虹-Niji ~ AHS' Official 4th AAA Thread - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th July 2011, 04:42 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I just realized kakumei already posted that info about the single. Sorry for the double info guys. But hey, Naoya is having another duet with Ayu on her new mini album. Woah!
Old 7th July 2011, 12:25 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i would surely love a pv for ID
Old 16th July 2011, 06:55 PM
UNITE! Initiate

The 29th single will be called CALL / I4U .

And Nissy will be in a Beetv Summer drama with Koike Teppei called Shonan Summer Love Story. It's going to be a romance drama. Hot Nissy making out scenes? Who knows, every thing is possible when it's a mobile drama from Beetv.
Old 17th July 2011, 10:33 AM
Sky high Protector

I like the title I4U ^^

I think I'll add a new drama in my to see list! XD
Old 18th July 2011, 04:24 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
AAA collaborates with “arinco” for exclusive purikura machines!

Pop group AAA have revealed that they’ll be collaborating with arinco for an exclusive set of purikura machines!

For those of you unfamiliar with the idea, purikura are the Japanese equivalent to photo booths. After posing for multiple pictures and decorating them with cute stamps, writing, and borders, the booth will print out a sticker photo set for you and your friends to keep.

In commemoration of their upcoming best album, these special purikura booths will give fans the chance to take a picture with AAA. Fans can choose to pose with any of the members, with the full group, or even with the AAA’s mascot for a total of ten different backgrounds. Additionally, the stamps, background music, and even the design on the outside of the machine will all feature AAA.

The machines will only be available from July 27th until October 31st, and will be installed in thirty different stores across Japan.
source: Tokyohive
Old 18th July 2011, 05:57 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Purikura mahcines?! Ooh...
Old 1st August 2011, 10:42 AM
UNITE! Initiate

The official website has a CALL/I4U and #AAABEST theme now. #AAABEST is the official title of the Best of Album. The whole PV for CALL is out. Here is a link for the complete PV on youku if you're interested.
Old 1st August 2011, 10:55 AM
Sky high Protector

I already saw the CALL pv. It's nice to hear a different song from what they made this two years. Even if it's a bit repetitive & become boring. I'm not a fan of the pv.

I'm just waiting for I4U now!
Old 1st August 2011, 11:02 AM
UNITE! Initiate

The PV is a little weird and the song is kind of forgettable, you're right yoake. But I think they all look good in the PV and I have the feeling that Shuta and Shinjiro are more featured in their recent songs and PV's whereas it was only Misako/Nissy/Naoya/Chiaki before.
Old 5th August 2011, 06:01 PM
Sky high Protector

Yeah! I agree. I especially like Shinjiro's outfit in that pv. But the socks!XD The hat is great!! Everyone can't wear this kind of hat very well. It looks great on him!
Old 17th August 2011, 08:44 PM
Sky high Protector

I4U is out:

It's a nice song!
Old 28th August 2011, 09:42 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Looking like little kids at a-nation! *kyah* Here and Here

*LOL* @Shuty&Shin on these horses
Old 28th August 2011, 10:03 PM
Sky high Protector

XD omg I want to see the a-nation, now!!!
Old 31st August 2011, 06:05 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Extremely cute new CM for a clothes company Ito Yokado's goodday.

Watch the CM/making of here, song is I4U.

They are getting more adorable by the minute.

Last edited by Mai82Go; 31st August 2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 31st August 2011, 06:15 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

#4 to start - surprised they're better than JUNO (#15)...
Old 31st August 2011, 06:23 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^How exactly is that surprising? AAA have a fanbase, they are not new.
Old 31st August 2011, 09:47 PM
Sky high Protector

Yeah JUNO can't beat a band as AAA that sing since a lot of time in Japan & is famous!

I hope to see a link to dl the single soon!
Old 4th September 2011, 10:39 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Red face

Bunch of new things:

First Nishi will be in another Sion Sono movie. Unfortunately not as the main character. But, yay, anyway.
Quote:
Previously, we reported that Sometani Shota and Nikaido Fumi will star in the upcoming movie ‘Himizu‘, but now more cast members have been revealed. Yoshitaka Yuriko, Kubozuka Yosuke, Suzuki Anne and AAA’s Nishijima Takahiro will join the cast of this highly anticipated movie adaptation.

This will be Yoshitaka Yuriko’s second time appearing in a Sono Shion film. She commented, “I was able to participate in filming for one day but I was unable to grasp the atmosphere and direction of the entire set. But I would say that it will be a free and enthusiastic film, as if something gave way.”

‘Himizu’ is a serious youth manga by Furuya Minoru. It was first published in ‘Weekly Young Magazine‘ from 2001 to 2003 and was released in four volumes as a comic series. It follows protagonist Sumida Yuichi who stops attending school and starts searching for “bad guys” after he is involved in an incident. The movie will have some minor changes from the original manga. Sumida Yuichi’s classmates will be substituted as “free people” and will have some characters that do not appear in the manga.

This is Nishijima’s second time appearing in a Sono Shion film, following his starring role in ‘Ai no Mukidashi‘. He commented, “It’s the first time in a long time that I was able to taste the experience. It felt really good! I wish I could have been it more! I read the manga so I’m very excited about the finished product“. Kubozuka, who also has a history of being in a Sono film, commented, “Although I was involved in this film for a little bit, I had a lot of fun working with Sono director.” Suzuki also commented, “I was always blown away by Sono director’s films so I was very happy for the opportunity to participate this work“.

‘Himizu’ is set to be released in the spring 2012!
from tokyohive

A performance of SUNSHINE for some MTV Summer Open Air thing. I feel sick when I watch Misako in that performance. Before, I didn't know what everybody was going on about but here she looks like she has a serious problem with her body. How can anybody be so thin and still walk around, let alone dance? This is really scary.

Here is the CALL performance on CDTV from yesterday.

Old 5th September 2011, 01:52 PM
from your letter Initiate

^I noticed it too just recently. She's a pretty girl and always had a nice but healthy body, but now she seems to be way too skinny. Maybe that's why her voice sounds less powerful and more strained. I hope she gains some weight back and realizes that she's still a beauty if she isn't stick thin.

Beautiful set by ownsarai - Thanks ~

Old 13th September 2011, 06:20 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I think especially Misako looks better with afew pounds more. She has a round face so I really hope people weren't calling her fat or something.

Anyway it's already that time of the year. 6th anniversary! Congratulations AAA.

Closed Thread

Tags
aaa, naoya urata