[Charts & Rankings] The Official Oricon Thread ~again~ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th December 2012, 09:36 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, usually CDs hit stores a day before release anyway. (Wednesday releases are on shelves on Tuesday, and in this case the Saturday release was on shelves on Friday)

I wonder if a lot of people thought it was going to be like LOVE and come out with everything else?

It seems some TA members are in fact boycotting this release because of all the Maro stuff going on but I don't know if that'll have much of an effect on anything in the long run.
Old 7th December 2012, 09:49 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Is it has a affectation from the earthquake in Japan?

So I think people are interested in news more than music release I guess.

Facebook | Last.fm | GetGlue | Twitter

Old 7th December 2012, 10:16 PM
GREEN Initiate

it might boost a little over the weekend because it just came out, but im looking at 30-40K release.
Old 7th December 2012, 10:20 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It seems some TA members are in fact boycotting this release because of all the Maro stuff going on but I don't know if that'll have much of an effect on anything in the long run.
lol GET A FREAKIN LIFE JFC THESE PEOPLE

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Old 7th December 2012, 11:59 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
lol GET A FREAKIN LIFE JFC THESE PEOPLE
Wow, I love how there are so many people on this board saying "Get a life."

Instead of condemning, why doesn't anyone try to understand? LOL.

I don't understand, honestly. You guys are so sad.

You guys complain "Oh I want her to sell so many millions again, I want her to be the best, I want her to be number one."

But when the cause of her not getting number one is revealed, "LOL GET A LIFE." Don't be so ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Is it has a affectation from the earthquake in Japan?

So I think people are interested in news more than music release I guess.
The earthquake lasted for 5 seconds, and we barely talked about it after the Earthquake happened in the office. So that's not a factor, unfortunately... =/ Wish it was!
Old 8th December 2012, 12:13 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, I do think that this Maro thing probably shouldn't be affecting people as much as it is. Oh well.
Old 8th December 2012, 12:20 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Maro, Maro, Maro, Maro... he is her boyfriend. THE END.
He is in her MVs and so what? T-T Stop it please.
Japanese people is stupid?

-Afraid of Tell All chorus-

Old 8th December 2012, 12:34 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeyChan View Post
Japanese people is stupid?
I always loved Japan, japanese people and japanese culture and i still do. But really... enough with this Maro thing!! I don't give a ****** ABOUT IT! It's her life, she can do whatever she wants, all that should matter to us and those stupid TA members (the ones who get pissed of Ayu every time she tries to have a life of her own) is HER MUSIC. She's making great releases and yes, she deserves the best, but that's life. At the end we should like and listen music just because we enjoy it, not because it has sold millions or it has been number one or the artist doesn't have a *******ing life just because we don't have one and we own her.

Old 8th December 2012, 12:36 AM
ayu trance Initiate

I don't care how much this release sells. I still bought it and I love the new songs. Yes huge sales and number ones would be nice but top ten is still really good in my opinion.
Old 8th December 2012, 12:37 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post

You guys complain "Oh I want her to sell so many millions again, I want her to be the best, I want her to be number one."

But when the cause of her not getting number one is revealed, "LOL GET A LIFE." Don't be so ignorant.
I'm not complaining about wanting her to sell millions. Nowhere in this thread or in previous threads of an Oricon charting have I ever said that I want Ayu to go back to her old sales. Because I don't care about sales. Ranking doesn't mean crap to me.

And yes, people who refuse to buy work from an artist because of who they are dating need a life. Of all the things to boycott an artist over lol.

"If I do, will you come away with me?"
"Yes."

