is how much people are posting in this thread and how many times a day. Some people here are posting on this thread several times a day whining the same song every time . I think Earth_maiden's point is that people here should be more helpful by using their time to help Japan rather than wasting time complaining here about what they aren't doing. Some people here need to think about what Japan is doing right right now, not what they are doing wrong (delaying releases)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earth_maiden View Post
Yeah, I'm just getting so frustrated that all some people seem to be able to think about is getting their CDs and DVDs in the face of a natural disaster that has affected so many. I went to my city today and walked around and saw so many Japanese people standing out in the hot sun (it was 36 degrees celsius here today) with donation tins and playing instruments and some of them were just crying openly. Perth isn't that populated by many Japanese, but seeing it here in my city just made me so sad. Then to come in here and see people complaining just riled me up and made me feel even more upset.
Wow... I know it's bad but sometimes I don't really know how bad until I hear it from someone who is there. So sad... I'm going to do my best to help Japan until it's all over

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
So, on the topic of delayed tours, I think anyone that holds an electricity guzzling show like Ayumi right now is going to be looked upon very poorly. I think all tours will be delayed by a month or maybe even more.
Sooooo true, I would be mad at her and I don't even live there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by extepan View Post
your statement is like saying 9/11 only affected New York, and thie tragedy did not affect anyone outside New York, hence the rest of USA is all back to normal within no time.
Perfect example, we are still suffering from that eeeeeeeever so slightly with the economy. What makes Japan worse is that homes and businesses alike were destroyed where as with 9/11 it was business buildings (still bad regardless) but when someone's home is destroyed you are left with nothing . More damage was done in Japan than 9/11.

I live all the way in Seattle the total opposite side of New York and in a bigger country and I was still affected. I made A LOT less commission at work due to a drop in the economy thus I had to cut back costs. I had to buy really cheap food which made me lose focus at school and I got sick often. I cried that day and was sad for weeks afterward , and I had to cheer my friend up because her cousin died that day .

Quote:
things are postponed because **** was ****ed up...physically. there are places where nothing was affected physically.

9/11 ONLY affected people physically in New York. I'm sure the rest of the country felt it, and especially those who lost loved ones, but **** wouldn't get postponed in CA or FL or anywhere else in the country because of something that happened in NY.

The rest of the US (outside of NY) WAS back to normal in no time, because nothing happened to them for them not to be. The rest of the world just can't shut down because something horrible happened.
I seeeeeeemi agree with this but mostly disagree. Yes those who are physically affected feel it the worse. But you have to remember than Japan is a very connected country and families have family that live all over Japan (lol). So say someone waaaay down south may have had to of closed down their shop to help their mother and because of that business and income is lost for that family, lets say it's a grocery store, those customers now have to travel further to get food = more money for gas to get there which = less money for other things = less money to donate to charity. Everything is a chain reaction especially in a small country like Japan where family ties are everywhere.

If I remember correctly the stock market dropped like a mad man after 9/11 then sent the U.S.A into a recession in which we are still partially feeling the affects of...

Yes the rest of the world can't shut down though something as big as an earthquake in a country where there are A TON of people per square mile, more lives are lost. If a 9.0 earthquake struck in the middle of the ocean obviously only MAYBE one random ship would be affected. But Japan is either the most or one of the most condensed countries in the world so thousands of families have been affected no matter where their family members live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayJason View Post
I do not get why people want this to be released so quickly, please people think about what happend in Japan. Some of you are like, "omg three weeks ago there was an earthquake and tsunami in Japan and they still did not recovered jeez. Just release everything asap damn"

Have a little bit respect for all of those thousands victims who got their life ended. Imagine someone close to you (a best friend) having to go through that, horrible isn't it? Now imagine your mother, father, brother, ANY family member.
Haha LOVE it I shorten it even more "OMG WTF IS TAKING SO LONG IT HAPPENED LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO GET ON WITH IT"

Yeah, how would you feel if you were Max Matsuura who (as a theoretical example) lost his mother and his factory full of CDs ready to be released that were destroyed yet some selfish whiny people outside his country are like "omg can you please get on with it where is my darn CD!!"

