[News] New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~II~ - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th July 2018, 02:28 AM
Daybreak Guardian

New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~II~

New thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post

「TROUBLE」- 2018.08.15 on stores

01. We are the QUEENS
02. æternal (?)
03. WORDS
04. W (?)
05. The w.....

Information
Spoiler:

Type A CD Only
AVCD-93965
¥1,944
未定 (全5曲収録予定)

Type B CD Only
AVCD-93965
¥1,944
未定 (全5曲収録予定)

Type A + DVD + GOODS
AVC1-93967/B
¥9,288
★ mu-mo shop Limited edition Limited edition
★ Luxury BOX specification
★ both CD and DVD digipack specifications
★ Original photo card enclosed
★ Tour logo rubber key ring

CD

未定 (全5曲収録予定)

DVD

ayumi hamasaki Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 2017.7.17 Osaka-Jo Hall

01 ourselves
02 WARNING
03 NEVER EVER
04 Because of You
05 Pieces of SEVEN
06 Virgin Road
07 Distant Memories
08 my name's WOMEN
09 appears
10 RED & BLUE
11 Fly high
12 UNITE!
13 talkin' 2 myself
14 Mirrorcle World
15 Voyage
16 Movin' on without you
17 You & Me
18 SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
19 Boys & Girls
20 Who...
21 Love song

Type B + DVD + GOODS
AVC1-93968/B
¥9,288
★ Signed (Print) Heart Shaped Clear Keychain

CD

未定 (全5曲収録予定)

DVD

ayumi hamasaki Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 2018.2.20 Okinawa Convention Center

01 I am...
02 Moments
03 A song for ××
04 RED & BLUE
05 Shake It♥
06 STEP you
07 Memorial address
08 Last minute
09 Pieces of SEVEN
10 Bold & Delicious
11 progress
12 FLOWER
13 ourselves
14 Ivy
15 Feel the love ~ XOXO ~ Lelio ~ You & Me ~ AUDIENCE
16 Boys & Girls
17 Love song
18 SEVEN DAYS WAR

Type A + Blu-Ray + Goods
AVC1-93969/B
¥10,368
★ Tour logo rubber key ring

CD

未定 (全5曲収録予定)

Blu-Ray

ayumi hamasaki Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 2017.7.17 Osaka-Jo Hall

01 ourselves
02 WARNING
03 NEVER EVER
04 Because of You
05 Pieces of SEVEN
06 Virgin Road
07 Distant Memories
08 my name's WOMEN
09 appears
10 RED & BLUE
11 Fly high
12 UNITE!
13 talkin' 2 myself
14 Mirrorcle World
15 Voyage
16 Movin' on without you
17 You & Me
18 SURREAL ~ evolution ~ SURREAL
19 Boys & Girls
20 Who...
21 Love song

Type B + Blu-Ray + Goods
AVC1-93970/B
¥10,368
★ Signed (Print) Heart Shaped Clear Keychain

CD

未定 (全5曲収録予定)

Blu-Ray

ayumi hamasaki Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 2018.2.20 Okinawa Convention Center

01 I am...
02 Moments
03 A song for ××
04 RED & BLUE
05 Shake It♥
06 STEP you
07 Memorial address
08 Last minute
09 Pieces of SEVEN
10 Bold & Delicious
11 progress
12 FLOWER
13 ourselves
14 Ivy
15 Feel the love ~ XOXO ~ Lelio ~ You & Me ~ AUDIENCE
16 Boys & Girls
17 Love song
18 SEVEN DAYS WAR

[TeamAyu original 2 form simultaneous purchase set]
Vinyl slide pouch (1 piece)

<Size> about 182 mm × about 128 mm
<Material> PVC

[TeamAyu / mu - mo shop original 2 form simultaneous purchase set]
Extra large postcard (2L size) (1 sheet)

Pre-Order Links:

https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1063692

Spoiler:

Old 25th July 2018, 03:38 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia View Post
I'm still loving everything about this release so far. I can't wait to listen to it straight through.