Last edited by Bad Wolf; 8th December 2012 at 12:48 AM.
Old 8th December 2012, 12:39 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
I always loved Japan, japanese people and japanese culture and i still do. But really... enough with this Maro thing!! I don't give a ****** ABOUT IT! It's her life, she can do whatever she wants, all that should matter to us and those stupid TA members (the ones who get pissed of Ayu every time she tries to have a life of her own) is HER MUSIC. She's making great releases and yes, she deserves the best, but that's life. At the end we should like and listen music just because we enjoy it, not because it has sold millions or it has been number one or the artist doesn't have a *******ing life just because we don't have one and we own her.
Your words, my words.
I totally agree T-T

-Afraid of Tell All chorus-

Old 8th December 2012, 01:23 AM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post

The earthquake lasted for 5 seconds, and we barely talked about it after the Earthquake happened in the office. So that's not a factor, unfortunately... =/ Wish it was!
you are actually just as condemning in your post,. (just sayin )
and I didn't realize your office encompassed all of the areas that were effected by the earthquake, glad you could clear that up for us.
(not that I agree with earthquake effecting sales at all, because it doesn't, nor do pathetic fans that want to 'boycott' )

Last edited by TeamAyu2004; 8th December 2012 at 01:41 AM.
Old 8th December 2012, 01:26 AM
Initiate

I still say it's a stunt and a stupid one. Too bad for you if you disagree with 99% of her fans who live in a different culture and have a different opinion than you. I hope this stupid stunt brings her career with Avex to a crashing halt so they no longer call the shots in her life. And every dancer including the so called boyfriend will lose their job and no one will have to see her walk hand in hand with a fake boyfriend again.
Old 8th December 2012, 01:29 AM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
I still say it's a stunt and a stupid one. Too bad for you if you disagree with 99% of her fans who live in a different culture and have a different opinion than you. I hope this stupid stunt brings her career with Avex to a crashing halt so they no longer call the shots in her life. And every dancer including the so called boyfriend will lose their job and no one will have to see her walk hand in hand with a fake boyfriend again.
and how PATHETIC has to be your life to write those words... take a hard look of yourself and then decide if you are worth living or not.

Old 8th December 2012, 01:57 AM
Initiate

The pathetic ones are those among her managers who have her promote herself in such a way. Actually it's debatable that it may be more pathetic of the fans who constantly buy it because they've been told they're never lied to. I choose not to believe a liar because they tell me they're honest.
Old 8th December 2012, 02:00 AM
monochrome Initiate

like I give a crap about being her honest, I don't want her to explain herself for every move she makes. I want her music. WHO THE **** ARE WE?

Old 8th December 2012, 02:00 AM
GREEN Initiate

^^ actually I dont think she has ever said that she has never lied to us, so it is fair game.

and honestly if you think she is nothing but a lair, why even be a fan. I just dont understand this at all.
Old 8th December 2012, 02:08 AM
monochrome Initiate

Give her a break!

All these years have been a constant bashing to her. She uses Shuya, complaints. She marries Mannie without making a poll on TA asking her fans to decide if she can or not, complaints She collaborates with Urata, complaints. She shows Timmy on her PVs, complaints. She is half naked on Party Queen cover, complaints because she's the ****ing Virgin Mary. She dates Maro and puts him in her covers, complaints.

Ayu needs to pee. Can she go to the toilet? Please vote:

Yes
No

Last edited by My Rainbow; 8th December 2012 at 02:10 AM.
Old 8th December 2012, 02:13 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ lol... its SO over dramatic, but SO true, lol.
Old 8th December 2012, 02:24 AM
Initiate

And if she wanted, or I should say if Avex would allow her to, she could have had another million selling album instead of losing fans over ridiculous stunts. Her music used to sell based on her talents not on her clothes being removed, fake boyfriend and fake husband love stories and being the all. around **** they've been turning her into through images and interviews.

Now they have taken her career to new lows and even departing from Avex will not salvage her career entirely. But if the sales of AGAIN stay so low that she can end her contract with Avex, maybe she can return with higher sales under another label at a later date. What she could have had without the publicity stunts was much greater, but those chances are gone. And fans who don't care or just believe everything used to publicize her career have helped Avex in bringing her to a new low.
Closed Thread

Tags
『again』, 浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, oricon