P.S. a few posts back (I think yesterday) I stated, "I'm spending more time helping Japan and am only checking this site once a week" I guess I broke that rule haha. FYI I'm stuck at work right now and it's really slow so I checked up here again cuz I was bored haha
Old 28th March 2011, 02:43 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki88 View Post
We're not used to these things. It's not some sort of snobbish cruelty. No one thinks less of the victims of the tragedies because they are anxious to get their albums. Those two things aren't connected at all in that way. To me that's like saying: "Eat what's on your plate, there are children all over the planet going to bed hungry."

Not connected.
But to me, it is more than a little tactless to even be worrying about postponed release dates at all. It's a frivolous concern. In the grand scheme of things, who really cares about that? Things will come out when they come out.
Old 28th March 2011, 03:04 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ As I said, it's fine to want the release, but also try to think about the priorities of people in Japan right now where a CD release isn't even going to be a blip on the radar. Waiting a few more weeks is not going to kill anyone and complaining about it does nothing except make the people who are doing it look insensitive.

And obviously there is a connection between the earthquake and Ayu's release or else we wouldn't even be discussing this right now.
Old 28th March 2011, 03:06 AM
forgiveness Initiate

this entire thread - tl;dr

I understand that she postponed her stuff, Hell. I'd be amazed if she didn't. Japan is just a mess right now. Everything is just a complete mess right now and the best thing is to just stop everything for now and deal with what matters. Every musical release has been postponed and it's very hectic. I will say that Although what's happened in Japan is far more important than when ayumix 7 will be released, but there isn't anything wrong with caring. We've waited a bit too long for her next remix albums and this disaster in japan isn't going to make us want it any less.
Old 28th March 2011, 03:40 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

But along those same lines, waiting another month or two isn't going to make much of a difference, considering we've waited so long anyway. I'd pick another 1-2 months of waiting over another 7 years.

Plus, they will be released. It's not like it was cancelled.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 28th March 2011, 05:23 AM
And Then Initiate

@gogirlanime: thank you so much for that post! I too was saying the same things and was a complete bonehead for saying them(I said them in another forum and caused a lot of trouble over it).

That being said, let's think about this: I don't think Ayu would want ot release them right now. I think she wants to help Japan in any way possible. As true Ayu fans we are, we should support that decision and not be whining about it. Sure, things are beginning to be normal, but let's never forget the people in those damaged areas(some with not even a home, much less a town to call home anymore) who are still suffering the after-effects of it.

Sorry for the long post, but I just thought I like to add in my common sense of it.
Old 28th March 2011, 06:03 AM
appears Initiate

still can't stop arguing eh~~maybe if Ayu sees this thread, she would definitely cancel the release~~hahahah...

and stop comparing other country with their losses~~it's not the same!
Old 28th March 2011, 10:37 AM
MY STORY Initiate

As much as I am impatient about those remix albums, I still don't want them to rush things like releases in a time like this. I can wait for a while longer for Japan to get things under control for real. People should have some patience lol.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 28th March 2011, 11:46 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

They finally make a decision with tour dates, but nothig with release dates at the moment >_<
Old 28th March 2011, 01:36 PM
forgiveness Initiate

I'm only happy to hear that they postpone the concerts. That already said in the concert thread. For the CD's it's not the same massive use of electricity-problem as for concerts but it only makes sence that they keep on postponing them too. I'm all happy to hear that they concentrate on helping the country instead.
Also, if I may be a bit selfish I would love them to postpone everything til the end of April/beginning of May or even later. I'm still a bit broke.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 28th March 2011, 08:20 PM
still alone Initiate

Wow. A lot of things floating around this thread. Just want to say the thing everybody knows: happy they postponed.
Actually, that's all I'm feeling. Don't care when the CD's and what not comes out. If it'll be August 21st 2015, then let it. Ok, a bit overreacting, but who cares about the date?!
The date Japan will be over this catastrophe is never. So for those who want Ayu to release something after Japan will be okay... wow, you'll have to wait a loooo~ong time.