The covers are very interesting to me, and I like the "color" scheme.
Yeah, that’ll be the best blink of my life too.
Old 25th July 2018, 05:18 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

is there a special box for the 2 DVD-BlueRay bundle, or they send you 2 deluxe boxes?
Old 25th July 2018, 05:18 AM
JEWEL Initiate

I really want the box set but you can only get it through mumo, right? Doesn't that require a Tenso account?
Old 25th July 2018, 05:32 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Wow so I was reading the rest of the previous thread and if that's really Max grabbing her breast.. I just.. can't understand why. There has to be some deeper meaning if that's the case? I'm disturbed and curious.

I am one that doesn't care that she is wearing CK on the cover. Come on, she has to support her lifestyle and she doesn't make as much as she used to. Good for her for grabbing some extra cash by promoting some ugly underwear on one of her CD covers.

I'm curious about these new songs from the titles. I really like æternal and W as titles. Honestly this release has been a success at getting fans curious and talking. I'm normally not this involved when ayu's about to release something anymore but this is just really interesting to me. It's nice to see AHS more active, reminds me of how it was years back before a release.
Old 25th July 2018, 05:34 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

This new CD is so exciting, especially the fan responses. It's been a while since we have had this kind of reaction.
Old 25th July 2018, 05:41 AM
Don't look back Initiate

æternal as a title is SO COOL!!

and Track 4 being potentially just W is like....W FACE HELLO?! LOL
Old 25th July 2018, 05:43 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

W is a really normal way of saying double in Japan. I think you even see it on fast food menus, lol.

I think the songs we have heard are the last two and the one after We are the QUEENS has yet to be heard at all.
Old 25th July 2018, 05:46 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
W is a really normal way of saying double in Japan. I think you even see it on fast food menus, lol.

I think the songs we have heard are the last two and the one after We are the QUEENS has yet to be heard at all.
Really? I actually think we've heard aeternal and the last song. I mean, I just felt that W is such an impactful title which doesnt suit either of those midtempos hahah

theres a lot of W going on in this album
Old 25th July 2018, 05:52 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, the reason why is that what we've heard are both kind of midtempo songs and coming after WORDS, I don't think there's a place for a 'girl power anthem' other than inbetween We are the QUEENS and WORDS.

You also wonder why she skipped W for one song... or maybe it's æternaw.
Old 25th July 2018, 06:19 AM
Initiate

It seems like it might be similar to FIVE in structure, where progress was the upbeat song, then 2 midtempos, a ballad, and finally BRILLANTE. For this release so far, WATQ is upbeat, then the other three songs we've heard sound more midtempo/ballad range, so hopefully the last track will be more unique and different.
Old 25th July 2018, 06:36 AM
Because of You Initiate

I am satisfied this release. I would look at this release in this way. This is more a release for Just the beginning tour. She did the longest tour in her career. She doesn't want the whole tour chapters cutting off into one DVD/Blu Ray release. Every chapter from Just the beginning is different.
(I am sure she will release chapter 2 with the future release.)

The new five songs are connected and they are in a theme.

Fuck the haters. She does what she wants.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 25th July 2018, 06:57 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Maybe W stands for woman/women
And it’s the girl power song

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 25th July 2018, 07:07 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
W is a really normal way of saying double in Japan.
Exactly. Koda Kumi W FACE is one example.

Anyway, this album release is (for me) a clear case of bad marketing. This should have been advertised as a two part 20th anniversary DVD release of two concerts from the pre celebrations. The CD with total 5 songs, 3 new being a bonus/secondary release to the DVD release. The CD should not be called an album but just a bonus CD or at it's very stretch, mini-album to support the DVD sales.

Just imagine the difference of reception if they marketed like that.
This way they would still keep in line with the 20th anniversary. Fans would feel the 20th anniversary presence. Fans would probably feel grateful to get a small mini-album to a DVD release as a commendation for the anniversary. Even the small tour goods added to it would tie together the theme. The CD having the same versions on both DVD wouldn't bother the fans too much since the CD would be a secondary release, a bonus. They would already be happy about it. Probably very excited getting new songs and this DVD release would feel extra, new and special. More worthy a 20th anniversary.

