[News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~ - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th November 2018, 12:27 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
The only thing we can expect is a small bunch of extra goodies I think, sure there will be chopsticks again. I love Chopsticks <3

More Ayu chopsticks would be most welcome
Old 5th November 2018, 12:41 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
It is only when Peco and Princess joined that ayu’s voice started getting worse, which was especially obvious in certain TV lives where the two had more prominent roles (is this LOVE?). I always thought ayu’s own recording would sound way better as I bg vocal than all these people who simply do not complement her. I kind of blame Peco for influencing ayu’s singing technique as well in a way that simply does not work for her.
Peco and Princess (but ESPECIALLY Peco) were absolutely a negative influence on Ayu's vocals. (As was keiko from GLOBE around the I am... period, in my opinion, but that's another story...). They sounded like over-dramatic wailing banshees and Peco was a real stage-hog. Also Peco looked like someone who never made it huge as a soloist in the music industry and it was like Ayu gave Peco her time to shine when she hit her 50s... (actually I have no idea how old Peco is, but she looked pretty haggard). I'm reading that Peco was a soloist at one point.... but was she ever a big deal? o.o
Old 5th November 2018, 01:09 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

If only people knew what was going to replace Peco, they wouldn't have been complaining about her.

I was much younger back then and I maybe wasn't really active on forums back then, but I didn't personally hated Peco, I thought she was funny.
Old 5th November 2018, 03:28 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I miss the kicks.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 5th November 2018, 05:20 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I miss the kicks.
This.
Old 5th November 2018, 06:15 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larisa-chan View Post
Peco and Princess (but ESPECIALLY Peco) were absolutely a negative influence on Ayu's vocals. (As was keiko from GLOBE around the I am... period, in my opinion, but that's another story...). They sounded like over-dramatic wailing banshees and Peco was a real stage-hog. Also Peco looked like someone who never made it huge as a soloist in the music industry and it was like Ayu gave Peco her time to shine when she hit her 50s... (actually I have no idea how old Peco is, but she looked pretty haggard). I'm reading that Peco was a soloist at one point.... but was she ever a big deal? o.o
She was. I also believed she left the troupe so she could dedicate her self to her own career. Yeah

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 5th November 2018, 12:52 PM
Because of You Initiate

I would look at Timmy's talent. S/he wrote few really good songs for ayu and we like them.

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 5th November 2018, 04:42 PM
still alone Initiate

I think it's strange to blame Peco for ayu's vocals. I would assume that like every other part of the production there would be a vocal coordinator who oversees the vocal aspects of the live show (unless that was Peco's role). I'm sure ayu was coached to sing the way she did cause maybe she was told it would mesh better with her background singers, but it's a bit weird to place so much blame on Peco unless she was in fact in charge of such things.

(If she was or if anyone has more insight into ayu's production methods feel free to correct me as I genuinely don't know.)
Old 5th November 2018, 05:43 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-baptiste View Post
I think it's strange to blame Peco for ayu's vocals. I would assume that like every other part of the production there would be a vocal coordinator who oversees the vocal aspects of the live show (unless that was Peco's role). I'm sure ayu was coached to sing the way she did cause maybe she was told it would mesh better with her background singers, but it's a bit weird to place so much blame on Peco unless she was in fact in charge of such things.

(If she was or if anyone has more insight into ayu's production methods feel free to correct me as I genuinely don't know.)
Oddly enough Peco was even in charge of choreography...Regardless of whether she actually gave ayu vocal coaching I am pretty sure that she was an influence.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 5th November 2018, 07:14 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I love how people around here can get the most creative fictinal narratives to justify hating people from Ayu's team. Poor dumb stupid non-personality Ayu... Aways being manipulated into doing stuff by old ladies and gay people.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 5th November 2018, 09:17 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I love how people around here can get the most creative fictinal narratives to justify hating people from Ayu's team. Poor dumb stupid non-personality Ayu... Aways being manipulated into doing stuff by old ladies and gay people.
People are influenced by people they spend time with, some more, some less. Nobody said that ayu was a sponge and that she is just doing what others tell her to do. We don't really know how close she was to Peco and to what extent she actually influenced ayu professionally.

Keep an open mind. I don't think absolutely everything in her life happens the way she wants it Also you're kind of putting words in people's mouth which is totally uncalled for.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 5th November 2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old 6th November 2018, 02:03 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
People are influenced by people they spend time with, some more, some less. Nobody said that ayu was a sponge and that she is just doing what others tell her to do. We don't really know how close she was to Peco and to what extent she actually influenced ayu professionally.

Keep an open mind. I don't think absolutely everything in her life happens the way she wants it Also you're kind of putting words in people's mouth which is totally uncalled for.
Ok...

Quote:
Oddly enough Peco was even in charge of choreography...Regardless of whether she actually gave ayu vocal coaching I am pretty sure that she was an influence.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larisa-chan View Post
Quote:
It is only when Peco and Princess joined that ayu’s voice started getting worse, which was especially obvious in certain TV lives where the two had more prominent roles (is this LOVE?). I always thought ayu’s own recording would sound way better as I bg vocal than all these people who simply do not complement her. I kind of blame Peco for influencing ayu’s singing technique as well in a way that simply does not work for her.

Ayu simply deciding to have a closer aproach to singing that fits rock music, an aesthetic she enjoyed before fame and embraced on her career over the years just isn't a possibility. There must be this bad influence around her.

Old 6th November 2018, 02:23 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Ayu simply deciding to have a closer aproach to singing that fits rock music, an aesthetic she enjoyed before fame and embraced on her career over the years just isn't a possibility. There must be this bad influence around her.
I wouldn't say that you're putting words in my mouth, but I think you're taking my post in particular out of context. I think what you're trying to imply is that ayu has more creative control than we're giving her credit for, correct?

Although I do agree that ayu is the main creative force behind her work, when it comes to vocals ayu isn't trained or necessarily an expert in this area (not knocking her, more power to her for achieving what she did how she did) so it's fairly safe to assume she has assistance when overseeing vocal pedagogy.
Old 6th November 2018, 03:37 AM
still alone Initiate

Old 6th November 2018, 05:48 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

This isn't the 2005 water fountain, but from a practical perspective, it does the same job.

The car looks fun. It reminds me Mariah Carey's first Vegas residency : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDxULPLZ2Uc
Old 6th November 2018, 05:49 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
I wouldn't say that you're putting words in my mouth, but I think you're taking my post in particular out of context. I think what you're trying to imply is that ayu has more creative control than we're giving her credit for, correct?

Although I do agree that ayu is the main creative force behind her work, when it comes to vocals ayu isn't trained or necessarily an expert in this area (not knocking her, more power to her for achieving what she did how she did) so it's fairly safe to assume she has assistance when overseeing vocal pedagogy.
Any professional singer that has any ounce of responsability will have assistance when overseeing vocal pedagogy. That doesn't mean they have no prior idea of how they want to sound while performing.

People are just making excuses to justify hating on performers they don't know anything about besides the fact they perform with Ayu.

Old 6th November 2018, 05:53 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
This looks nice
Old 6th November 2018, 06:51 AM
Two of us Initiate

Who else in Gunma today??
Old 6th November 2018, 07:28 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I love that we have props! (even tho this classic car on stage thing was so overly done by every single female solo singer lol)

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 6th November 2018, 08:07 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
I love that we have props! (even tho this classic car on stage thing was so overly done by every single female solo singer lol)
It's actually new to Ayu (she did use motor bikes before), so anything she hasn't used so far is more than welcome!

Follow me @njanjayrp

Closed Thread

Tags
countdown live, live tour 2018-2019, trouble