Off-topic: I'm happy to see people helping outside of Japan. Here in Helsinki, people gathered round Helsinki Cathedral one night and lighted up candels for Japan and you could give donations. It was sweet. I was there, standing next to a lady, in her thirties or so. She was crying like h*ll so I asked if she'd lost someone. She said something like "We all lost lives. I doesn't matter if we knew them personally or not, they were all part of us." I thought to myself: A World Is One.

^just wanting to share...
Old 28th March 2011, 11:36 PM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

I just want to say, that for us here in America (at least for me, because I guess I can only speak for myself), there is no connection between wanting ayu-mi-x 7 and the terrible loss the people of Japan are having to endure.

Yes, I'm selfish, and I want ayu-mi-x 7 SOOOO BADLY!
But that does not mean that my heart does not go out to all of the people affected in Japan. It's a terrible situation and I wish everyone the best in rebuilding their lives.

With that being said, hell yes, I want ayu-mi-x 7 ASAP! Hence all the complaining. I don't believe that it makes me (or anyone else) heartless in the least. It's possible to be caring and selfish at the same time.

I mean, this is an ayumi hamasaki forum and (some of us) are pretty die-hard fans. This isn't a world relief forum.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 28th March 2011, 11:51 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
With that being said, hell yes, I want ayu-mi-x 7 ASAP! Hence all the complaining. I don't believe that it makes me (or anyone else) heartless in the least. It's possible to be caring and selfish at the same time.

I mean, this is an ayumi hamasaki forum and (some of us) are pretty die-hard fans. This isn't a world relief forum.
It's fine, you can want the CD's and so, but you have to understand the delay. There are people right here in this forum who may not take kindly to your "complaining" as you put it and you have to understand why that is. If you don't, then you might be just a tad selfish or heartless or whtvr you wanna call it.

Edit: Your last comment cracked me up ^^ funny stuff
Old 29th March 2011, 06:17 AM
too late Initiate

Location: Mirrorcle town searching for my last angel (Mexico)
Some people with all due respect seriously need to wake up. There are things outside WAY more important than a bunch of cd's.

Imagine you wake up and realize how it feels like to see you have no food to eat. or fresh water to drink. Realize fish or meat are a luxury. Or deal with the fact your beloved ones are gone and you're totally alone.

But i guess you cannot imagine that. What a shame for the people who cannot understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Maybe he has occasional feelings.

Ayu stans are Fugging scary.
Old 29th March 2011, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Eowyn View Post
Some people with all due respect seriously need to wake up. There are things outside WAY more important than a bunch of cd's.

Imagine you wake up and realize how it feels like to see you have no food to eat. or fresh water to drink. Realize fish or meat are a luxury. Or deal with the fact your beloved ones are gone and you're totally alone.

But i guess you cannot imagine that. What a shame for the people who cannot understand it.
what's that kesha song? oh yeah, blah blah blah. i stand by my previous post.

It's not that we don't understand it. But in order to FULLY understand it, we would need to be in their shoes. Thank God we aren't.
You may sympathize with the people of the Japan, but there is NO WAY IN HELL that you (or anyone not in Japan) could understand what they are dealing with, unless you have endured something similar.

so please get off the high horse.

edit-- I don't mean for my post to come off as insensitive, and no offense to you or anyone else...I just have strong opinions most of the time.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Last edited by Pieces_of_SEVEN; 29th March 2011 at 06:30 AM.
Old 29th March 2011, 06:34 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Wow, this thread is stressful...>_>
Yea I don't mind waiting for the remix albums at all. I'll be happy when they do finally get released but I'm not in a huge hurry for them.

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 29th March 2011, 06:39 AM

NEW RELEASE DATE.

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる

Old 29th March 2011, 08:06 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
what's that kesha song? oh yeah, blah blah blah. i stand by my previous post.

It's not that we don't understand it. But in order to FULLY understand it, we would need to be in their shoes. Thank God we aren't.
You may sympathize with the people of the Japan, but there is NO WAY IN HELL that you (or anyone not in Japan) could understand what they are dealing with, unless you have endured something similar.

so please get off the high horse.

edit-- I don't mean for my post to come off as insensitive, and no offense to you or anyone else...I just have strong opinions most of the time.
But the most of time arguing you became rude, there are other ways.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, avex, ayumi, postponed