Instead they primary put this release as an album release (most fans feeling disappointed that there's too little songs to be named a regular album), they put the DVD's as some secondary release and the small rubber key chain is like just thrown in there to jack up the price. The concept isn't really mentioned because it's such a heavy focus on the new album instead of the anniversary of the DVD releases. Of course many fans are bound to be disappointed and feel like this release is lazy. I totally get it too.

Since I'm in marketing and brand marketing I might think overthink this, but imho I think this such a horrid marketing misstake they easily could have avoided with the same products. It's quite a stretch for a marketing team to think of this as a success if fans have to reset their own mindsets to feel at ease with this release (I've read too many people stating "I will think if this release like "this" or "that" and then I feel more satisfied"). Know your audience, listen to them, adapt after them, create products for them, not the brand you think you are god damn it.

Edit:
Btw, love the covers minus the CK add (for many obvious reasons). One of my favorite Ayu haircuts is the RAINBOW one and this takes me back to it. Lovely. I will maybe buy one of the CD only for the cover is gorg but I'm really not excited about the album. Excited about the 3 new songs, but not the album. Thank god for Spotify premium.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.

Last edited by MissElin_; 25th July 2018 at 07:21 AM.
Old 25th July 2018, 07:28 AM

^actually I think this is a pretty good point and wouldn't have been a bad idea at all!
Too be honest I somehow feel as if Ayu and her marketing team actually really think that they had a good idea back then when selling LOVE and again as minis and that's why they are kind of doing it again. When in reality the marketing team just sucks.
Old 25th July 2018, 07:49 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post

Anyway, this album release is (for me) a clear case of bad marketing. This should have been advertised as a two part 20th anniversary DVD release of two concerts from the pre celebrations. The CD with total 5 songs, 3 new being a bonus/secondary release to the DVD release. The CD should not be called an album but just a bonus CD or at it's very stretch, mini-album to support the DVD sales.

This way they would still keep in line with the 20th anniversary. Fans would feel the 20th anniversary presence. Fans would probably feel grateful to get a small mini-album to a DVD release as a commendation for the anniversary. Even the small tour goods added to it would tie together the theme. The CD having the same versions on both DVD wouldn't bother the fans too much since the CD would be a secondary release, a bonus. They would already be happy about it. Probably very excited getting new songs and this DVD release would feel extra, new and special. More worthy a 20th anniversary.

Instead they primary put this release as an album release (most fans feeling disappointed that there's too little songs to be named a regular album), they put the DVD's as some secondary release and the small rubber key chain is like just thrown in there to jack up the price. The concept isn't really mentioned because it's such a heavy focus on the new album instead of the anniversary of the DVD releases. Of course many fans are bound to be disappointed and feel like this release is lazy. I totally get it too.

Since I'm in marketing and brand marketing I might think overthink this, but imho I think this such a horrid marketing misstake they easily could have avoided with the same products. It's quite a stretch for a marketing team to think of this as a success if fans have to reset their own mindsets to feel at ease with this release (I've read too many people stating "I will think if this release like "this" or "that" and then I feel more satisfied"). Know your audience, listen to them, adapt after them, create products for them, not the brand you think you are god damn it.

Edit:
Btw, love the covers minus the CK add (for many obvious reasons). One of my favorite Ayu haircuts is the RAINBOW one and this takes me back to it. Lovely. I will maybe buy one of the CD only for the cover is gorg but I'm really not excited about the album. Excited about the 3 new songs, but not the album. Thank god for Spotify premium.
Very true. You don’t just presume and/or expect your consumers to adjust their way of thinking. Like there is no logic for even calling this an album. You already set your audience up for disappointment. It’s like saying “dishwasher for sale” when in reality it’s just a sponge. “Oh, well I guess technically this is a dishwasher in the sense that you wash dishes with it... also it serves the same purpose.” Really, how they can’t be sensitive to these very rudimentary concepts in marketing and advertising and still have a job is beyond me!! And here I am TRYING to find a job, lmao.
Old 25th July 2018, 07:51 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post

Edit:
You are basing the success of the maketing strategy on a group (AHS) that is mostly formed by people that aren't the product target (Japanese people).

