ARENA TOUR 2012 A ~HOTEL Love songs~ information thread [II] - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th April 2012, 12:44 PM
MY STORY Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
Soooooooooooooooo.....
Just landed back home 2 hours ago xD
Japan was fantastic, Ayu was fantastic *_* (too bad we had to leave after the next LOVE to reach the last Shinkansen back to Kyoto <.<)
We were at 21st April Fukuoka Show^^ When we arrived at the venue the Hoodies were sold out allready <.< So we bought Cookies, Uchiwa, Light Stick, Bag (to carry all that stuff xD) and 15 Ayupans (we got a whole set^^)(some other Goods I allready pre-ordered at YA) Then I went to TA stand to get my Room sign 8got the one were she writes on the mirrow) and then to the CD stand to buy Party Queen CD Only (for the lucky draw) and LS Playbutton.
Then i grabbed into the box and picked out a red ball and the men on the stand became big eyes and another rang a bell and all were congratulating me, and guess what?, one time in my life I had draw luck xD
Spoiler:

Our seats were also pretty good, Row 20, place 64/63. We were ap. 15m away from the runway, almost at the height of the bsmall front stage. I didnīt need the monitors to see Ayu xD (and omg she is so small xD) It was a bit sad that the show was so similar to CDL except for the songs, but I really liked the outfit of Shake it/STEP you, soooo cute *_* Too bad we had to leave after the next LOVE, but trip was planned long before, concert was only a gimick (we only planned Kyoto + Tokyo, so Fukuoka was a day trip just for the concert xD)
But it was still fantastic to see her live *_* It was worth it defionatly, even for only the half concert xD (next time I plan my trip arrount the concert, this time it was only a inclution to our wedding trip)
THAT'S AMAZING!!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 28th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Soooooooooooooooo.....
Japan was fantastic, Ayu was fantastic *_* (too bad we had to leave after the next LOVE to reach the last Shinkansen back to Kyoto <.<)
We were at 21st April Fukuoka Show^^ When we arrived at the venue the Hoodies were sold out allready <.< So we bought Cookies, Uchiwa, Light Stick, Bag (to carry all that stuff xD) and 15 Ayupans (we got a whole set^^)(some other Goods I allready pre-ordered at YA) Then I went to TA stand to get my Room sign 8got the one were she writes on the mirrow) and then to the CD stand to buy Party Queen CD Only (for the lucky draw) and LS Playbutton.
Then i grabbed into the box and picked out a red ball and the men on the stand became big eyes and another rang a bell and all were congratulating me, and guess what?, one time in my life I had draw luck xD
Spoiler:

Our seats were also pretty good, Row 20, place 64/63. We were ap. 15m away from the runway, almost at the height of the bsmall front stage. I didnīt need the monitors to see Ayu xD (and omg she is so small xD) It was a bit sad that the show was so similar to CDL except for the songs, but I really liked the outfit of Shake it/STEP you, soooo cute *_* Too bad we had to leave after the next LOVE, but trip was planned long before, concert was only a gimick (we only planned Kyoto + Tokyo, so Fukuoka was a day trip just for the concert xD)
But it was still fantastic to see her live *_* It was worth it defionatly, even for only the half concert xD (next time I plan my trip arrount the concert, this time it was only a inclution to our wedding trip)
Congratulations!! Glad to hear u had a pleasant experience!! ^^
Old 28th April 2012, 01:53 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Soooooooooooooooo.....
Spoiler:

Alles Gute zur Hochzeit
And wow, I am happy for you to enjoy your trip that much and of course..... super jealous for the book! Awesome that you were lucky enough to get it. Makes up for the lost half of the concert you didn't see, does it?
As everyone, I would love to see inside photos Aber natürich musst du erst mal wieder "richtig" zuhause ankommen ;P-

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 28th April 2012, 03:40 PM
until that Day… Initiate

WOWW i can't believe one of AHS members won the lucky drawwww!!
isn't that super ayu like one in a million photobook?
pls take pics of the inside~~ we are sooo curious about it..
Old 28th April 2012, 03:56 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Guys, do you think Fukuoka concerts're gonna be the last ones in this tour or she'll add more dates?

Last edited by Chritopher; 28th April 2012 at 04:00 PM.
Old 28th April 2012, 05:09 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^ I talked to a Japanese friend who will attend the August Fukuoka dates. She told me it will be the semi-finale, so probably there will be 2 more dates added.
I don't know where she got that info from, though, so this is not 100% certain.

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 28th April 2012, 05:16 PM
GREEN Initiate

I want her to add Yoyogi!
Old 29th April 2012, 11:21 AM
Initiate

Ayu is very likely setting herself up for a 7Days special or something like that in Tokyo.
Old 29th April 2012, 06:42 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Congrats angel*ayumi!!!! That's AMAZING!
Old 29th April 2012, 07:00 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Soooooooooooooooo.....
Spoiler:

Congrats on your wedding trip! And wow, soooo cool to get the book!!
Old 29th April 2012, 07:06 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Thank you Thank you all ^_^
And yes itīs amazing, I was quiet shocked that i got the red ball xD

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 29th April 2012, 07:13 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^The red ball means you got the book. What about other balls? What colors, and what kind of gifts?
Old 29th April 2012, 07:50 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

I dunno what other colors there are, noone other bought a CD while I was at the stand xD

Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
Old 30th April 2012, 05:00 AM
BALLAD Initiate

I got the poster, if I'm not wrong mine was a blue ball

My Instagram

Old 30th April 2012, 07:16 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

There were Posters too? I didnīt recognize that xD
I thought there wer only Book + eyelashes.
Was it a "normal" Party Queen Promo Poster?

Old 30th April 2012, 07:37 AM
UNITE! Initiate

I don't even remember picking a ball, just a sheet of paper for my poster...

The poster... it's like every other promo poster, haha. The CD-only pic plastered all over the poster, plus at the bottom every cover and each tracklisting.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 30th April 2012, 10:24 AM
Connected Initiate

Nice ~angel*ayumi~ !!! What luck you have!
Wish I had it >.<
Let us see the inside pics soon ok ^^?
Is it all ayu's pic and how many pages are there ^^

Old 30th April 2012, 10:55 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

wuaaa so lucky!

KUMONOITO.NETDEVIANTART.COMTWITTER

Old 30th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Virgin Road Initiate

Hi guys, my friend will go to watch her at Nagoya, he got offered for this seat

27MAY 16:00@NIHON GAISHI HALL,NAGOYA
STAND BLOCK B OR F ........ 15,000 YEN per ticket
SHIPPING CHARGE SEPARATELY 1,000YEN / OUTSIDE JAPAN 1,500YEN

which one that he should choose? block B or F?

Thanks

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 30th April 2012, 12:33 PM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by polka-dot-jewel View Post
I don't even remember picking a ball, just a sheet of paper for my poster...

The poster... it's like every other promo poster, haha. The CD-only pic plastered all over the poster, plus at the bottom every cover and each tracklisting.
Huh? I thought it was the Ayu in underwear pic? I got that pic on my poster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
Hi guys, my friend will go to watch her at Nagoya, he got offered for this seat

27MAY 16:00@NIHON GAISHI HALL,NAGOYA
STAND BLOCK B OR F ........ 15,000 YEN per ticket
SHIPPING CHARGE SEPARATELY 1,000YEN / OUTSIDE JAPAN 1,500YEN

which one that he should choose? block B or F?

Thanks
Block B!

My Instagram

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2012, hotel love songs, party queen