Do the Japanese care about this not being called a mini album? Love and again generates a huge meltdown around here and I remember reading her japanese public didn't find anything wrong with the release.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 25th July 2018 at 07:53 AM.
Old 25th July 2018, 07:53 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think track 2 is still the one we have not heard yet since we've at least got a rough idea of lyrics for the other two and it seems most like AX WAT(ANABE) with all the references to 'two people' could be W and AX YUKU(MI) could be something like "The way I am" since the lyrics seem to just be Ayu reassuring people who have supported her.

This was the rough transcription someone did with a few missing parts:
Quote:
ひとつずつ 返したい
たくさんのありがとう達を
ひとつずつ 許したい
置き去りにしてきた過去達を
泣いたりしたね 憎らしいほど
それでも最後の小指外せなかった

輝く未来が この腐敗の中に
もしもあるのなら 君と見ていたい
こんな願いが まだ許されるのなら
なんとかもう少し 歩き続けるよ
こんな時代を

ひとつずつ 並べたい
???? ???
やっと笑えた あとは決まって
残酷な現実が頬を叩きに来るね

それでも未来は 明るいものだって
君が信じてないと言うなら
僕はここにいて 叶え続けるから
必要なくなった時にはどうか
きっぱり捨てて
Also a few lyric sites put up the full lyrics for the other song, still titled AX_WAT_516 SMZ_ATS, lol.

Quote:
出会ったあの頃の2人
まだ子供すぎて 傷つけて
それさえ全て 仕方ないと諦めたね

いつまでもいつまでも君は
側にいると思っていた
くりかえしくりかえし
呟いてる君の名を
最後に見た寂しげな君の
横顔が焼きついている
ねえどうしてバカだねって
笑い合えなかったんだろう

君との思い出なんて消えてしまえばいい

なんて思ったこと
何でなの一度もないまま
時間だけ通り過ぎるよ 2人を追い越す様に

さよならもうまく言えなくて
ありがとうも言えなかった
どうしてもどうしても
言葉には出来なかった
君といたあの夏の日々を
夢に見て目覚めて泣いた
思い出に変わっていく
僕たちは大人になる

もう2度と戻ることない日々だと
そう2人はお互いにわかっている

ならせめてどこかですれ違ったら
不器用な笑顔見せて欲しい

願ってるよ...

さよならもうまく言えなくて
ありがとうも言えなかった
どうしてもどうしても
言葉には出来なかった
君といたあの夏の日々を
夢に見て目覚めて泣いた
思い出に変わっていく
僕たちは大人になる
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
You are basing the success of the maketing strategy on a group (AHS) that is mostly formed by people that aren't the product target (Japanese people).

Do the Japanese care about this not being called a mini album?
They did it with sixxxxxx and people didn't really care then.

Last edited by truehappiness; 25th July 2018 at 07:57 AM.
Old 25th July 2018, 08:01 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^Yeap. We aren't really those they are aiming for with their strategies. Were we the focus, her career would be over considering she never had enough international following to make enough money of it and that we tend to hate a lot of stuff her japanese public loves and love a lot of shit she does that don't really work there.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 25th July 2018, 08:15 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
I think track 2 is still the one we have not heard yet since we've at least got a rough idea of lyrics for the other two and it seems most like AX WAT(ANABE) with all the references to 'two people' could be W and AX YUKU(MI) could be something like "The way I am" since the lyrics seem to just be Ayu reassuring people who have supported her.

This was the rough transcription someone did with a few missing parts:

Also a few lyric sites put up the full lyrics for the other song, still titled AX_WAT_516 SMZ_ATS, lol.

Time for a translation so we can put the title onto the songs
Closed Thread

Tags
trouble